Do you remember your first scent?

sbetsy

My friend's mom gave me a sample of Fracas. I was 13 and it was way too grown up for me but I loved it anyway. I still love it. It's been my date-night perfume forever.

jmdulock

I used to wear this stuff called Sun, Moon & Stars. I don't even remember who put it out. It was so fresh and sweet.

afterglow

Mine was Babydoll by Yves St. Laurent. I still have it, actually, I didn't end up wearing much of it because I went out and bought other stuff shortly after, and liked it better.

IslandGirl77

exclamation.jpg

Ha ha, this was my first fragrance. Yeah, I was rocking this in 9th grade! LOL I couldn't afford anything fancy.

tinagrzela

My first scent was, like many of us 80's kids, Loves Baby Soft!! Oh god, for the longest time in high school it was Imari by Avon. I haven't worn it in a about 12 years, but it still brings back good memories. In College it was Comptoir Sud Pacifique in Vanille Banane (which I still have!
smiles.gif
)

Now, I'm a Prada girl, and I also like Givenchy Hot Couture.

Cassalou

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdulock
I used to wear this stuff called Sun, Moon & Stars. I don't even remember who put it out. It was so fresh and sweet.

It was Karl Lagerfeld
smiles.gif
(I used to have a little bottle too!!)

hmmmmmm I used to wear some of the Yardley fragrances, Lily of the Valley, and a Violet smelling one, also Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds (I was a bit of a granny before my time!)
lol.gif

Now there are far too many to mention! although some of my faves are
Alexander McQueen Kingdom, Dior Addict, J'adore, RL Safari, Very Irresistable Givenchy, Narciso Rodriguez for Her ... (and I still have a soft spot for White Diamonds!!)
tong.gif

Landia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Mine was an Issey Miyake fragrance that came in a red & clear ball shaped bottle, I wish I could remember the name!

Was it Le Feu d'Issey ? I have this too.

Landia

My first fully fledged perfume purchase was Chloe Narcisse - and I still have the bottle
icon_eek.gif

Not so much in love with it now but I still love Yvresse and Theorema which I first tried over 8 years ago.

Piaqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
exclamation.jpg

Ha ha, this was my first fragrance. Yeah, I was rocking this in 9th grade! LOL I couldn't afford anything fancy.

HAHA! I had that too... the bottle just looked so darn cute back in the middle school days, lol

My first (only a few years ago! (I'm 18 almost 19)) was Ralph Lauren Romance... I don't wear pefume often now, but if I do, I stick with Chanel No. 5 elixir. Classic, and I love the elixir formula, almost like an essential oil. Heats up on your skin and smells wonderful.

Luxurious

my first one which i bought was s.oliver man...and woman. i was 10...so don't be angry=) i liked both smells. maybe you dont know soliver. it's a label in germany which sell clothes

bohogirl

I was a girl who always spritzed in the department store but never bought a perfume becuase I'd hate the smell on me about an hour later.

Then my mum bought me a brand new perfume overseas not available in Australia - it was Thierry Muggler Angel and I have never worn anything else.

kaliraksha

I started out with Sunflowers as many ladies here did... then about a month later Red Door, both by Elizabeth Arden.

I don't think I would like those scents now.... I wouldnt pick them for me. I'm into spicey florals now.... Versace Crystal Noir, Cacharel Amor Amor, Chanel Sensuelle

pumpkincat210

haha. I started out with Love's Baby Soft, uck. Then I went to Chanel no.5, which smelled equally disgusting on me.
Now i don't wear perfume because it gives me a headache.

pugmommy7

Dior Poison. 7th grade all the way through college.
It was my signature scent. I still love it. I may just have to get some more, of of these days.
I have yet to click with another scent like I did.

I am in search of the right scent now. I have been wearing mv2 lately, but it smells differently on me at home than the tester did at the store, I am guessing the tester lids were switched
ssad.gif

Stella is a fave, I may have to getr some more of that. I want to try lotita lempika...we shall see....

giz2000

Anais Anais (my mom wore it back in the day) and Love's Baby Soft....wow, that was a LOOOOOOONG time ago!!
rofl.gif

jaia07

my very first was an oscar de la renta... forget which one, but my mum used it on me even when i was a baby.
next came anais anais (which revolts me now, but brings back sweet memories at the same time).

in grade eight i got ralph by ralph lauren. now when i smell it, i just think of rubbing alcohol.

my newest addiction is pleasures by estee lauder... mmm...

Shanti

Well I'm really young so I dunno what Anais is.
When I was in elementary school, I loved body sprays from like Bonnebell & Calgon. I still like the Ginger body spray from Calgon but I'm not much of a body spray girl now. When I started HS, I used Fetish by Christina Aguilera, despite it being like 4 years old.
Nowadays, I'm more open towards scents. I like:
-DKNY Be Delicious
-Clean Baby Girl (or something)
-Demeter Waffle Cone & Chocolate Chip Cookie
-the new MK&A fragrances (they're actually pretty good)
-Fantasy by Britney Spears
Yes... I love sweet & fresh scents.

YvetteJeannine

I got my first bottle of perfume at 13..it was Christian Dior "Poison"
eyelove.gif
It was my fave. then, and it's my fave. now!!

Latest posts