Do you remember your first scent?

Katura

haha... my mom bought me this stuff callled Sweet Honesty, and I want to say it came from Mary Kay or something similar...I can't even remember how it smelled...hmm...but then it was a simple CK1 and then my mom tried to get me to wear that britney spears stuff that came in the blue bottle...and you know what's awful??? the top of that 'perfume' basically rotted off...that cant be a good sign.

As of now I wear Ck1 summer, Abercrombie and Fitch 8, Chance, and yummmmy Burberry.

queenofdisaster

haha i was hoping there would be a few love's baby softs in here... that was mine... that stuffs a classic.. ill probably get it for my daughter one day. lol!

Willa

Tribe by Coty
Still have the bottle, I love this perfume.
Remembers me soo many souvenirs!

Exclamation too, I still own the bottle.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash10nista
Johnson's baby cologne....and Avon's Sweet Honesty...

Yeahhhh! another sweet honesty girl! haha

tania_nia

I wore Tinkerbell Stuff especially the makeup! I remember my mom buying it for me and saying that I was just going through a "phase". A "phase" which I'm obviously still in LOL!

Anyways..I don't remember my first perfume but I do remembering wearing

I would put on my mom's Calvin Klein Obsession for women it's a bit to powerful for me.

My god mom had Anais Anais lotion in the guest bathroom. I would put it on everytime I went there. It smelled so pretty!

Nowadays I wear my own perfumes: The Body Shop Rougeberry or Clinique Happy Heart. I really like DKNY's Red Delicious which I might buy as a graduation present for myself!

semtexgirl

OMG I think mine was a little bottle that came with Perfume Pretty Barbie - it had a pink bow at the top! But I really loved the scent and to this day, wish I could remember what it smelled like! I also had Electric Youth, Tribe, Exclamation, Fire & Ice, Navy, Skin Musk, Colors by Benetton...geez I was a fragrance whore even as a child, lol!

mzreyes

9th grade- VS love spell
hmm.gif

10th grade- VS secret crush
hmm.gif

11th grade- VS very sexy.. I still love the smell of this
12th grade to present- I bounce from Chance by Chanel, Light BLue by Dolce Gabanna, and Envy me by Gucci.

xiahe

my first was this love potion (no. 9?
rofl.gif
) from GAP...it came in a red bottle and smelled...awfully fruity. this was like...5-6 years ago...

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtexgirl
OMG I think mine was a little bottle that came with Perfume Pretty Barbie - it had a pink bow at the top! But I really loved the scent and to this day, wish I could remember what it smelled like! I also had Electric Youth, Tribe, Exclamation, Fire & Ice, Navy, Skin Musk, Colors by Benetton...geez I was a fragrance whore even as a child, lol!

I remember this barbie scent!
Back in the day, there was an 80s barbie that came with makeup......there is a pic of me as a 4 year old with the makeup all over my face. I've always been one for the makeup!

My first scent was CK1.....well I had an imitation one lol

faifai

Mine was Imari by Avon! It was a fragrance roll-on. I loved the way it smelled but I can't remember it now.

user79

Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

Bought this when I was like 18. Loved it back then, can't stand it now, it smells much too sweet and flowery.

GreekChick

Exclamation, but mostly my mom's Lancome Tresor perfume. I use to spray my hair with this in the 3rd grade so that I could catch my crushe's attention. The teachers used to look at me so funny and I never knew why. Well fast forward to now, it reeks and makes me think of a very elderly woman. It's so strong.

msmack

Exclamation and Exclamation Blush *shudders at the though of ever wearing it again*
smiles.gif
Can't forget the CKone either! Other than that...an assortment of body sprays that i just dont remember!

MisaMayah

Mine was Moschino - Oh..de moschino when I was 13, I still love it now. My second one was Davidoff- Cool water for women.

But now my favs are Michael Kors for women and Ralph Lauren Romance!!

liv

Exclamation
Sunflowers
Barbie, I don't remember what it was called, but I loved it

I also had a Minnie Mouse perfume, and it had a figurine of Minnie as the stopper, I wish I had kept the bottle, it was kind of cute. lol