Do you remember your first scent?

M.A.C*Attack

anyone remember ,..... head over heals???..... my mom gave me that as a gift when i was like 11.
after that It was that and colors, oscar de la renta , white shoulders, and exclimation they were my moms i just used them she got me started and i started stealing some of hers...lol

eskiepeskie

Don't remember Head Over Heals sorry, but I do remember Exclamation! I had totally forgotten about that perfume
smiles.gif

Divinity

Ew Malibu Musk!! My stepmom gave me a can of that and I was only allowed to wear it in the house, being in junior high and all. But if we are talking for REAL first scent that I picked...Lord it was CK1 for my junior prom...never wore it after that.

elisaveta

My first official parfume (which I remember by name) was Escadas Tropical punch. It was a miniature size and I got it from my aunt as a present from her trip to Estonia. I really liked it a lot, it smelled like some summery sweet flowers. Year was maybe 2000 or 2001 :)

firstblush

as a kid I would dab drops of my mom's Tatiana behind my ears when she wasn't looking... my first real purchase of a perfume was Calvin Klein Escape- I mistakenly bought the women's scent, thinking it would smelll as good as Escape for men. It didn't.

glam8babe

my very first one was tommy girl and jean paul gualtier classique

now i have about 25-30 different perfumes and my faves are: chanel chance, cool water, midnight fantasy, armani code, dior addict 2, dior pure poison and vera wang princess

MeliBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
I started as a baby...Wearing baby perfume that came in a pink bottle with a round ball cap.You could buy it at every bodega in queens(NY girls you know what I mean)

I know exactly what you mean, In Puerto Rico all of my cousins and I wore the same thing when we were babies. They have a pink, blue and a yellow one. That smell brings back memories...
thmbup.gif

nursie

when i was 8, my older cousin was in the army and came back from germany with a teeny tiny bottle of wind song for me...that was my very first scent.

the first big girl scent i bought for myself at age 19 was eternity

star25

Not including any body mists, because I had a million of those growing up.. my firsts were Gap Dream and Curve by Liz Claiborne.
I still own Curve but don't wear it as often. Still love it tho.
Dream.. not so much.

xoxprincessx0x

When I was younger I wore a lot of Body Fantasies sprays like gummy bear, cotton candy, pear fantasy lol wierd stuff. I think my first real perfumes were like white musk, adidas, exclamation, I purchased them at drugstores. Now I have a whole perfume collection and I don't have a favorite. I love them all.

monter

Grass by Gap. In, like... seventh grade. The Gap scents were THE THING when I was that age.

I actually am bidding on a body mist of Grass n ebay right now.
lol.gif
I was at the outlet mall and they had some on clearance. I didn't buy it, but I sprayed some on me.. and then I regretted not buying it for the rest of the day.

Scent memory is a weird thing.

ashleydenise

My 1st was Eternity. I love it to this day, but the last time I tried to wear it I got a migraine.

I want to get another bottle and see if that was just a fluke, cause I love how it smells!

LMD84

my first perfume was ralph by ralph lauren. i was so proud that i bought a 'grown up' perfume because before this i used to think that using different impulse body sprays were sophisticated!