Do your eyebrows match your haircolor?

purrtykitty

My hair is a deep brownish black, and I my brows are a dark brown. I don't dye them, I just fill 'em in with shadow/powder. I'm currently loving Smut e/s and Soft Charcoal brow shader.

ohnutsitsCAITY

I have DARK brown eyebrows and light blonde hair. I try to color mine a little lighter cause i feel they look a bit ridiculous.

chocolategoddes

My hair is black and so are my brow hairs, but I fill them in with reddish-brown powder because black powder would look to strong on me. Red-toned brows actually look very natural on me.

I also love the contrast of dark brows and light hair. It's very striking and high-fashion-looking.

TISH1124

Red toned brows look so hot with Black hair!! Love it

One of my favorite examples of contrast brow/hair looks

rihanna_nude-1.jpg

TamEva Le Fay

I always have my Hair Color Stylist throw some toner on my brows during the rince cycle just so it breaks the base color a bit. It looks more natural when I'm not in face, but...

...when I put my face on I'll be damned when I have to reach for my Spiked brow pencil or Dip Down fluidline and 266 to darken them a bit so that it again "looks natural"! Can't win!
ssad.gif

I think I like the idea of being able to darken them myself, slightly, if I have to with these items for various looks. If I don't lighten them I feel they may look too strong.

In short - I make every effort to ensure that my brow color compliments my hair color...or die trying!
shockt.gif

hawaii02

My hair is a natural ash blonde and so are my brows. I usually highlight my hair blonder though.

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Red toned brows look so hot with Black hair!! Love it

One of my favorite examples of contrast brow/hair looks

rihanna_nude-1.jpg

See now - I look at this great look and think this brow color has more to do with complimenting the subtle makeup palette she's wearing rather than "matching" a hair color, which if it were darker and actually matched would defeat the softness of her face.

This is RiRi again isn't it Tish? (as if I had to ask!)
tong.gif

Love you Tish!

aziajs

It's personal preference. I have dark brown hair and fill my brows in with a black pencil. I love a strong, sexy dark brow. I have lightened them in the past and filled them in with a medium brown. That was okay too. Like Tish said, it makes for a nice contrast against the darkness of my hair.

Superkaz

Rhianna and JLo opt for the lighter eyebrow to soften their overall look and it really does soften their face.

As much as I love a dark strong eyebrow (MEGAN FOX), I am going to lighten my eyebrows now lol

Moofy

My natural hair colour doesn't match my eyebrows at all! My hair is medium brown and my eyebrows are nearly black! Sometimes I don't notice it but other times I think it looks really odd.
nope.gif

kimmy

right now, my hair is a dark brown colour with red undertones but my natural hair colour is very light brown/blonde with reddish tones. i was filling my brows in with a dark brown eyeshadow, and it just didn't likke right because my natural brows are VERY light (even lighter than my hair) so i fill them in with a light brown/blonde colour now even though my hair's dark. it makes me feel less harsh because i think the dark brows were kind of overdone...

User38

My hair used to be lightest blonde. I would use a very light ashy blonde for my brows which are totally puny. I let my grey hair come out and now it looks like I have platinum and mid tone blonde streaks! .. I am having a hell of a time trying to match my new grey
ssad.gif
.. but so far, a Med. Ash Brown is working the best although I might go to a soft black soon!

dirtball

i have bleach blonde hair and brown eyebrows and i think id look like an alien if i dyed them blonde...not to mention then id have brown roots in my eyebrows!!!!

gildedangel

My hair and brows are naturally dark brown. My hair is now a dark red, but my brows are still dark brown. I think that is looks a little strange because they are still in the same tone, so soon I am going to switch to a red-brown eyebrow pencil to blend it better.

olddcassettes

my hair definitely does not match my eyebrow color, i dont want to ever have to dye my eyebrows, but a MAC MUA gave me a great idea of filling in my brows with fever blush (burgundy) so on days when i feel like being matchy, i can definitely go for it, and it completely looks like i really dyed it (unless you are super close!)

ame

Yep they do. But not exactly, VERY close. My colorist swipes my brows with the leftover after putting it on my roots.

SingFrAbsoltion

My natural hair color is brown and I dye it a light copper, and my eyebrows along with it, it just looks better that way.