Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

GreenEyedAllie

If her phone has Autocorrect like mine I think she wants to know if we're getting the blush lol
I must have seen a different blush online

Yes! This! Effing phone! I loved the blush with shimmer in the earlier pic, but I haven't seen it listed for us. :(

Will anywhere else have the polishes?

elegant-one

Yes! This! Effing phone! I loved the blush with shimmer in the earlier pic, but I haven't seen it listed for us. :(

Will anywhere else have the polishes?

Nordies should get them eventually. You may have to call a store. I wanted the 10% ebates & no tax. So we're not getting the coral blush?

HappyHippy

OMGosh ALL 4 shades of those new matte lip & cheek shades completely sold out on Nordies...before I ordered mine. So I ordered mine from a close Nordies. I got the Red - Luxury & the rose pink - Pleasure. Wonder why those went so fast just like the holiday nail polish.
If these are in, could you please swatch them? These are exactly the colours I want but I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

SlugPower

OMGosh ALL 4 shades of those new matte lip & cheek shades completely sold out on Nordies...before I ordered mine. So I ordered mine from a close Nordies. I got the Red - Luxury & the rose pink - Pleasure. Wonder why those went so fast just like the holiday nail polish.

I suppose it's on purpose, like Sephora here. Sometimes they receive only testers, or then just one or two units. When you ask for it, you're told you're lucky it's the last or that it's sold out, but thet can check on some other store / reserve when it restocks. It gives off the impressiom it's a success and in high demand, and you're more tempted to buy if you are unsure. They cannot be that incompetent, and local perfumaries always have it in stock.

Pippilotta

The collection won't be available until medium Octobre in my country. The SA has promised to call me when it arrives. I need the grey quint, the dark red matte lipstick (if it doesn't turn out to be too warm) and all the nail polishes (but I'll try not to buy them). :)

Anahita Balsara

Just preordered Dior holiday through my fave Nordstrom SA. They are having a special 10 point day for level 4 customers on October 16 so I am getting it then. She said they didn't receive testers of the matte lip and cheek fluid and she said they didn't receive alot of product. Macy's had the holiday display but they were missing the lip and cheek fluid and there is a space ofr the the dior nude shimmer but it was empty and there was no one around to ask. The nails are gorgeous. I thought I was safe from them but nope I loved all 4. The lips were nice but the only 2 I liked was the deep purple and the deep red one. They also have a new J'adore rose de grasse body oil which I had to get as well

elegant-one

If these are in, could you please swatch them? These are exactly the colours I want but I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

Yes, absolutely I will swatch them for you dear! They should be here Monday. I hate ordering towards the weekends...oh the wait ;)

elegant-one

Yes, the SA told me that they did not get testers for the matte lip & cheek. They just got their product yesterday before I called. My other Nordies had not received any of the new collection which is weird because they always get the new products.