Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

Monsy

yes swatches at least only one that i saw are kind of meh... design is beautiful. but i have gazillion eyeshadows and lately i haven't had time to use them at all

awickedshape

yes swatches at least only one that i saw are kind of meh... design is beautiful. but i have gazillion eyeshadows and lately i haven't had time to use them at all

I feel the same way.

I think I have the top two shades in my Cle de Peau palette and the center reminds me of Dior Orchid.
It's Skyline all over again. Beautiful design but not alluring enough. Yet. Lol

awickedshape

Same here. To buy the quint or not?!? I say this as I'm about to sell quite a few of my Dior quints. I must be stupid. :crazy:

Nooooo
How come?

I'm actually finding it boring, now, especially after the Chanel Fall quad, which applied wonderfully even with just fingers last week.
Also, I have Tilbury's Legendary Muse in my cart (hides)

SAME!

Are there swatches of the matte lip thingies?

I saw these Instagram

Last edited:

boschicka

Nooooo
How come?

I'm actually finding it boring, now, especially after the Chanel Fall quad, which applied wonderfully even with just fingers last week.
Also, I have Tilbury's Legendary Muse in my cart (hides)

Some of the ones I have are just subpar quality, but I'm still going through them to test them all out again to be sure. The Embroidery quint is pretty, but very dupe-able.....but when has that ever stopped me? :p
And same here with the Legendary Muse. I don't want to have skipper's remorse, but the colors all look so light and similar. Makeup dilemmas left and right!

awickedshape

Some of the ones I have are just subpar quality, but I'm still going through them to test them all out again to be sure. The Embroidery quint is pretty, but very dupe-able.....but when has that ever stopped me? :p
And same here with the Legendary Muse. I don't want to have skipper's remorse, but the colors all look so light and similar. Makeup dilemmas left and right!

Sub-par, eh.... that helps lol
I think I will just take a screenshot for now to admire and purchase only maybe if I get a good discount.

I took LM out of my cart and put it right back in after this Instagram lol

Monsy

they do. not good enough to purchase. they all blend in one color overall

elegant-one

OMGosh ALL 4 shades of those new matte lip & cheek shades completely sold out on Nordies...before I ordered mine. So I ordered mine from a close Nordies. I got the Red - Luxury & the rose pink - Pleasure. Wonder why those went so fast just like the holiday nail polish.

Latest posts