Do MAC MA's REALLY hate it when we return things?

smar

this is my first ever post..but i HAD to reply! Thats hilarious.. 5$ for a MAC eyeshadow?? OMG..U n Ur mum sound very sweet..:) If only right...? :) Some of their eyeshadows are hit n miss though..most the ones I have..only a wee 5 in total are AHMAHZING!
Here in DUBAI, UAE (Middle East) we dont have 'return policies' as well. You can only return it with the receipt, box and unused. So I think most of us out here Swatch/Google the daylight of an item before purchasing it..

CaseyC

I think it's just common sense try it for a week or two didn't work out and still have the receipt, that's fine and understandable. I've done it before. Now if you try to return something that's either several years old or the majority of the product is gone then no that's redic

Thia Winter

I return things all the time with no problems but it's almost always because I react to things. I have a gluten sensitivity as well as other ingredient issues so sometimes there's no telling if I will react or not. I always explain that to the sa though.

gemmel06

I was once told that i need to make sure of my purchases as I returned a limited edition item. I return a mineral lipstick that came out last summer. The MAC artist gave me so much attitude when i made the return.

Thia Winter

I've never had issues either, but then my returns are usually due to ingredients sensitivities. Its hard for someone to be able to give me attitude when I have had a reaction.

Thia Winter

Also I always save the receipts and boxes for anything I buy until I know it will work for me. Also I decide usually within about a week or two depending on the product. My reactions are usually fairly immediate.

AstronautRaptor

I've always been able to return no problem, most of the time I try swapping it out in a group on Facebook or with a friend, that way I know the product will be used and not just thrown out :3

Latest posts