Don't you DARE touch me! D:<

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
I guess they're worried about "losing" money... but hell... so are we by buying their products left and right like mad women, we're mac addicts, we need our fix
tong.gif

Right but they can't loose money...If they sell 10 blushes to 10 different people they will make the same money if they sold them to 1 person...If a person is that serious about Ebay selling they will have all their friends come in and buy anyway...you can't stop it ...

HeavenLeiBlu

Oh HELL naw. I commend you for not making a mess of the store by dragging that bitch through it. Definitely file a complaint and follow through with it.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Oh HELL naw. I commend you for not making a mess of the store by dragging that bitch through it. Definitely file a complaint and follow through with it.

Haha, the MAC was too pretty to drag her through it
smiles.gif
Didn't want to hurt the makeup!

M.A.C. head.

I would stand outside her store with a sign saying "Shoppers, beware! You may be accosted at any time!" LOL

Give 'em hell.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I would stand outside her store with a sign saying "Shoppers, beware! You may be accosted at any time!" LOL

Give 'em hell.

"Warning! You may be bumrushed by crazy touchy ladies!"

aziajs

The thing with this CCO is that they have gotten REALLY funny about telling you about what they have in stock or when shipments are coming in. So, it doesn't surprise me that she started acting a fool about someone potentially listing what they had but she was out of line regardless.

TISH1124

Yeah they created a monster.....that they had trouble controlling...they would tell a few but then everyone started calling...demanding to know what they had, when the new shipments were coming, etc......and she told me they were spending more time answering phone calls than selling products...But yeah she crossed major bounds that she would not have recovered from had it been me.....
I can turn it to a straight up hood rat when I am touched....

MiCHiE

They should just be tactful and say, "I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to release that information." There's a fine line between being an inquisitive costomer looking for an item and being a nuisance.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
They should just be tactful and say, "I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to release that information." There's a fine line between being an inquisitive costomer looking for an item and being a nuisance.

If she was nice about it, I wouldn't have had a problem, and if she had explained the situation beforehand, I would've been nice about it. But to touch me is a little beyond being nice in my opinion.

TISH1124

Yeah and even if she told me I could not text ...she better be prepared to show me a store policy POSTED saying no cell phone usage in the store...I respect offices that I go in that say that...Put a Sign Up!

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah and even if she told me I could not text ...she better be prepared to show me a store policy POSTED saying no cell phone usage in the store...I respect offices that I go in that say that...Put a Sign Up!

Exactly, I would've had no problem, or if she stated I couldn't use my cell phone because it had a camera on it, I would've understood even that. But still... :/

nelyanaphonexia

man. I would have lost it. I don't like random people touching me. I commend you for keeping your cool. Last time I was in a CCO I had a lady watch me...like I was gonna try to steal the samples or something...it was so creepy. I don't like being hovered over either.... :\

blindpassion

Talk to the manager of that store RIGHT now.

Write a letter of complaint.

I can't even tell you how ridiculous that was.

If someone actually touched me and moved my phone, I would straight up be all over the manager, district manager, and head office. I don't even have TIME for that kind of BS.

I am SO sorry you went through that crap.

kittykit

That's ridiculous! I understand a lot of stores have the 'no camera' policy but texting and calling are forbidden too?! And she touched you!!!

If someone does that to me, I would have lost it, seriously. I can't even stand rude salespersons. I don't normally walk away quietly.

florabundance

That's disgusting.
First off, her title, whether SA or manager, does not dictate whether you can text or talk on your phone.
Secondly, if anybody laid their hands on me under such fucking ridiculous circumstances, I would have demanded that I be given the number for head office/HR there and then to make a complaint.
Stupid inferiority complex-having bitch. Some people need to check themselves.

Brie

God we aren't even allowed to touch shoplifters over here let alone touch an innocent customer..

The thing is it doesn't even make sense...
I mean a sales a sale, if they are in trouble wouldn't they want more sales??
Even if you were planning on reselling it, isn't it better for them to make a sale??

Cause, you know harassing customers, giving bad service and refusing sales is the best way to make more money for the store....
th_dunno.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
The thing with this CCO is that they have gotten REALLY funny about telling you about what they have in stock or when shipments are coming in. So, it doesn't surprise me that she started acting a fool about someone potentially listing what they had but she was out of line regardless.

that sucks! the one i go to, the lady is always very helpful in telling me when a new shipment/collection is coming. she even goes as far as showing me the inventory sheets! i personally think she hates her job lol. cuz she's always like "why don't they send us as much stuff as the Leesburg one??"

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Random people touching me is a way for someone to get motherfucking hurt.

Ramdom people touching me do not make me angry right away, it depends on the reason of why they ''touched'' first. Like, touching my arm to say sorry because they hit him accidently, it's ok...

But once, I was at the mall and there was this girl, about 18 years old, a real freak. She was screaming at me because I paid before her (there was 2 cashier!!!), and she started putting her hands in my face (like 1 inch from it)... I told her to stop doing that, she didnt, I warned her that if she didnt stop I would make her stop and she went ape sh*t, hitting me in the face and everything!!!

I am a pacific person, so I didnt hit her, but I was MAD, felt on the floor and cried... what a shame.
angry.gif

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i'm serious lol. i'm not a violent person at all, but when you attack me or anything of the sort, please be prepared to get your ass handed to you. i would've shoved a 190 brush up her ass.

th_LMAO.gif
oh my goodness, you have just made my day! Thank you haha
and to BloodMittens, have you took it up with the higher ups? Because what she did was absolutely uncalled for. Good on you for handling it so calmly, I dunno if I could have done the same. I'm sorry that had to happen to you.