Dior Spring 2016

elegant-one

Rosee probably! :scratch: ETA: I watched the video. It is the new lip glow in Lilac! :D
Everything in the collection is tagged as LE :doh:

REALLY!? I would have never guessed that as it looked pinker. Thanks oh knowledgeable one! :type::kisskiss::hehe:

I didn't explain myself very well Vee :doh::rofl:It was the one Jennifer Lawrence was wearing. It took forever & a gazillion new browsers opened & video musinc playing loudly in order for me to just find the freakin name of what she was wearing on her lips :goofs: hubs said...what on earth are you doing :hmm::22::tiptoe::club::roflmao:

Soooooo...she is wearing Be Dior...which I just ordered :)

Last edited:

starletta8

The collection is hit or miss in stores around here- I spotted it at my local Nordie's and one of two Macy's.

I was able to get Lilac NP (to go with previously purchased Lilac Lip Glow) and the Pink HL. It seems the the HL is very limited and flying from counters. Nordstrom was already sold out of both shades, and Macy's was down to 1 pink and 2 nude when I left with mine.

I love the promo image, but I'm skipping most of the collection. The pink HL is so unique in my collection that I could justify it. I can't believe how large the box is though- I just re-organized my storage yesterday and have no idea how it'll fit!

MissTania

Ooooooh I wonder how close Lilac is to my fave OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender. My bottle is half empty and I love it so much!! I may have to get Lilac to compare the two.

The Nude h/l looks gorgeous! I can't decide whether I want that one or the Pink h/l.

I just discovered that OPI shade, I love it too! So far Lilac looks more pink in the few swatches I have seen, but it's hard to tell without a side by side comparison! For a second I thought I might skip Lilac especially as Lucky Lucky Lavender is half the price of Dior here, but I think I'll get use out of it.

elegant-one

The collection is hit or miss in stores around here- I spotted it at my local Nordie's and one of two Macy's.

I was able to get Lilac NP (to go with previously purchased Lilac Lip Glow) and the Pink HL. It seems the the HL is very limited and flying from counters. Nordstrom was already sold out of both shades, and Macy's was down to 1 pink and 2 nude when I left with mine.

I love the promo image, but I'm skipping most of the collection. The pink HL is so unique in my collection that I could justify it. I can't believe how large the box is though- I just re-organized my storage yesterday and have no idea how it'll fit!

How does the Lilac balm look on your lips? Does it show up?

I LOVE the pink HL!

powderprincess

I love both of the illuminators. The nude is not dark at all and works great on my NC25 skin. The only thing I find slightly disappointing is that the packaging is not as weighty as some of my older Dior compacts that are of the same silver compact packaging. The packaging doesn't feel quite as luxurious as it should, but the shimmer is finely milled and I'm very happy with both of them.

ashievic

I wonder if the Plantine mascara is a dupe for the Chanel Plantine that was released I think Holiday 2014? Bummer we are not getting the green stick shadow or polish. Going for a facial on the 11th. Must pace myself since Mr. Ford's quads are being released sometime in the months ahead!!!!

eepeepburrah

My highlighters are being delivered today! I got both of them because they seem so beautiful. I feel like I'm not going to want to use them simply because the pattern is unbelievable!!

LiliV

:doh: I love the blush...not sure I want to go read the review lol. I bought 2 of that blush.

EDIT: Ok I read it...wait for it.........

"was powdery and looked somewhat powdery/dry against my skin"

:snooty::bs::crazy::shakehead::roflmao:

I didn't find mine to be dry or powdery at all.

I was surprised by her review too, I love the blush! It goes on easily and blends nicely, no complaints. I'm wearing it today with the highlighter

Rinstar

I just discovered that OPI shade, I love it too! So far Lilac looks more pink in the few swatches I have seen, but it's hard to tell without a side by side comparison! For a second I thought I might skip Lilac especially as Lucky Lucky Lavender is half the price of Dior here, but I think I'll get use out of it.

LLL is discontinued, so I can't find it here any more! That's why I am always looking for a replacement, even if it is more expensive!

Monsy

I wonder if the Plantine mascara is a dupe for the Chanel Plantine that was released I think Holiday 2014? Bummer we are not getting the green stick shadow or polish. Going for a facial on the 11th. Must pace myself since Mr. Ford's quads are being released sometime in the months ahead!!!!

i am excited about these
i will email K.

elegant-one

I was surprised by her review too, I love the blush! It goes on easily and blends nicely, no complaints. I'm wearing it today with the highlighter

I agree. And they are really pretty together. I'm sure they are both beautiful on you!

elegant-one

Pink HL: :thumbsup:

Lilac NP (knowing that it's pinky lilac): :thumbsup:

On my super pigmented lips, Lilac Lip Glow: :snooty:

Translation: it's a clear lip balm on me. So sad.

Oh NO!!!!!! Ugh, I really really wanted it to turn violety/lilac. I have very pigmented lips too ...so, crap!