Dior Spring 2016

Monsy

I am excited to see improvements brought by Phillips . A lot of stuff is reformulated

starletta8

Hmmm.... I'm still on the fence about the highlighters. I'll get the lilac NP after the holiday, but I'm waiting on the lilac lip glow.

SlugPower

I am excited to see improvements brought by Phillips . A lot of stuff is reformulated

Phillips is credited for the reformulated Diorshow (so we can assume the proliners and the 5-shadows designers were as well, since they came out with the mascara), also for the Addict lipsticks. We've seen pictures of the mono shadows also being reformulated (some mono fusions have disappeared along with it from the US website).

Do you know what else is going to be reformulated? I'm assuming a lot of the stuff from 1~2 years ago won't be touched but there are a few things I'd like to double on if they're going to disappear. I can't keep up with the foundations, so I'm not asking about those.

elegant-one

I got my goodies today too. I LOVE LOVE the blush so I bought a BU this morning. The highlighters are really pretty!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! Our kids are on there way here & we're so excited. Can't wait to see our daughter in law's baby bump :xmas::cloud9:

Haviggi

Merry christmas to all that celebrate!!:)
Just purchased the highlighters and the blush from Selfridges! For all UK and europe people the collection is up exclusively there! With no shipping costs in orders over 50pounds! I could not wait for the collection to launch mid january in Stockholm so ill check the rest of it as long as it launches here!

Last edited:

MissTania

That's great to hear, I can't wait to swatch these soon! I'm sure I will buy both. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for the launch here.

starletta8

Just nabbed a Lilac Lip Glow. I feel confident that I can wait until next Friday to grab the Lilac polish. I'm knocking out my Spring purchases like a boss.

Latest posts