Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

I like the sound of the correctors, but I'm a bit weary that these may be too thick for me, I have studio finish concealer and I find it wayyy too heavy too use. I'm so looking forward to the metal shadows.. I just hope everything is a bit more spread out then this year - I don't want several must have collections at once!

kaylabella

Oh my gosh. New paintpots and metal shadows! I hope these come out at different times so I don't go completely broke all at once!

PinkBasset

Orange Alarm sounds nice!
smiles.gif
So we don't know yet in which collections these all appear (except some Cham-pale items?)?

I can't wait to see the paint pots!
th_DANCE.gif

Ejka

More (and even more exciting) info with pics from Sicka than average:
Champagne Eyes, Bronzed Cheeks, And Remixed Fishbraids At Edition George Chakra SS11 - SICKA THAN AVERAGE

A new Champare quad set for 2011 that consists of a soft metallic khaki and champagne gold hue, along with a dusty nude rose and eggshell beige hue
drools.gif

Due to very similar names, it's possible that Champare is Cham-Pale & the quad therefore the anticipated Caviar Dreams.

IMO the orange-peachy & brownish-nude tubes are probably Kissable Lip products (described as a liquid lipstick-like product).

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Do you have some links for these? I'd love to see 'em!

Thanks for compiling this list!!!
th_DANCE.gif

i found them in the backstage beauty bit of stylelist.com

paparazzi and orange alarm are here

strut your stuff lipgloss is here

super kissable lip color is here

supremely confident wondershine is here

it's pictures of the product on the model, rather than the product itself, but it's better than nothing eh?

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejka
More (and even more exciting) info with pics from Sicka than average:
Champagne Eyes, Bronzed Cheeks, And Remixed Fishbraids At Edition George Chakra SS11 - SICKA THAN AVERAGE

A new Champare quad set for 2011 that consists of a soft metallic khaki and champagne gold hue, along with a dusty nude rose and eggshell beige hue
drools.gif

IMO the orange-peachy & brownish-nude tubes are probably Kissable Lip products (described as a liquid lipstick-like product).

If that is the Cham-Pale quad, I want it!!!
th_drool.gif
I'd even buy two, I like that so much.
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky

paparazzi and orange alarm are here

strut your stuff lipgloss is here

super kissable lip color is here

supremely confident wondershine is here

it's pictures of the product on the model, rather than the product itself, but it's better than nothing eh?

I'm loving all the lip stuff! Hope that we get some cool tones as well, though. It seems they are all warm so far. One reason I usually skip summer/spring collections, I guess.
sigh.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
yea this is the new technology I had referred to in prior posts about product development.. new mattes, new gel creme es, new metallics.. oh yeah.

Gel cremes and metallics?Mineeeee
drools.gif
choochoo.gif

Ejka

I totally agree
yes.gif
thmbup.gif
. The blogger probably made a typo - the name is too similar to Cham-pale to be just a coincidence... Plus the 2 colours on the right (matte beige and rose) really look like Brule and Et tu, bouquet?

So, this is most likely the infamous Caviar Dreams quad...
drools.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejka
I totally agree
yes.gif
thmbup.gif
. The blogger probably made a typo - the name is too similar to Cham-pale to be just a coincidence... Plus the 2 colours on the right (matte beige and rose) really look like Brule and Et tu, bouquet?

So, this is most likely the infamous Caviar Dreams quad...
drools.gif

Let's hope so! I can't stop staring at it!!!
th_drool.gif
Thanks for the link!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky

I'd rather see it on a model for new ideas! Thanks again!

Ejka

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Let's hope so! I can't stop staring at it!!!
th_drool.gif
Thanks for the link!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Awww, thanks hun
th_hug.gif
. All the credits go to NYFW
th_wink3.gif

TeresitaMC

OK, I'm gone for a weekend and now I feel overwhelmed with info
lol.gif
Yet, still no TT?!?!

Thank you so much to everyone for posting all new info and tidbits in this thread!!!
greengrin.gif
You make it much easier
winks.gif
winkiss.gif
heart.gif

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
It is! The line is "I get no kick from champagne", which fits in with the collection for sure. The funny thing is the original line Cole Porter wrote back in the 30's was "I get no kick from cocaine" but they cleaned that up pretty fast
nonono.gif

Haha...Cole Porter always has...interesting...lyrics. Some are pretty clever, some...just kind of "out there".
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I have high hopes for these paint pots. I have yet to try a paint pot, but these are enticing.
sneaky.gif

paint pots are great
smiles.gif
good as bases and just nice on their own! many forget to use them just as a shadow
smiles.gif
i do still have to use udpp underneeth though or i get a slight crease going on
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
paint pots are great
smiles.gif
good as bases and just nice on their own! many forget to use them just as a shadow
smiles.gif
i do still have to use udpp underneeth though or i get a slight crease going on
smiles.gif

good to know! I can't wait to try this! And I will be using them as shadow more than bases, I'm sure. Especially if there is a silver one.
choochoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
good to know! I can't wait to try this! And I will be using them as shadow more than bases, I'm sure. Especially if there is a silver one.
choochoo.gif

all the talk of a silver paint pot made me use my mufe aqua cream in #3 this morning!
smiles.gif
love.gif

2browneyes

Okay, so I've been away for a lil while and come back to a 2011 thread...how exciting is that?!?!?!?!? Love what I'm hearing so far...Can't wait to see what this silver paint pot is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.