Dose of Colors

Tahlia

03d62dbd_image.jpeg

Yazmin

Call me crazy but these three new colors look like shades I already have in my stash. It's a
fluffy.gif
I'm skipping this too Vande! At first I wanted them, most especially with the sneak peek photos. Now, I realized it is very dupe-able.
Brick is the main one I want. Anyone seen someone post a dupe of it anywhere? I was hoping dupethat on IG would have posted something in advance of the launch so that I could make a more informed decision.

shontay07108

Do we have a time? I don't want to miss out this time around.
Dilli, it went up today @ 3. I got the trio. Damn, that price hurts, but I know 2 of the 3 will definitely work on me & I love the formula so much. I wore Kiss of Fire again today after ditching it for awhile and fell back in love with it.

nt234

So pretty! I wish Stone and Brick were sold separately. As I posted in the Liquid Lipstick thread, I ordered Black Rose a couple of days ago from Ricky's and got it today. I went back and forth with it after reading a bunch of reviews, and I'm hoping for the best.

Yazmin

I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation from DoC for the set I ordered on Monday. What's the point of creating an account if you can even access it to check order status? Unless, I missed it, there's no prompt to sign in unless you're checking out.

Dolly Snow

So pretty! I wish Stone and Brick were sold separately. As I posted in the Liquid Lipstick thread, I ordered Black Rose a couple of days ago from Ricky's and got it today. I went back and forth with it after reading a bunch of reviews, and I'm hoping for the best.
All 3 should be made perm, along with Black Rose.
The formula on brick is superb
eyelove.gif

I hope you enjoy your BR
heart.gif