SlugPower

http://www.clozette.co/u/MyMakeupOrganizer

a02886b5307844d7aeb1e203eabe1af00.jpg

383e2ffa03bc4c47bc2d890f3766a79c0.jpg

3b27bd9d09f048e6859e4e1692240f0a0.jpg

99f678c6c0894b2686c62ddffe8c30870.jpg

5b6dbef922bc49e2b1410352d77cf2e10.jpg

39822588abdb41dc8fb21317096e4a1d0.jpg

I go back and forth with the 5-colours. I will most likely cave.

According to the pictures there're two khol liners if I'm not mistaken, the taupe that was listed already and another one, unless if it's from the standard collection. It also seems like they'll be selling the coral lipglow along with the lilac one. At the top of the lipgloss row it looks like the It-Lash mascara, which I believe it's the Platine one that some listed.

Not pictured is a fourth lipgloss. I think it's the only thing missing from the collection, so that thing over there is the whole thing.

This will change according to regions of course.

Last edited:

Monsy

maybe only asia exclusive? definitely didn't arrive in the usa. also usa only got 2 nail polishes instead of 4

starletta8

http://www.clozette.co/u/MyMakeupOrganizer

a02886b5307844d7aeb1e203eabe1af00.jpg

383e2ffa03bc4c47bc2d890f3766a79c0.jpg

3b27bd9d09f048e6859e4e1692240f0a0.jpg

99f678c6c0894b2686c62ddffe8c30870.jpg

5b6dbef922bc49e2b1410352d77cf2e10.jpg

39822588abdb41dc8fb21317096e4a1d0.jpg

I go back and forth with the 5-colours. I will most likely cave.

According to the pictures there're two khol liners if I'm not mistaken, the taupe that was listed already and another one, unless if it's from the standard collection. It also seems like they'll be selling the coral lipglow along with the lilac one. At the top of the lipgloss row it looks like the It-Lash mascara, which I believe it's the Platine one that some listed.

Not pictured is a fourth lipgloss. I think it's the only thing missing from the collection, so that thing over there is the whole thing.

This will change according to regions of course.

This is clearly a non-USA setup. We're getting about half of the collection. 2 nail polishes, 1 blush, none of the fun duos (I've seen the non-green or purple ones floating around), etc, etc.

One of the reasons that I've slowed my Dior spending down to a trickle is that I'm tired of this crud from them. Every. Single. Collection. the US gets about half of it. I feel like if a brand doesn't want to sell the collection here, I don't want to buy from them.

SlugPower

This is clearly a non-USA setup. We're getting about half of the collection. 2 nail polishes, 1 blush, none of the fun duos (I've seen the non-green or purple ones floating around), etc, etc.

One of the reasons that I've slowed my Dior spending down to a trickle is that I'm tired of this crud from them. Every. Single. Collection. the US gets about half of it. I feel like if a brand doesn't want to sell the collection here, I don't want to buy from them.

The mono fusions also don't always show up here, which completely annoys me since I've come to love the product. The US has Etoile and Chimere mono fusion (very upset about this one), there's a megaton of asian exclusives too. Outside of that, usually one or two products don't show up here either. Outside of the monos, I never felt the sting.

I understand your feelings though, because it's what I feel about Chanel. I've lost count on how many times entire collections skip my country but come to the next country over (and they're not even region exclusives). I stopped buying from Chanel because of that (I never got the Malice nail polish), and got sucked in with this Christmas collection again, only for it to not show up here once more.

Haviggi

Many times i wondered the same thing! Why brands chose to launch their products exclusively in diferrent locations and i cannot find a proper answer! Look now the beautiful highlighter duo from Chanel's upcoming La perle Asia exclusive collection! It will make it finally to US but not to Europe! The same happened with last year's La Perle!as far as i know it was only available in Europe to some boutiques in Paris! The cannage mylady dior blushes: available only in US and Asia,sometimes maybe in UK! The tweed Chanel blushes ! The latest rouge allure collection only in USA, Uk not even in germany!i will not talk about Sweden since as a country is way back in makeup brands! I don't know which place on earth is usually the most favored by brands ( maybe in total Asia due to the population and huge market) but i strongly believe that this incident is unfair for all of us makeup fans and consumers who love a brand and today that we are almost in 2016 though we have eliminated distance through technology we still have to pay more for exclusive products to ship from all over the world to our hands!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I don't know which place on earth is usually the most favored by brands ( maybe in total Asia due to the population and huge market) but i strongly believe that this incident is unfair for all of us makeup fans and consumers who love a brand and today that we are almost in 2016 though we have eliminated distance through technology we still have to pay more for exclusive products to ship from all over the world to our hands!

I think huge global brands (Dior, Chanel, NARS, MAC, and the like) tend to favour the US and Canada (more so the US) more than other markets, even if they have products exclusive to other regions. New products generally launch here before they do in other countries, and they're generally less expensive here.

mkoparanova

Many times i wondered the same thing! Why brands chose to launch their products exclusively in diferrent locations and i cannot find a proper answer! Look now the beautiful highlighter duo from Chanel's upcoming La perle Asia exclusive collection! It will make it finally to US but not to Europe! The same happened with last year's La Perle!as far as i know it was only available in Europe to some boutiques in Paris! The cannage mylady dior blushes: available only in US and Asia,sometimes maybe in UK! The tweed Chanel blushes ! The latest rouge allure collection only in USA, Uk not even in germany!i will not talk about Sweden since as a country is way back in makeup brands! I don't know which place on earth is usually the most favored by brands ( maybe in total Asia due to the population and huge market) but i strongly believe that this incident is unfair for all of us makeup fans and consumers who love a brand and today that we are almost in 2016 though we have eliminated distance through technology we still have to pay more for exclusive products to ship from all over the world to our hands!

:nixweiss::iagree:

Latest posts