Disapointed with new MSF

jillianjiggs

Re: ? about Shimpagne released with Mineralize Satinfinish collection?

it is the same.

check out the swatch thread for this collection, i posted a comparison photo there. as well as in the "new shimpagne looks like shooting star" thread.

trust me, they are the same.

Kiwi Girlie

It's exactly the same.
smiles.gif

little teaser

the mu at my counter told me the shimpagne is now permanent.

queenofdisaster

it is exactly the same, i saw both in person and i don't know what everyone's talking about haha. :p

juicyaddict

I think my Shimpagne causes me to breakout...

I only have one which is the Shimpagne (repromote), and I am new to MSFs, haven't tried any other. I think this is causing my recent breakouts, on my forehead, cheek and chin. Anyone had the same problem? I think I'll be swapping this for the yogamode BP, as I was only looking for a highlighter when I bought Shimpagne. I really hate to return this but I don't think I'll be reaching for this one anymore. Not sure what's in it that causes me to breakout. I have been staying away with MAC face products after I tried Studio fix long time ago which caused the same problem on me. Do you think the BP won't give me any problem?

saniyairshad

Re: I think my Shimpagne causes me to breakout...

Awww I'm sorry, beauty powders and pearlizers make me break out...
ssad.gif

PerfectMistake

Awww sorry it's making you break out
ssad.gif
Are you using a thin brush of it? Don't use it like a blush - I am sure you know how to use it, just saying
smiles.gif

I am actually acne prone, and haven't had a problem, sorry that you are
ssad.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectMistake
Awww sorry it's making you break out
ssad.gif
Are you using a thin brush of it? Don't use it like a blush - I am sure you know how to use it, just saying
smiles.gif

I am actually acne prone, and haven't had a problem, sorry that you are
ssad.gif

Thanks, I do just dust it lightly over my cheekbones, forehead, chin and top of my lips. I think I will give this another try though, after stopping it for a few days I think my skin is ok again. I also just bought the yogamode BP and it is ok. I think the MSFs and BP are totally diff products. I heard someone say to use a good primer underneath to fix the problem, guess I'll try that.

dalgyal

Oh no
ssad.gif
But yea, you might want to try a good primer. For me, the MSF doesn't break me out, but the Mineralize SatinFinish did so I stopped using it.

stefania905

MSF fluid & MSF

i have heard & experienced that MSF makes you break out

I was wondering has anyone broke out from MSF fluid?

MisStarrlight

Re: MSF fluid & MSF

The fluid breaks me out too...well, it could also be that I seem to only use wipes when take it off (it always seems to be nights that I'm too lazy).

Never had a problem with the powder though.

prinzessin784

It really depends on your skin. I actually love how the mineral foundations make my skin look but if you've broken out from them before it's probably best to stay away from all forms of them.

shootergirlnc

Petticoat makes my sister breakout like crazy, but I've never had a problem with any MSF. I guess it depends on your skin type. She doesn't have sensitive skin, but she is very acne prone. I'm guessing that the fluid may be the same way. If you break out from the MSF, I wouldn't try the fluid.

panda0410

Flashtroinc for sale now on ebay

OK ladies! ALL the e/s from flashtronic and the MSF as well for sale NOW on ebay!! Holy crap - they are so pretty, I will be purchasing myself Northern Lights, Mercurial and Lovestone...LOL!!!
smiles.gif