Do you remember your first scent?

Jillipede

My firsts were: Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth, Verve, Love's Baby Soft, Aspen and White Shoulders. This was middle school and early high school in the 90's.

GemmaAntonia

Hugo Boss Deep Red, I still love it
smiles.gif

makeba

I remember my first scent was Coty Wild musk. I began wearing this when i was 16 and soon began wearing Egyptian Musk Oil of which i still adore and get many compliments on the scent. I later began wearing Oscar De Larente (?). Whew now that is a throw back for real.

S.S.BlackOrchid

My first were those Juice Bar sprays (in Vanilla Sugar and Teddy Bear). My first actual perfume was Nina Ricci Les Belles (green bottle).

AlarmAgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Calyx. Now I only wear oils.

Calyx was my first 'real' perfume, too! Elementary and early middle school. I still like to sniff it when I'm near a Prescriptives counter, but I have yet to buy another bottle.

I also wore Hypnotic Poison, which I still enjoy greatly, throughout middle school, and Tabu, which gets a real bad rap, but blends with my chemistry well.

Haha, probably kind of heavy for a preteen, but I loved them. I'd sneak some of my mom's Angel sometimes, too. Calyx really didn't fit in at all, did it?

Now I'd say my favorites are Lolita Lempicka, Ralph Lauren Hot, and Hypnotic Poison. Also a bunch of body splashes, they're nice and expendable.

Bybs

I'm an 80's child so Exclamation was my first scent (makes me gag now) My first real fragrance was Lolita Lempicka which I still adore today.

Bonbonroz

My first one was AnaisAnais by Cacharel... Still like it but smells too old for me!
I wear Chance (Chanel) or Trésor (Lancôme) most of the time, both are gifts from my husband (Chance was even his first gift, so well chosen! I love him!)

user79

Isn't it weird how a lot of us wore the same one? I wonder if they marketed those perfumes especially at teens?

Mine was Elizabeth Ardens - Sunflower as well.
greengrin.gif

Shadow

I'm probably really dating myself but ..... Heaven Scent was one and I believe the other one was called Love's Baby Soft, if I'm not mistaken. Both had a very powdery scent. This goes back to the early to mid '70s.

NoAddedSugar

I was coming of age in the 80s so I'm another victim of

Anais Anais
Laire Du Temps (sp?)
Charlie

I wouldn't touch any of them now but when I was about 15 I fell in love with YSL Opium and I've worn it ever since as my "grown-up going-out" perfume

AppleDiva

For me, it was Jean Nate, but first dept store that I can recall is Benetton Tribu... such a wonderful fruity scent.

SparklingWaves

I wonder if anyone has heard of this one. This was my 1st experience with perfume. It was called Arpege. It was my mother's. I would put it on sometimes as child.

LindseySullivan

Ha ha. I think everyone at my school wore Love's Baby Soft and Exclamation. I also wore Tribe - I loved that stuff!

Now my faves are Gucci Envy Me, Coco Madamoiselle, Happy Bloom something, and a few others (I can't remember the names!)

jilliandanica

Tinkerbell and some J&J baby cologne that mom would get from the Filipino store when I was a young kiddo.

BBW Country Apple and Sun Ripened Raspberry in Middle School

Clinique Happy in High School

Dior Addict 2 in College

Bulgari Amethyst for now...