Dior Spring 2016

beautycool

Hi all just caught up on this thread . Wishing you all a very Happy healthy new year 2016 to everyone on this site :)
❤️❤️ I cannot believe I missed when Dior was out on selfridges damn lol
thet teach me for not coming o here a lot . I really would like one of the highlighters and maybe the lip products :) is this kinda the same powder from this years on the square type packaging the illuminating powder it's not in the round packaging its from this year March not sure? I'm just wondering if it's the same type of thing tbh . As the other said illuminating but I think it's got to much glitter for illuminating .
i think both of the colours look nice ❤️❤️ .

elegant-one

Ooooh harsh... Temptalia gave Floral Pink blush a D+... it looks pretty on her though!

:doh: I love the blush...not sure I want to go read the review lol. I bought 2 of that blush.

EDIT: Ok I read it...wait for it.........

"was powdery and looked somewhat powdery/dry against my skin"

:snooty::bs::crazy::shakehead::roflmao:

I didn't find mine to be dry or powdery at all.

Last edited:

MACGirl13

I got the pink one last night & will probably get the beige one

:yes::roflmao: I always say that I'm not going to read what she says...but curiosity gets me every time :doh:

How do you like the Pink Sculpt duo? I have my eye on it and was wondering if anyone purchased it.

SlugPower

:doh: I love the blush...not sure I want to go read the review lol. I bought 2 of that blush.

EDIT: Ok I read it...wait for it.........

"was powdery and looked somewhat powdery/dry against my skin"

:snooty::bs::crazy::shakehead::roflmao:

I didn't find mine to be dry or powdery at all.

She complained EVERYTHING was dry. The blus, the eyeshadows, the highlighters. Everthing.

elegant-one

i am waiting for your impressions and photos
Ok my dear :)

How do you like the Pink Sculpt duo? I have my eye on it and was wondering if anyone purchased it.
It just shipped this morning. I'll post as soon as I get it ;)

She complained EVERYTHING was dry. The blus, the eyeshadows, the highlighters. Everthing.

Ugh! :rofl:I didn't read past the blush. It has to be her because it seems to be everything is powdery or dry. :doh: & I just don't find that to be true. Dior blushes are always such beautiful skin like texture.

elegant-one

:wavey: haha yes the video lol! It was annoying me while I was trying to magically make the buy button appear :rofl: :D

Died :rofl: :type::bat::scratch::tee: I don't want to miss it. I wanted to know what shade of the gel lippie she is wearing in the promo pic for them (in the pink dress) I can't remember her name :doh: Funny, she's holding the lipstick like a cigarette...classy :snooty:

Vineetha

Died :rofl: :type::bat::scratch::tee: I don't want to miss it. I wanted to know what shade of the gel lippie she is wearing in the promo pic for them (in the pink dress) I can't remember her name :doh: Funny, she's holding the lipstick like a cigarette...classy :snooty:
Rosee probably! :scratch: ETA: I watched the video. It is the new lip glow in Lilac! :D
Everything in the collection is tagged as LE :doh:

Last edited: