Dyed my hair reddish-brown FOTN

jenee.sum

holy! i LOVE that hair color on you! so beautiful!
and no way about not wearing bright colors! Shimmer's got lovely red locks, see though baby blues, and she rocks all her bright colors!

ok...REQUEST: bright FOTD!!!!! now!!

ah the woes of red-based hair dye. its the only colour I dye (and believe me I do it frequently). use a colour care shampoo and conditioner...a given for any colour process I suppose.
But because red/auburn hair dye fades so quickly, you should also use a colour depositing shampoo once or twice a week. Go to a professional beauty supplier store....they should have a variety of brands that have that type of shampoo (really good ones will have range of shampoos for different shades of colours). I always use L'oreal professional

and your make up is gorgeous

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
holy! i LOVE that hair color on you! so beautiful!
and no way about not wearing bright colors! Shimmer's got lovely red locks, see though baby blues, and she rocks all her bright colors!

ok...REQUEST: bright FOTD!!!!! now!!

yes I know! I don´t like a lot of things on myself that I like on other people though! I´ll give it a try still

kimmae17

i LOVE the new color. i also went dark from previously being blonde, and for me as well the red tones faded the fastest with left me with this horrible mousy color. I was told the more you dye it the longer it will last each time. I HIGHLY recommend pureology. it has made my color last SO much longer. i used to be able to tell stuff was fading with in a few weeks. with pureology i can go MONTHS

kattybadatty

I don't remember if I commented on this yet or not... but I LOVE the hair! It totally makes me want to go chocolate brown/red
smiles.gif

But BLONDES have more fun! throw some highlights in when summer comes ! xxx

mehrunissa

Wow, I really like you in darker hair! I mean, you were stunning as a blonde too. But now you're a total vixen, lol.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
I don't remember if I commented on this yet or not... but I LOVE the hair! It totally makes me want to go chocolate brown/red
smiles.gif

But BLONDES have more fun! throw some highlights in when summer comes ! xxx

aw thanks. You´re one of my favorite blondes on here!!! I definitely will do highlights in summer, my stylist already suggested that to make it look more summery

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrunissa
Wow, I really like you in darker hair! I mean, you were stunning as a blonde too. But now you're a total vixen, lol.

thanks. I do feel more confident and sexy now, the blonde made my innocent face look even more young and innocent