Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

Medgal07

lol Feisty little things
I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping. I got my first two items today. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera has
captured. Both the blush, Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just
gorgeous.

Vineetha

I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping. I got my first two items today. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera has
captured. Both the blush, Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just
gorgeous.

pompom.gif
Loving the blush Meddy! Mine should be here tomm!!!
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

YAY!!!
yahoo.gif
What else did you get Vee. This is my first ever D & G makeup. I have D & G shoes, bags and sunglasses so I thought it was time I dabbled in their makeup.
girlhaha.gif
Just the blush and the lipgloss!! Makeup wise this is my first foray into the brand too!!!
girlhaha.gif

mkoparanova

gorgeous.

cheerleader.gif
And the gloss smells like the baby glow!! The blush looks so pretty but I can't pull it off.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping.  I got my first two items today.  The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera has [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]captured.  Both the blush, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   gorgeous.[/COLOR]    
Yay!

Filmfreak

gorgeous.

Beautiful! That blush is to die for! I think I need that too! *sigh*

Medgal07

Beautiful! That blush is to die for! I think I need that too! *sigh*
Thanks FF. But wait---there's more. This photo, taken in natural sunlight captures the blush exactly as it is in person. Maggie was correct about the yellow nail polish. It's so unique that it didn't match any of the 13 yellow NPs in my collection. Don't judge----I heard your thoughts---***"Why would anyone have 13 yellow nail polishes" The pink and blue are most dupable of the four NPs.

1 Lip gloss
2 Lipstick
3 Blush
4 Black e/s
5 Cream/Bisque e/s
6 Yellow e/s
7 Pinked Red e/s

mkoparanova

Thanks FF. But wait---there's more. This photo, taken in natural sunlight captures the blush exactly as it is in person. Maggie was correct about the yellow nail polish. It's so unique that it didn't match any of the 13 yellow NPs in my collection. Don't judge----I heard your thoughts---***"Why would anyone have 13 yellow nail polishes" The pink and blue are most dupable of the four NPs.

1 Lip gloss
2 Lipstick
3 Blush
4 Black e/s
5 Cream/Bisque e/s
6 Yellow e/s
7 Pinked Red e/s
Oh they are beautiful! I agree about the NP - the yellow and the green are quite unique. I'll probably buy Bouganville though, so it can match my gloss
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks FF.  But wait---there's more[/COLOR].  [COLOR=0000FF] This photo, taken in natural sunlight captures the blush exactly as it is in person.  Maggie was correct about the yellow nail polish.  It's so unique that it didn't match any of the 13 yellow NPs in my collection.  Don't judge----I heard your thoughts---***"Why would anyone have 13 yellow nail polishes"  The pink and blue are most [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]dupable of the four NPs.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]1     Lip gloss[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]2     Lipstick[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]3     Blush[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]4     Black e/s[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]5     Cream/Bisque e/s[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]6     Yellow e/s[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]7     Pinked Red e/s[/COLOR]
So pretty & colorful!!!

Winthrop44

gorgeous.

They look amazingly beautiful!!
eyelove.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Maggie!  I didn't have any dupes for the green either---which is a good thing I suppose!!!  My toes are screaming for Bouganville.  That gloss is unbelievably gorgeous!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Vee.  Did your blush arrive?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks much Winthrop.[/COLOR]
Yes Meddy!! Got it this evening!! But it was already dark so I didn't play around with it!! But the shade though!! :love: Ps: Also the algenist set turned out to be better sized than expected!! I mean the cleanser is like 1.3 oz!! I was expecting teeny tiny samples!!

Medgal07

Ps: Also the algenist set turned out to be better sized than expected!! I mean the cleanser is like 1.3 oz!! I was expecting teeny tiny samples!!
cheerleader.gif
Yay!!! Is this your first Dolce blush too?
That Algenist set is nice. I managed to get two with separate orders and I'm saving them for travel.

mkoparanova

14ec661e_Screenshot_2015-02-28-14-18-43.png
dc96d5fa_Screenshot_2015-02-28-14-17-56.png
c2e51357_Screenshot_2015-02-28-14-18-05.png
New matte lipsticks, credit to the IG users. Why are all of them red :shock: I want to see the darkest one :eyelove: Also I've been testing the Luminous foundation in the past week and I'm loving it so far. The coverage is medium/full, I wouldn't say it's luminous, it's doesn't look dewy in any way but it's not matte either. I do get some shine peeking through in the first few hours, if I don't apply powder, so maybe it won't be suitable for oily skins. It also lasts for a long time. I think I finally found a high end foundation, that I love and I hope there's a shade for my skintone because the testers I was given are a bit darker, even though there are in one of the lightest shades.

ginestra213

Also I've been testing the Luminous foundation in the past week and I'm loving it so far. The coverage is medium/full, I wouldn't say it's luminous, it's doesn't look dewy in any way but it's not matte either. I do get some shine peeking through in the first few hours, if I don't apply powder, so maybe it won't be suitable for oily skins. It also lasts for a long time. I think I finally found a high end foundation, that I love and I hope there's a shade for my skintone because the testers I was given are a bit darker, even though there are in one of the lightest shades.
I would LOVE to try some of their foundations - were you given the samples at a store near you? I'm having a harder and harder time getting foundation samples at counters.

mkoparanova

I think D&G is available only in Harrods in the UK, so I got them from there. The SAs are lovely! A few months ago I got samples of the Perfect Matte and the Perfect Reveal Lift foundations. I think both of them had medium/full coverage. I liked the finish of the Lift one but I think it's too early for me to wear products with anti-ageing ingredients. I'll try the matte one again tomorrow because I don't remember if I liked it but I think the Luminous will be the one for me.
The sample jar is so cute!

awickedshape

I think D&G is available only in Harrods in the UK, so I got them from there. The SAs are lovely! A few months ago I got samples of the Perfect Matte and the Perfect Reveal Lift foundations. I think both of them had medium/full coverage. I liked the finish of the Lift one but I think it's too early for me to wear products with anti-ageing ingredients. I'll try the matte one again tomorrow because I don't remember if I liked it but I think the Luminous will be the one for me.  The sample jar is so cute! 
The Luminous is an interesting foundation. What shade did you get in the Matte? Curious to see your thoughts on it.

mkoparanova

The Luminous is an interesting foundation. What shade did you get in the Matte? Curious to see your thoughts on it.
I'm not sure, it came in a little box but I think I've thrown it away. It's not anywhere near my shade though, they were waiting for samples of the lighter ones, so they gave me one that's quite dark. From the Luminous, I got 100 Natural glow and it's just slightly darker than my skintone, it would be perfect in the spring/first weeks of summer.