Does your boyfriend use basic skincare?

April47

Dude, my bf doesn't even wash his face. He showers at night so I think he feels it gets clean enough in the shower...

He doesn't have bad skin or anything, I don't know how he gets away with it. If I didn't wash my face I would be in trouble...

Martins999

Mine doesn`t use anything except for aftershave balm,I have bought him some face creams but he did not approved it.He just told me that I was wasting my money.

Calhoune

He gets this one bottle of bodywash and use it for his body and his hair, oh and the coordinating deodorant. That's it.

I tried tricking him into using chapstick by kissing him right after I had applied it on me and he freaked out lol

And he still has much better skin then me!! Bastard

ashleyisawesome

I'd be surprised if my boyfriend washed his face other than in the shower lol. I think he did buy some kind of face wash a while back though. lol. It's probably for when he shaves which is probably like twice a month haha

Le-Saboteur

I can't believe some guys use shampoo to wash their face! Hahaha.

My guy just used soap (not much better!), but every now and then he'll get into my sensitive skin cleanser. And if he has dry skin I nag on him 'til he puts a little moisturiser on- though he won't use my face one, which is only $8 Nivea stuff- he insists on using body moisturiser for some reason?

Wtf. I don't even understand that logic
th_LMAO.gif

GoldenGurly02

My husband doesn't even use a soap to wash his face..only uses water. And he has a flawless face....with the very rare pimple. Wish I could do that.... :p

xStarryEyedX

mine never used to, but i think that over the past couple of years he has begun to notice that i rarely break out because i am such a skincare freak. i bring him things home from work to try and the 2 he uses regularly are an MD formulations facewash and a BE blemish treatment. he also uses a dove moisturizer. my next goal= make him start using eye cream+ toner.

FiestyFemme

Of course he doesn't... and his skin is perfect. I'm a slave to my skincare routine, and I still break out. I've thought about doing nothing, but I can't even imagine what my skin would look like. It's soooo unfair!

clslvr6spd

Mine just uses a bar of soap. if he runs out he will use dish soap, because my stuff is just to girly! I just laugh and roll my eyes. Silly boys...

Delerium

After hearing my fiance complain about his skin over and over and giving him various face washes to try (he was already a face wash user when I met him - he used clean and clear), I finally convinced him to try a multi-step set.

He grumbles about the time it takes, especially on days that he shaves, but even he can't deny that his skin is looking and feeling much better.

He's using a 4-step kit from Zirh which is made specifically for men. I buy it at Sephora.

anita22

My husband just used soap before I met him, but I convinced him to try a proper routine and liked the results so he's kept with it. He uses:

- Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser
- Paula's Choice mattifying moisturiser
- Blackhead strips for nose (every few weeks)

He also enjoys the odd clay mask if I put it on for him, but he doesn't like me telling people that... Hehe.

rachybloom

I bought my boyfriend a damn $20.00 facewash by Anthony Logistics For Men and he's used it ONCE in four months. He thinks it's a "girl thing" to take care of your skin. I did buy him an exfoliator and moisturizer at Molinard in Grasse, France when I was in Nice, France last fall and he LOVED IT and used it all the time. Unfortunately, it's only available in France and he won't use anything else until I can find him that exact product. Boys are so weird.

sinergy

My husband usually uses just soap but he will eventually get curious and start using whatever he sees of mine
lol.gif
but for christmas my aunt who sells Arbonne, gave him a face wash and toner and he is using it religiously so far, says he loves it!