Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

awickedshape

I can't open those links ;( I've noticed that on this site lately. I get this warning message:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Strange... I posted them as pictures and I just clicked and they opened
But they're pics from Temptalia's swatch gallery
She has these and the new Cle de peau palette, the Tom Ford duos and Tilbury's Legendary Muse

elegant-one

Is the lip and cheek fluid available online somewhere? What about the cosmic nail polish?

They WERE very shortly at Nordies. All 4 shades sold out right away. I had to call a store to get mine. I got the red & pleasure shades. Same thing happened with the nail polish at NM - sold out right away. The stores got very very limited amount of products.

elegant-one

Strange... I posted them as pictures and I just clicked and they opened
But they're pics from Temptalia's swatch gallery
She has these and the new Cle de peau palette, the Tom Ford duos and Tilbury's Legendary Muse

Oh no :)

Hey, I just bought baby girl her first pair of Moto Boots!!! Kate Spade just came out with them. They are so darn cute! I love moto boots. :rofl:

Winthrop44

Oh no :)

Hey, I just bought baby girl her first pair of Moto Boots!!! Kate Spade just came out with them. They are so darn cute! I love moto boots. :rofl:

How cute is that?! I love all baby shoes (little versions of anything really, even pumpkins and dogs, lol ) but those sound hilarious!

elegant-one

How cute is that?! I love all baby shoes (little versions of anything really, even pumpkins and dogs, lol ) but those sound hilarious!

Right! I love miniature anything too :) I spent almost an hour looking at all the adorable baby shoes on Nordies. Its amazing what they carry. But the Kate Spade motos are something else. Hubs was behind me looking at them & kept saying, you have to get those for her lol. We also bought her a full penguin costume for Halloween. It even comes with little pull on yellow webbed penguin feet! :rofl:

Are you into any of the new TF?

Winthrop44

Right! I love miniature anything too :) I spent almost an hour looking at all the adorable baby shoes on Nordies. Its amazing what they carry. But the Kate Spade motos are something else. Hubs was behind me looking at them & kept saying, you have to get those for her lol. We also bought her a full penguin costume for Halloween. It even comes with little pull on yellow webbed penguin feet! :rofl:

Are you into any of the new TF?

Too funny!!! On the new TF.....nope.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I can't open those links ;( I've noticed that on this site lately. I get this warning message:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I got the same thing. I made a post in the Feedback thread.

elegant-one

I got the same thing. I made a post in the Feedback thread.

. When I'm typing, sometimes it moves the sentence up above my first typed words for no reason at all. This is exactly what happens. lol
Thanks so much! I also have been having this really weird thing happen

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are looking in to this problem and hope to have it resolved ASAP! If you find any other posts you have trouble with, feel free to report them (noting the reason) or PM me with the links.
Thanks!

elegant-one

. When I'm typing, sometimes it moves the sentence up above my first typed words for no reason at all. This is exactly what happens. lol
Thanks so much! I also have been having this really weird thing happen

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are looking in to this problem and hope to have it resolved ASAP! If you find any other posts you have trouble with, feel free to report them (noting the reason) or PM me with the links.
Thanks!

bove? <---- it just did this again.
Thanks! Did you see my other typing issue a

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
bove? <---- it just did this again.
Thanks! Did you see my other typing issue a

By any chance, are you using the grammarly app? I was using it as an extension on Chrome and that kept happening to me. As soon as I removed it, I had no problems.

elegant-one

By any chance, are you using the grammarly app? I was using it as an extension on Chrome and that kept happening to me. As soon as I removed it, I had no problems.

and I'm using Firefox
Nope.

This just started happening in the last week or so.