Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

sugarberry

I like the neutral one too! But I need to see it first.

I'm disappointed that it doesn't have special packaging, I loved the lace and the jewel collections.
LOL! That might just be a good thing for me, though. Special packaging seems to make everything look that much nicer.

mkoparanova

8b7b56a7_Screenshot_2015-02-11-18-17-15.png
9de6be1a_Screenshot_2015-02-11-18-17-12.png
I love the gloss and the yellow NP! The blue one is also pretty but I have a very similar one from Dior.

mkoparanova

I saw the collection today!
A few quick swatches in the store - L-R: Intense Colour Gloss Bouganville (sorry that it's smudged, I somehow managed to do this with my hair and now I have pink ends
girlhaha.gif
); Sugar cream lipstick (maybe 10 swipes); Bouganville lipstick; Raspberry blush

The Colour Explosion palette is very pigmented and completely matte but I just don't need more black and white shades. The nude palette was too nude :D The blush looks scary at first but it blends quite easily, I don't wear bright pink blushes though.

I got the gloss, which is a very very shiny liquid lipstick. You can see shimmer in the tube but I didn't notice any on my lips. It's super pigmented and I only need one swipe. On my skin, it looks like a glossier version of Guerlain Rouge G Provocative.
L-R: Artificial light, it's not focused, so you can see how glossy it is; artificial light; flash

I also bought the yellow nail polish but I haven't tried it yet

sugarberry

The Colour Explosion palette is very pigmented and completely matte but I just don't need more black and white shades. The nude palette was too nude :D The blush looks scary at first but it blends quite easily, I don't wear bright pink blushes though.

I got the gloss, which is a very very shiny liquid lipstick. You can see shimmer in the tube but I didn't notice any on my lips. It's super pigmented and I only need one swipe. On my skin, it looks like a glossier version of Guerlain Rouge G Provocative.
L-R: Artificial light, it's not focused, so you can see how glossy it is; artificial light; flash

I also bought the yellow nail polish but I haven't tried it yet
Many thanks! I guess I can cross both palettes off my list!

The gloss looks gorgeous on your lips!

awickedshape

That's very very close actually. My pic is with flash, which makes it much brighter. And I needed 3 coats for an opaque colour, so if yours is good, you don't need the D&G one :)
Wow, 3 coats? The Ruby Kisses one is pretty good; nice to apply and I have no chipping issues. Whew!
   [COLOR=0000FF]Your NP looks like a VERY pretty orange, yet another one of my weaknesses[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I probably have a dupe for the D & C in my NP stash[/COLOR]    [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
I like 'em all! lol

mkoparanova

Your NP looks like a VERY pretty orange, yet another one of my weaknesses
girlhaha.gif
I probably have a dupe for the D & C in my NP stash
I still regret not buying Mimosa!! You have a beautiful yellow nail polish collection but none of these is close to the D&G one.

Medgal07

I still regret not buying Mimosa!! You have a beautiful yellow nail polish collection but none of these is close to the D&G one.
I think I'd like to compare them in person---cameras don't often capture the colors as they are IRL. Missing from my photo are NARS Shark Left, Deborah Lippmann
Yellow Brick Road and Dior Acapulco. Who knew I liked yellow NP this much.
girlhaha.gif