Do you find my screenname offensive..?

VioletB

Whenever I see your screenname.. THIS This song pops in my head.. I know the song's called Man Eater.. but I always sing Man Beater!! LOL I don't know why??

seonmi

I personally don't find it offensive. But I think, when I have nothing to do with you, I don't really care about your screenname. But if I was swapping some of my stuff with you, I'd be more careful about who I am dealing with. If that makes sense.

nelyanaphonexia

I don't find it offensive at all. Of course...I've had complaints about my name on other boards and had to change it. I really don't find anything wrong with yours or mine.
smiles.gif

pretebrowneyes

i don't find it offensive at all. i figured you were some kickass chick that didn't take crap from dudes. i'm all for that
winks.gif

ginger9

Agree with everyone else it's just a screenname - no biggie.

But I gotta tell you I read your name to mean something else and I have a strong feeling so did the person who refused to swap with you.

I cannot put it any more delicately - "beat" is slang for male masterbation. ie. "beat my meat". And your screen name being Manbeater, well you can put the two together. Also the "xx" can reinforce one into that interpretation.

I'm not judging but just helping you realize some people may be reading that into your screen name. Sorry babe, I hope you're not horrified
ssad.gif

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9

But I gotta tell you I read your name to mean something else and I have a strong feeling so did the person who refused to swap with you.

I cannot put it any more delicately - "beat" is slang for male masterbation. ie. "beat my meat". And your screen name being Manbeater, well you can put the two together. Also the "xx" can reinforce one into that interpretation.

I'm not judging but just helping you realize some people may be reading that into your screen name. Sorry babe, I hope you're not horrified
ssad.gif

I was actually thinking the same thing as well but just didn't say anything.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9

ssad.gif

oh my god lol. the word "beat" never crossed my mind has male masterbation lol. lol thats kind of disgusting.

ginger9

LOL I'm glad you can laugh about it. I found it kinda funny to be honest
smiles.gif
But yeah I think that's what the MUAer thought....
tong.gif

thelove4tequila

I used to have a wife beater that said "Boy Beater" on it! Man, I miss that shirt. ALL the boys LOVED it, fo' realz!!!!!!!!!!!!
winks.gif