Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylalovesmac

Just saw a few more face charts and looks from FW, and nothing looks too interesting, IMO. I am interested in the so vain kissable lipcolor though and I think the CCB in Vintage Rose sounds promising.
shrugs.gif

SmokeSignal16

Your welcome ya'll for the info! I wasn't sure if it was posted or not so I'm glad I did it! The kissable lip color sounds intriguing. I can't believe I missed the part about the paint pot
shockt.gif
but I guess because I don't really use them I probably "missed" it in my excitement lol.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Your welcome ya'll for the info! I wasn't sure if it was posted or not so I'm glad I did it! The kissable lip color sounds intriguing. I can't believe I missed the part about the paint pot
shockt.gif
but I guess because I don't really use them I probably "missed" it in my excitement lol.

Yes- thank you SmokeSignal16!
heart.gif
th_kiss.gif

I am completely in love with these charts!
mac_haul.gif

romi79_2008

Metal es , hope they don`t have more than 10 in the collection cause I don`t want to choose between them, I want to buy them all.
2011, wow the years are flying lately

kayley123

OMG it's already time to talk 2011? Nooooo, wait, hold on 2010, you are going by too fast!

Ooh...is "I Get No Kick" a reference to "I Get a Kick Out of You" from Anything Goes? If it is, I might buy it JUST for that! *I'm a musical nut, I know* I'm guessing it's probably a reference to something else, some pop song that I don't know...

LMD84

yeah it is funny how we are discussing 2011 and don't knwo what is happening for the rest of 2010... holiday collection i am looking at you!
tong.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
OMG it's already time to talk 2011? Nooooo, wait, hold on 2010, you are going by too fast!

Ooh...is "I Get No Kick" a reference to "I Get a Kick Out of You" from Anything Goes? If it is, I might buy it JUST for that! *I'm a musical nut, I know* I'm guessing it's probably a reference to something else, some pop song that I don't know...

It is! The line is "I get no kick from champagne", which fits in with the collection for sure. The funny thing is the original line Cole Porter wrote back in the 30's was "I get no kick from cocaine" but they cleaned that up pretty fast
nonono.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
It is! The line is "I get no kick from champagne", which fits in with the collection for sure. The funny thing is the original line Cole Porter wrote back in the 30's was "I get no kick from cocaine" but they cleaned that up pretty fast
nonono.gif

th_roll1.gif
I didn't know that!
cutey.gif

spunky

ok, this is too exciting NOT to post! remember we saw something about 'Kissable Lip Color'? well, on stylelist.com i found this:

Quote:
GET THE LOOK - MAKEUP: All makeup by MAC Cosmetics. Barber smoothed Sculpt Foundation into the girls' skin and layered Cheek Tint in Midtone Sepia and Improper Copper in a C-shape from cheeks to the temples. He gave the eyes a champagne and khaki treatment with Retro Speck and Caviar Dreams. He used a new, unreleased lip product called Kissable Lip Color in So Vain and Super, which he described as "not a gloss, not a lipstick -- it's a liquid lip color that makes lips look plump."

from Editions by Georges Chakra Spring 2011 - Backstage Beauty - StyleList

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
OMG, Spunky!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
You are AWESOME!!!
heart.gif

I am so excited!!!!

thanks lovely
smiles.gif

i'm having a total make up day, so as more stuff comes online i'll see if there's anything worth mentioning here. i'm doing homework for college [a project on illamasqua - HOW awesome?!] so i'll be at the pc all day
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
thanks lovely
smiles.gif

i'm having a total make up day, so as more stuff comes online i'll see if there's anything worth mentioning here. i'm doing homework for college [a project on illamasqua - HOW awesome?!] so i'll be at the pc all day
smiles.gif

Illamasqua project??? That is SO cool!!! And, yeah- definitely do that. I will be on the computer working on a music composition project for a music theory class that I'm taking (the equivalent of an Illamasqua class for me
winks.gif
) and i may need makeup study breaks
graucho.gif

You're the best
th_kiss.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
OMG, spunky! Thank you! That article made me do this!
th_DANCE.gif
Wow!
th_drool.gif

Yeah I literally squealed
blush-anim-cl.gif
yahoo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts