Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylalovesmac

Spunky, forgive me if I have stolen "your thing", but I just wanted to give you a bit of a break today.

A few products we've already heard of, but a few we haven't.

Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot
Mega Metal Shadow in Dalliance
Kissable Lip Color in Vanity Fair
Lilac Metal Paint Pot

Link for these here

Once again, sorry if I stepped on your toes, Spunky, but I got too excited about Lilac Metal and I had to post!!!
th_DANCE.gif

As of now, I think I'll be getting all four when they come out!
th_thstars.gif

panther27

There are so many beautiful sounding things,like the Lite Bright shadow(reminds of the lite bright toy I used to have in the 80s
yes.gif
)I am definately getting that.I just wish we could have some color stories now so we know where these things go and when they're coming out.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Lilac Metal Paint Pot!? That sounds great!
drools.gif

Thank you so much for the link!
winkiss.gif

I know!
love.gif

No problem, babe!
heart.gif

chromatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Lilac Metal Paint Pot

I wonder if it's going to look like the MUFE #18 Aqua Cream. I hope it is different, actually, since I already have that.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Lilac Metal Paint Pot!? That sounds great!
drools.gif

Thank you so much for the link!
winkiss.gif

How awesome would that be? Ahhhhh!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

tamarindi

Quote:
Spunky, forgive me if I have stolen "your thing", but I just wanted to give you a bit of a break today.

Lilac Metal Paint Pot

Link for these here

Once again, sorry if I stepped on your toes, Spunky, but I got too excited about Lilac Metal and I had to post!!!
th_DANCE.gif

th_thstars.gif

th_worship.gif
yahoo.gif
dothewave.gif
th_happy1.gif
heat.gif

tamarindi

Fresh and Cool: S/S 2011 Fashion Week Recap | BeautyNewsNYC - Your Ultimate Guide to Beauty

"Backstage James Kaliardos for M.A.C. was happily turning the models into the perfect Preen woman, with a fresh face, accenting the eyes with M.A.C. Cream Eye Shadow Quad in Lite Brite, and a simple curled eyelash, no mascara. A dab of M.A.C. Super Kissable Lip Color and you have a perfect minimal no-fuss look. The makeup was nothing over-the-top, just simple and perfect for the spring/summer. Luke Hersheson for Redken created a 1960s styled hairdo with fringe bangs and a matte texture using Redken Full Force Hairspray to create a soft wave."

There is a cream eye shadow quad?

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hopefully with this coming out people will stop using the MSFNs as bronzers! man does that annoy me!

Why? What's wrong with using MSFN as bronzer?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've never been a huge fan of cream shadows, since I find they crease, even with a base, and they tend to sheer out on me.

That said, the name "Lite Brite" is too cool and I used to love that toy as a kid, so nostalgia will at least let me look at what this one has to offer.

And lilac paint pot, well
th_drool.gif

spunky

Quote:

Lilac Metal Paint Pot

Link for these here

th_DANCE.gif

th_thstars.gif

not at all! the more the merrier because i'm sure to miss something
smiles.gif

thanks for that link! lilac metal paint pot? YUM!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I've never been a huge fan of cream shadows, since I find they crease, even with a base, and they tend to sheer out on me.

That said, the name "Lite Brite" is too cool and I used to love that toy as a kid, so nostalgia will at least let me look at what this one has to offer.

And lilac paint pot, well
th_drool.gif

this is very true! so doubt the cream shadow quad will excite me.

Face2Mac

I don't know which is which?

The quad is the correctors right?
The cream shadows would be like the ones that came out before like 2 years ago, the ones that creased like the dickens on me, right? I liked the concept but I hope these are reformulated.

Lilac paint pot: yummy.

sungelly87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I don't know which is which?

The quad is the correctors right?
The cream shadows would be like the ones that came out before like 2 years ago, the ones that creased like the dickens on me, right? I liked the concept but I hope these are reformulated.

Lilac paint pot: yummy.

I'm a bit confused as well...I thought the cream shadows were pans that you can put in a quad....I know I saw a pic of it somewhere...

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
not at all! the more the merrier because i'm sure to miss something
smiles.gif

thanks for that link! lilac metal paint pot? YUM!
greengrin.gif

th_hug.gif
greengrin.gif

By the way, you're gorgeous in your avatar! Love the bangs!
heart.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungelly87
I'm a bit confused as well...I thought the cream shadows were pans that you can put in a quad....I know I saw a pic of it somewhere...

from what i read the other day, there will be a cream shadow quad [stylelist called it a palette but the pic was definitely a quad] including lite brite. the pic also showed the correctors in single pan form... its hard to tell from one photo, but i'm sure all will become clear soon
smiles.gif

Quote:
th_hug.gif
greengrin.gif

By the way, you're gorgeous in your avatar! Love the bangs!
heart.gif

thankyou darlin'!
winkiss.gif

all this fashion week info is getting me super excited for next year! i hope we get fewer collections, but with more products. like a FF/SCF sized one every two/three months.

Soul Unique

The last the video I posted yesterday, features the quad [cream eyeshadows - affectionately referred to as like "unicorns" by the MA]. Its the same we saw a few days earlier too in I think one of Spunky' posts and it said 'correctors', but hey I guess the writer could have made an error, can't fault the MA can we? She was holding the exact same product in her hand.
th_dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.