Do you remember your first scent?

MACa6325xi

Tinkerbell in a set with pink lotion and a shimmery body powder is the very first scent I can remember wearing as a little girl.

KikiB

It was definitely some Calgon body sprays in 6th grade, but as far as real scent-Chanel Chance when I was 14. I still love it, it took me a good year and a half to finish that bottle and I have not replaced but want to soon.

AllisonWeaver

I'm sixteen, so my first perfume wasn't too long ago. I received my first perfume for my fourteenth birthday. The fragrance was Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman. I still own it of course, though I don't wear it often because it's so heavy. I've started purchasing eau de toilette fragrances so they won't be so strong! I do still love the fragrance of Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman, though the scent of it after I've been wearing it (when the alcohol has worn off) is amazing.. not so much when it's first sprayed.

Fragrances I love now are Elizabeth Arden Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears, Escada Pacific Paradise, Demeter Fuzzy Navel, and Aquolina Pink Sugar.

TheProphetess

My very first real perfume (besides all the stinky deodorants you wear as a teen) was Tommy Girl of Tommy Hilfiger. Then came Jil Sander SUN which I still have today but mostly in winter
greengrin.gif

At the moment I favour femme by Hugo Boss...

carrieann07

Charlie & Sweet Honesty

I used to steal it from my mom, now I can't stand the smell on me but the smell reminds me of my mom

concertina

The first fragrance I think I ever wore was White Shoulders! What a little old lady I was! lol

Honestly, my Great Grandmother gave me an almost empty bottle...and to this day, if I smell that perfume, I suddenly get teary...I just completely associate that smell with her...

dollbaby

Yup! Mine was Tommy Girl! I remember I was so excited about the bottle and couldn't wait to get to school so I could wear it!
tong.gif

Lori_Renee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare31
Haha, my first perfume was Debbie Gibson's electric youth. Don't think i ever wore it, just kept it my drawer because i loved Debbie Gibson.

AHHH!!! ELECTRIC YOUTH WAS MY LOVE! LOL. THEN IT WAS EXCLAMATION AND SUNFLOWERS. ♥ AH TO BE YOUNG AGAIN.

kobri

Not sure which was my first, but I had baby soft, electric youth and Malibu musk all around the same time. All my friends had exclamation or I think the other one was called friday or something it was red. Did anyone else have that phase in school where it seemed like every girl was wearing Body Shop Vanilla- can't handle it now because it reminds me of junior high.

Now I like fresh fruity scents, soft florals with greens, but not too sweet.

DominicanBarbie

I started as a baby...Wearing baby perfume that came in a pink bottle with a round ball cap.You could buy it at every bodega in queens(NY girls you know what I mean)
Then at Junior High I was all into the calgon sprays,morning glory,hawaiin something or another...
Highschool was all about Lucky You perfume and bath and body works sprays.
and now I wear Burberry The Beat,Flowerbomb,still rocking the Lucky You, Sugar Makes The Heart Grow fonder by sugar, and Marshmallow Calgon body spray..Yumm