Do you remember your first scent?

M.A.C*Attack

I used my moms like at 8 it was COLOURS or something like that and OSCAR DE LA RENTA ...then @ 12 I got EXCLAMATION and HEAD OVER HEALS...lol ..... now I use JL-Still,Gucci-Envy,Chanel-Chance,Victoria secret-Pink-Sexy for her in the pink and burgandy like bottles my hubby bought them 4me and Dream angels in Heavenly,Britts Curious,Baby Phats Goddess,Paris hilton,Abercrombie,DKNY Be Delicious just to name a few because the list goes on forever so ill stop here...lol
wavey.gif

MissMarley

yeah...it was some COTY teen brand- it was in this beachy-looking bottle, and it was a peach-amber scent. i would LOVE to have it again. It was the best scent ever. I liked it more than I like any of my h/e scents now. oh, and then i went onto body shop white musk and one of the abercrombie scents.

Chloe2277

Wow all these scents bring back so many memories! The first 2 that I remember were Tribe and Exclamation lol and one called LeFleur that was days ago! In high school I wore Eternity and Sun Moon and Stars. I had one from my boyfriend about 6 years ago called She by Emporio Armani and I still really like that one! Now I wear Maybe Baby by benefit, Paris Hilton and MACs Dejarose.

bottleblack

Haha! Yes, my first perfume was totally Electric Youth - I was obsessed with Debbie Gibson when I was a kid! I don't even think I used it more than once or twice - I just had to have it for the cool factor. Wow, how horrible was the packaging!?

Debbie-Gibson-Electric-Youth-Pe-127528.jpg

mitziedoll

My first fragrance was Tribe, it smelled kind of artificial and tropical but I loved it then, soon after I graduated to Electric Youth. One old one I still like is Sand and Sable.

Parishoon

mine was EL pleasures, then lucky you, then the AF sig. fragrance, now i have about a bazillion & really can't stand those 3
rofl.gif

Masucci

Mine was Gloria Vanderbilt. The one with the swan on the bottle? LOL We just *had* to have that to go with our GV jeans! LMAO!

jessiekins1

when i was a teen:

exclamation
love's babysoft
avon nature

as a young adult:

sunflowers
escape
hugo boss woman

now(as an old lady. j/k, i'm 28):

hypnotic poison
essential oils like lavender, patcouli and sandalwood
c&e rose water

lightnlovly

Add me to the list on the babysoft and exclamation bandwagon. I then moved on to sunflowers in middle school--when I get a whiff of that now, my stomach turns!!! High school was all about Victoria Secret body sprays and lotion (In fact I remember my Auntie saying I smelled cheap and I was like "please this cost like 10 bucks.") and Revlon Fire & Ice--still one of my favs btw. These days you will always find me in Chanel Chance or Beyond Paradise! I LOOOVVEE them!8)

user6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
oh.gif
ops: I was a total 80's girl, and Exclamation was my favorite perfume.

Exclamation was also my first and favorite perfume! But it makes me want to puke now!!!
puke.gif

Now my favorites perfumes are Ralph and Romance, but my favorite scents are Mango Mandarin, Sweet Pea, Passionate Kisses, Lovespell, and of course Country Apple. I know, cliche, it's ok, I like 'em!! lol
type.gif

Unfortunately I got caught up in the teen craze at the time and bought some Exclamation! which is truly horrible stuff. I can't believe I used to wear it

user79

My first perfume was Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers. I don't like it at all anymore, way too sweet and cheap smelling! I wear Chanel Chance now.

dangerousmuffins

When I was a young teen: Love's Babysoft
When I was an older teen: Estee Lauder - White Linen
Since then, my one and only, Estee Lauder - Beautiful

venacava

My first was Dior's Diorissimo. My mom gave me a tiny concentrate when I was 6 (or 7?) so that I wouldn't run off with her's all the time.
greengrin.gif
I still love it after all these years even though I don't wear it anymore.

banana

I wasn't allowed to wear fragrance until I was 13, when my mom bought me a set of chanel minis for Christmas. no.19 was my favourite.

Latest posts