Do you find my screenname offensive..?

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey4415
i do

just out of interest, those who don't, would you find the screen name "woman beater" offensive?

Well, yeah probably. I would. Good point. I know I'm totally hypocritical on this, but her username just doesn't bother me.

talste

I dont find it offensive at all, The other lady probably just found a better deal elsewhere & is using your sceen name as an excuse to back out of the swap.

side note: people on some forums are so hyper senstive about the most trivial things ! Don't let it worry you.

PolyphonicLove

I figured you hated all men, and was an undercover super-heroness that kicked the asses of adulterous men at night, while being a seductive and savvy business woman by day. Hell yeah.

MiCHiE

Quote:
i do

just out of interest, those who don't, would you find the screen name "woman beater" offensive?

.....maybe if I was posting on an anger management site.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyphonicLove
I figured you hated all men, and was an undercover super-heroness that kicked the asses of adulterous men at night, while being a seductive and savvy business woman by day. Hell yeah.

greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥

rofl

ri0tdorque

actually didn't even notice but i had a friend online 10 or so years back who went by wifebeater but he was referring to the white undershirts i guess it all depends on your level of whatever either way i say keep the name it's you and it' not like you go around beating men in a literal sense....or if you do let me know and i can send a few names your way
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Well.....what if my username was dickluva and my boyfriend's name was Richard? Imagine the thoughts....

shell12367

I have to agree with most of the girls, I don't find it offesnsive and I never really thought twice about it!

stacey4415

I'm not sure why that would determie whether one would find it sensitive or not, but, okay.

And to the person stating some people on forums are, what was it; hyper sensitive, if you were directing that at me and possibly others, well, yes, maybe i am hyper sensitive,it's better than being OVERLY offensive though, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
I'm not sure why that would determie whether one would find it sensitive or not, but, okay.

And to the person stating some people on forums are, what was it; hyper sensitive, if you were directing that at me and possibly others, well, yes, maybe i am hyper sensitive,it's better than being OVERLY offensive though, in my opinion.

I think aside from the name, if you or any others for that matter can or want to, you should get to know the person behind the name. Like ask her questions what made you choose that screenname without sounding like your all up in the other persons butt crack.

user79

Quote:
i do

Personally, no. There are more important things to get offended about or to worry about that someone's screenname on the Internet. If there's one thing I've learned by hanging on forums is that in most cases, people aren't being completely serious.

GlossyAbby

I do not but this is coming from a girl that has a man beater style tank top that says "husband beater" haha

*Stargazer*

I wouldn't change it because someone else doesn't like it, but there are plenty of people on MUA whom I decline swaps with because I find their names off-putting.