Do your eyebrows match your haircolor?

AllisonWeaver

My hair color is a natural dark blond. My eye brows brunette. As far as I can tell, people's hair color doesn't match their brow color naturally, so I see no problem with it :p

revinn

My natural color is a bright red (copper?), and my eyebrows are kind of a tawny brown. I've started dying my hair just a shade or two darker then my natural color. I fill my eyebrows in with a red-based brown shadow. So no, they don't exactly match, but they're in the same color family.

kathyp

My natural hair color is the color of a dirty penny, but my eyebrows are a dark brown, almost black; ergo, they've never matched. I vacillate between auburn and dark brown hair and have been considering lightening my eyebrows next time I color my hair. (I'm afraid to do this myself, though.)

I used to be a bright, wholly unnatural redhead and since I assumed everyone could tell I didn't grow it out of my scalp, the eyebrow thing didn't matter. But when I look back at old pictures, I really, really liked that haircolor (red's actually very flattering to my skintone), but the dark brow stuck out too much. I don't think eyebrow and haircolor should match exactly, but if you're going for a natural look, they shouldn't be too far off.

User38

My eyebrows HAVE NO COLOR..
ssad.gif
(

pathetically pale and no color.. my haircolor usually dictates my eyebrow color
greengrin.gif

laraVENGEANCE

my hairs platinum blonde (not naturally) and my eyebrows are light brown. so no. i think if i had my brows lighter id look ridiculous though.