Dumped by text message, by fiance of 5years!!!!

PolyphonicLove

it'll be alright, angel...I got dumped in a myspace message once. before that, I was dumped on christmas eve. all you need is time, ice cream, and a hell of a lot of retail therapy. just mope a little longer, then pick that ass up, keep busy, and try to have fun. don't focus on being single - but dont get roped up with a new guy too soon, either.

sorry this shit had to happen, honey. you're better off.

matsubie

hi.

he'll get what's coming to him.

i know you must have loved him b/c you were with the guy for 5 years and it must hurt so much thinking about the fact the person you called a lover the last five years can possibly do this to you.

yeah, for all of us that's been cheated on before...i know it doesn't help the situation but when the guy cheats on you, you want to know exactly what when how they "did" it. i guess we ask b/c we could stop imagining and picturing how it happened. well, in the end, even if you know all the details, it doesn't make it any better b/c then you really know what happened and it still makes you feel like shit anyway. i don't know if i'm making any sense.

but gosh, i know it must be so hard to keep sane and strong but just...do anything (nothing self-destructive, not worth it....)..like seeing friends, venting, working out, taking a vacation on your own to just get things off your mind.

haha, and the part about you realizing how ugly he was. haha. when you're in love, i guess everything's beautiful. once it's over, you gain your eyesight back.

stay strong girly. i know we're all strangers, but seriously, we're here for you.

christina83

hey thanx for all the replies, you've all helped me alot over this last week. it will be exactly a week tomorrow night.at the mo im just wishing time away,hehe.
Im quite excited at the prospect of new men, and someone that will treat me better too.
I do still kinda think that one day when i log on there will be an email from him saying hes sorry, or even a text message, i even expect him to be outside my house, dont know why, because i dont know what id do. i really dont have anything to say to him, i just dont have the words, because im so dissapointed in him.
well i had my hair cut today, i got a kate moss style fringe (i think they call them bangs in the US). plus i coloured my hair lastnight,lol.
i really cant believe how many replies i've had, and im really grateful for all of them, so thank you, its really helped me
smiles.gif

Girl about town

Hey thanks for letting us know how you are getting on. Knowing most men they come sliming back at some point , but you have got to live your life for you now don't wait around for him!!! you would never be able to trust a guy like that again and he would make a shit husband (in my opinion). Anyway you are gorge in your photo you don't need a man who treats you like trash! stay strong and live each day at a time xxxx

k.a.t

I can't say much on the subject but i do truly hope you feel better soon and know that you are sooo much more worth than that. Lots of hugs xxx

anjelik_dreamin

th_hug.gif
I really hope you begin to feel better soon! The fact that a guy you think you know can change in an instant makes me so angry. Congrats on being rid of that cheating slime. Wishing you all the best hon!

christina83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Hopefully , his weiner will fall off
smiles.gif

LMAO

thanx everyone for being kind
smiles.gif

chatting on here has made me feel loads better.
im back at work tomorrow and im hoping some nice men will come in,lol. i work in a menswear shop,hehe.
it just seems daunting and scary as i feel i'll never find someone to connect to on that level again.
hes online now on msn, hes on block but i wonder why he hasnt put me on block!
i think il start experimenting with my mac and do some fotds sometime
smiles.gif

XxX

KAIA

I´m really sorry to hear this.
=(
But trust me, you´ll find a man that truly deserves you ...
Just try to be busy, as much as you can, with your job/school, whatever! go out with your friends, spend time with your family...
If you are alone in your room, you´ll think about it, and it´s not good, only time will take care of that.
kisses and hugs.
Kaia.

christina83

i know im going on way too much here but i dunno what to do.
I went back to work today excited thinking id maybe see some men and flirt or something, tarted myself up abit and i think i saw one good looking man all day. and the thing is none of them compare to him and im scared another man wont get my humour or my silly ways and my love of rabbits. my ex loved rabbits too and it was only weeks ago that he talked about buying us a bunny when we got our house
ssad.gif

i miss him so much and im scared i'll cave in and contact him or want him back.
iv got so many weird feelings and things on my mind, i wish it would all go away.al i want is it to be back xmas time when we were really happy and when he drove me 60miles to a shop to buy a pair of gloves i wanted
ssad.gif

LOCa

What An Asshole.

If I Were You I'd Cut His Thang Off. But Thats Just Me And Yeah.. You See My UserName...

Pobresita Forget That Fool.

heeltohaunch

I just wanted to say i really feel your pain, my fiance of 2 years left me very suddenly (with no clear reason) and everything your saying echoes what I'm going through. Be strong, and positive and good karma will come back to you, unlike him. Don't let him make you feel bitter, take your time to grieve, spend it with people who are supportive and who care and you will get through this.

I hope your feeling better xxx

kaliraksha

I haven't posted on here for some time but your story and pain just really spoke to me and I felt like I had to tell you that he doesn't deserve you.

It's a blessing in disguise- you don't want to marry someone like that. A text message? Unbelievable.

I really am sorry for everything you are feeling. I have been there in some aspects- wanting to know exactly how it happened, every detail and what he thought, but don't pursue it. Chances are he won't remember everything anyway and will either lie to you about it or has already lied to himself about it.

You gave too much of yourself to this undeserving fool already, now it's time to give to yourself. If you ever just want to talk or rant or need someone to tell you that you will find the perfect guy you know where to find me =)

christina83

what i realized today that also hurts is that he always knew how scared i was of being cheated on,and he did it anyway.
I never kept on going on about cheating, but he knew my views on it.
I just had a look at his facebook (i know i shouldnt, because i know what i find i wont like, but i still did) and i found that hes been doing that vampire slayer thing with one of the other spanish girls!!! i invited him to that application back in novemeber and he ignored my request, so that kinda hurt just now.
I really cant tell which one it was now, as both are very much all over him. cant understand why hes not even that Hot for godsake,lol.
Im off out tomorrow night hehe, so im gonna try and look for a patrick dempsey (as if, but theres no harm in dreamin)
Nearly been 2weeks now, thank god.wish it was 2years ago.
thanks for all the replies, i really really dunno where id be without all of this.
smiles.gif
))

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina83
what i realized today that also hurts is that he always knew how scared i was of being cheated on,and he did it anyway.
I

Oh yeah, the guy that cheated on me knew that too. I think when push comes to shove they just don't consider it. I was really adamant about cheating because my dad has cheated on my mom and I saw the pain he caused when I was a little girl and I just hated him and cheaters for it. Bah, go find your McDreamy!

christina83

well i went out lastnight and there wasnt one hot man, dammit, just a load of drunken kids out.so it was kinda crap,lol.
and lastnight i dream of the ex fiance and me getting it on, so i wokeup feeling very weird.