Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
If that is the Cham-Pale quad, I want it!!!
th_drool.gif
I'd even buy two, I like that so much.
tong.gif

I go through highlight/ pale shades so quickly that having more is never a problem. Even with the number that I have, I find I've hit pan or come close on a surprising number of them. So, yes, I'm looking forward to grabbing this, either to do a soft look on its own, or to highlight other shadows. Besides, khaki sounds cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm loving all the lip stuff! Hope that we get some cool tones as well, though. It seems they are all warm so far. One reason I usually skip summer/spring collections, I guess.
sigh.gif

Likewise. None of the new lip colours grab me, just because they are very orange-hued. One of the things that I really liked about SCF was that there were cool and warm-toned colours and enough variety for a lot of skin tones. Bring on the purples!

User38

there was a fluid liner a few years ago (a silver platinum one = forgot name) but it was a dud at the time..lol. I wonder if that one will be reprod since it looks like it's time has come
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
there was a fluid liner a few years ago (a silver platinum one = forgot name) but it was a dud at the time..lol. I wonder if that one will be reprod since it looks like it's time has come
greengrin.gif

frostite or something was it? i know it was super sheer!!

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
frostite or something was it? i know it was super sheer!!

lol, curiosity always kills the cat.. it was called Silverstroke
yahoo.gif
and, yep it was so sheer I always used it as a paint pot
cutey.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
lol, curiosity always kills the cat.. it was called Silverstroke
yahoo.gif
and, yep it was so sheer I always used it as a paint pot
cutey.gif

that was it! yes the white one is frost something!
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I go through highlight/ pale shades so quickly that having more is never a problem. Even with the number that I have, I find I've hit pan or come close on a surprising number of them. So, yes, I'm looking forward to grabbing this, either to do a soft look on its own, or to highlight other shadows. Besides, khaki sounds cool.

I actually only have the highlight shades that are in my UD palettes (and we all know how shimmery those are) so I rarely use a highlight. This will be a dream for me! And also for pale eyes like you suggested.
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Likewise. None of the new lip colours grab me, just because they are very orange-hued. One of the things that I really liked about SCF was that there were cool and warm-toned colours and enough variety for a lot of skin tones. Bring on the purples!

Yeah- SCF was great for both warm and cool tones. Bring on the purples!!! HerGreyness did mention in the old thread that there will be lots of purples this year.
th_DANCE.gif

spunky

ok ladies! today's new products include:

spectacle of yourself - eyeshadow [intense copper] here
although, here it says spectacle of yourself is a mega metal shadow
th_dunno.gif

mineralize bronzer in 'give me sun', i get no kicks kohl and pro longwear lipcolor in 'supremely confident' from here - i remember writing about supremely confident yesterday, but it was listed as a 'wondershine'
th_dunno.gif

lite brite - shadow [yesterday it was listed as cream?] - light blue
swell baby - shadow - taupe grey
super kissable lip colour - no shade named - all from here

laylalovesmac

^Thanks, babe!
winkiss.gif
I am loving your links!

I hope Lite Brite isn't a cream shadow b/c I want it! And I love the name.
thmbup.gif
I also do like the shadow of Swell Baby as well.

the new eye kohl does look intriguing
graucho.gif

Love the eye at the Malandrino show- it is gorgeous!!!
drools.gif

And it is rare that I like coppers but Spectacle of Yourself also looks awesome! I'm afraid 2011 will be just as expensive.
sigh.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
ok ladies! today's new products include:

spectacle of yourself - eyeshadow [intense copper] here
although, here it says spectacle of yourself is a mega metal shadow
th_dunno.gif

mineralize bronzer in 'give me sun', i get no kicks kohl and pro longwear lipcolor in 'supremely confident' from here - i remember writing about supremely confident yesterday, but it was listed as a 'wondershine'
th_dunno.gif

lite brite - shadow [yesterday it was listed as cream?] - light blue
swell baby - shadow - taupe grey
super kissable lip colour - no shade named - all from here

Spunky is on a roll huh!?

Thanks luv!

Edit:

Why do I get the feeling 'Swell Baby' and 'Lite Brite' are going to be part of the 'Stylishly Yours' collection - just a thought, getting flashes of a signed 1930's pic/pin up saying 'Stylishly Yours' coming across my mind again.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
Spunky is on a roll huh!?

Thanks luv!

Edit:

Why do I get the feeling 'Swell Baby' and 'Lite Brite' are going to be part of the 'Stylishly Yours' collection - just a thought, getting flashes of a signed 1930's pic/pin up saying 'Stylishly Yours' coming across my mind again.

i am!

oooh! i love that idea! i hope you're right
greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
WooHoo! Go Spunky!

The Preen look is undoubtedly my fave so far, since it's cooler in tone. And I'm all about taupe-y eye colours.

I've found most of the others very plain and meh. They're either nothing or they're dull with a bright, warm pop of colour that I can't see myself rocking any time soon.

liba

so far, Strut Your Stuff gloss is my favorite - but I love orangey lips (I seriously ration my use of Temperature Rising).

The liquid lipsticks sound interesting, as far as the new tech goes.

All these collection shots are making me love the hair more than the makeup looks, but this is the NY style for beauty anyhow. I'm sure the European trends will be quite different.

shontay07108

I'm not a big fan of cream shadows. I have some from mufe that I don't use too often, so I'll likely be skipping these. Plus the colors don't appeal to me. I really hate bronze type colors on my skin. Makes me look sick.

TeresitaMC

I remember it was posted about the mineralize bronzer awhile ago. I have the info saved:

Mineralize Skinfinish Bronzer (working name) – Bronzer shades that are a natural extension to the Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural. These bronzers add a healthy glow with a natural finish.

Wonder if we will see the other things we heard about in 2011 as well, such as:
P+P Skin Compact (WN),
Backstage Balm (WN),
Studio Moisture Powder (WN),
Studio Moisture Bronzer (WN),
and a new cream sculpting product.

Someone had also posted this awhile ago, it could be awhile from now or already passed
th_dunno.gif

These are what left if we cross out SCF, possibly WNs, crushed metals, repromotes in fashion shows and tendertones rumors:
Just So e/s
Baby's Breathe blush (or e/s)

Anyone know about these two? ^

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
that was it! yes the white one is frost something!
tong.gif

Frostlite f/l. It was white but applied to the skin is a pale yellow gold.

You girls are detectives, sniffing all the details.

New Paintpots
th_DANCE.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I remember it was posted about the mineralize bronzer awhile ago. I have the info saved:

Mineralize Skinfinish Bronzer (working name) – Bronzer shades that are a natural extension to the Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural. These bronzers add a healthy glow with a natural finish.

hopefully with this coming out people will stop using the MSFNs as bronzers! man does that annoy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.