Dumped by text message, by fiance of 5years!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina83
Marriage or no marriage it still Hurts, my heart and soul was ripped to pieces that fateful night of the text, and the person whom i loved, cherished and worshipped did the dirtiest deed possible. he was my bestfriend for over 5years, so i also lost that too.

yeah, i didnt think about what you said.
but now, its time for you to move on..and you can
find someone else that would give everything you gave to him or more!

(my message sounded a little confused to me, so if you didnt understand, im sorry, im still learning english! you can ask me )

hhunt2

Two years ago, I was dumped via Myspace when my ex changed his marital status. I called him to question the changes... and all he had to say was "its over".

We were together for 2 years. But from that relationship, I learned how to be a better person. My outlook on life changed from that relationship and now I'm married to a great man. I have never forgiven my ex but I surely know that karma will get him (or maybe it has gotten him already).

Oh yeah.. from that depressing relationship, I used to cry everyday. And I tried to commit suicide a couple times. To remind me never to be in a relationship like that, I have tears tattooed on my inner fingers (one on each point finger) and a red X behind my right ear (resembling I was a victim of a bad relationship).

hhunt2

Quote:
hey thanx for all the replies again.
sorry of im going on or ranting too much now, but today i keep wondering what that arsewipe of a man is up to and if hes happy with his new hoe, and wondering if he thinks of me or feels sad.
plus i think of all those little things he said before we broke up, the lies, which ones were lies and which ones werent.
i wish id just switch off from all that.
i mean im keeping occupied by looking for a car, so i can start to learn to drive and im going to apply to do a degree in psychology.
but i dont know why i keep wondering all of this about where he is and if hes with her, and if it was her, and so on, its annoying me, wish it would go away.

Hun, the fact that you keep on wondering is b/c your not over the relationship. And thats normal.

Try hanging out with your close friends, get out and have fun, keep busy with things you enjoy, and maybe go on acouple dates. Otherwise take a year off from relationships and find yourself (find out who you truely are as a person).
If sex is one thing that is "important" in your personal life, buy some "toys".

Trust me... some random lady told me this when I was in line at Victoria's Secret. And she was right.
Another thing, I dont believe in pyhsics (well besides Sylvia Brown). The gal I randomly met while walking in a Well-Being Fair in Northern California gave me a reading. And lemme tell you... 2 years passed and I'm still amazed b/c she was right about everything!

Life is full of mysterious things... And karma is all around us.

Jenna_x

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that!
It's a horrible situation you've been put in, good luck with getting through it. He's obviously not worth your time if he's treating you like that.

hotmodelchiq

"In our relationships, our partner is most likely only able to offer 80% of what we need. There are times when we will find someone who fills in the wholes, offering the other 20%…and because it’s been missing for so long, you think you’ve finally found what you truly need. But be taking risks of cheating, or leaving your 80%…because what you will be left with, is that 20%. Obviously this is no where near as fulfilling as being with someone who offers 80%"
So honey he's out there messing around with his 20% but please believe that he lost his 80% and will be trying to get it back so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cheer up and find things to busy yourself... One day he's going to come crawling back and you can send him on his way!!! You don't want to be with someone like that and don't worry you'll find someone who will love you and treat you with respect!!!

christina83

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
"In our relationships, our partner is most likely only able to offer 80% of what we need. There are times when we will find someone who fills in the wholes, offering the other 20%…and because it’s been missing for so long, you think you’ve finally found what you truly need. But be taking risks of cheating, or leaving your 80%…because what you will be left with, is that 20%. Obviously this is no where near as fulfilling as being with someone who offers 80%"
So honey he's out there messing around with his 20% but please believe that he lost his 80% and will be trying to get it back so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cheer up and find things to busy yourself... One day he's going to come crawling back and you can send him on his way!!! You don't want to be with someone like that and don't worry you'll find someone who will love you and treat you with respect!!!

Hi,I just wanted to thank you for that
smiles.gif

Well its now been since march that we split, so that's 8months.
Ive still not heard a squeak out of him,lol. and well i've never contacted him.
Umm, i will say its been hard. Ive suffered from depression, and im now having counselling for confidence issues.
I quit my job, and am now doing a fine art degree, which i seem to be buggering up abit, but i will get back on track.
I don't think i've met anyone special yet, but i like the peace being single gives me.
i do hope for some eye candy though, hehe.

Mabelle

I think you find love when you're least looking for it.
I mean, you wouldn;t really want to go into a relationship if you're not over the last one right? Look at that eye candy all you want, but concentrate on getting to where you want to be. After that everything will fall into place!

Sar

Quote:
Hi,I just wanted to thank you for that
smiles.gif

Well its now been since march that we split, so that's 8months.
Ive still not heard a squeak out of him,lol. and well i've never contacted him.
Umm, i will say its been hard. Ive suffered from depression, and im now having counselling for confidence issues.
I quit my job, and am now doing a fine art degree, which i seem to be buggering up abit, but i will get back on track.
I don't think i've met anyone special yet, but i like the peace being single gives me.
i do hope for some eye candy though, hehe.

I read this whole thread and I really feel for you. I have been cheated on before (even though we werent together for 5 years) but the pain is so much. I deffinatly think you have done SO good not contacting him!
You know hes going to have thought about you at times..who knows how he feels and who cares! I really believe in karma and he will get his.
Aslong as you know how amazing you are and dont need any man to tell you or make you feel that way then men dont matter, they come and go.
I think concentrating on getting the best friends you can who will be there no matter what means alot more than having a man and I think its good you havent just jumped back into a relationship and just have some you time. This situation has only made you a stronger person in the whole because now you know you will be able to deal with that sorta thing and nobody will bring you down. xx

Amber*Christine

I just want you to know you're not alone, a very similar thing happened to me recently, (in fact I posted about it), me and my ex were together for 4 years and I found out he was seeing some skank behind my back for 8 monthes. Being decieved like that is the worst feeling in the world. But I'm finally coming to peace w/ it and for a change he's the one in tears when we talk. Ha! :p

christina83

hey, Thanks for your comments, they're kind
smiles.gif

Being cheated on is tough,but it also made me see other things in perspective, and now I do things for me, I also see how selfish he was now, and how maybe his cheating was a blessing in disguise.

I remember all those months back when I stared this thread I never thought I'd be where I am now, but I am, and time really has healed me.

Im really sorry to hear that you both got cheated on (sar and amber), it does really suck.

The good thing is, I now save money that I would have spent on him for birthdays etc. and i buy myself makeup,lol. woohoo. and theres no one to tell me off hehe.