Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

mkoparanova

[COLOR=0000FF]   I think I'd like to compare them in person---cameras don't often capture the colors as they are IRL.  Missing from my photo are NARS Shark Left, Deborah Lippmann[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Yellow Brick Road[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Dior Acapulco[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF].  Who knew I liked yellow NP this much.[/COLOR]    :haha:  
9317497f_20150217_125008.jpeg
This is a more accurate picture, it's not really bright and definitely not a pale yellow.

mkoparanova

No it isn't pale by any means. It seems to have wee bit of orange in it. I might need to add it to my stash! I thank you, my wallet, not so much!!
girlhaha.gif
There is a bit of orange. The pink one is also gorgeous and it's the same colour as the lipgloss.

mkoparanova

crybaby.gif
You're not helping! I vaguely remember you doing this to me in the TF thread, and I ended up with things I vowed not to buy!!!
lmao.gif
lol.gif
If you have the Guerlain Rouge G Provocative, you might not need the Bouganville lipstick and lipgloss, but then the NP is a must have
poke.gif

Medgal07

yes! As usual few pieces are missing from the collection! I did not find the "colorful" quad but the rest of the collection is up??!! I may have gotten the blush
sneaky.gif
lol.gif
I'd like to compare the blush to my TF Narcissist and NARS Coeur Battant, but one might be in my cart just in case!!! I wouldn't mind having that crazy palette. I like odd/unique things!!! They didn't have the nail polish either!!!

Medgal07

fluffy.gif
I might have been having a bout of insomnia, coupled with boredom, and discovered the collection at Saks.com. I accidentally ordered the Colour Explosion E/S palette, Bouganville lipstick and all 4 nail polishes, Blue Angel, Bouganville, Grass & Sole.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Dolce-and-Gabbana/Beauty/Beauty/What-s-New/shop/_/N-1z12vl6Z52flojZ52jt6v

mkoparanova

fluffy.gif
I might have been having a bout of insomnia, coupled with boredom, and discovered the collection at Saks.com. I accidentally ordered the Colour Explosion E/S palette, Bouganville lipstick and all 4 nail polishes, Blue Angel, Bouganville, Grass & Sole.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Dolce-and-Gabbana/Beauty/Beauty/What-s-New/shop/_/N-1z12vl6Z52flojZ52jt6v
Enjoy!! You don't buy one product from a collection, do you
lol.gif
I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the palette! I might go back to buy the Bouganville NP and Sugar Pink.

awickedshape

fluffy.gif

Tripped and fell into a D&G bougainvillea tree? LOL Enjoy!

Medgal07

I just checked Sephora. They have Bouganville lipstick back in stock and they now also appear to have the entire collection, including the Colour Explosion e/s palette.