Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camnagem

Pastel cream shadows! I wonder if they'll be coming in pan form so we can palette/quad them, or in a pre-made quad like the pic, or just in pot form?

Interesting!

spunky

the blurb on that page said palette, but from the photo it looks like pro pan form too. hopefully we'll get more info on these at update! i'm really intrigued!

Anneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejka
I found some nice pics & info at Sicka than average: Backstage At Vena Cava SS11 Show -- A Scarface-Inspired Affair - SICKA THAN AVERAGE

Apparently Dangerous Cuvee is a metallic silver paint pot and Dalliance Mega Metal Shadow is most likely the champagne colour at the top right corner. The article also mentions a new e/s Shadowy Lace (perhaps it's the dark blue one below the metal shadow?).

Dangerous Cuvee - come home to Mama!
drools.gif

Keep it coming girls - I love these tidbits! (MAC should share more info!!!!)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
I found some nice pics & info at Sicka than average: Backstage At Vena Cava SS11 Show -- A Scarface-Inspired Affair - SICKA THAN AVERAGE

Apparently Dangerous Cuvee is a metallic silver paint pot and Dalliance Mega Metal Shadow is most likely the champagne colour at the top right corner. The article also mentions a new e/s Shadowy Lace (perhaps it's the dark blue one below the metal shadow?).

I was pretty safe until I saw this... Silver paint pot? MINE. I like this look. I'm enjoying seeing the other looks, but honestly, nothing grabs me. Yellows, particularly the ubiquitous mustard yellow, are not kind to me. I've got Bright Sunshine and Going Bananas as well as a couple of more chartreuse shades, so I don't think I need another yellow ever.

LMD84

oohhh a silver paint pot! yes please!
smiles.gif
even though i already own the silver MUFE aqua cream that is silver, i'd love a mac version!
smiles.gif

yes fashion week is awesome for getting various tit bits!
smiles.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
Dangerous Cuvee - come home to Mama!
drools.gif

Keep it coming girls - I love these tidbits! (MAC should share more info!!!!)

not sure which of the mega metals they are reffering to, but it could be the pale mushroom one, or the brule toned ivory.. who knows.

spunky

Quote:

i think the dark blue shadow in the products picture is contrast, and shadowy lace is more likely to be a typo of shadowy lady, unfortunately
ssad.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i saw them too! apparently there's a palette [read: quad] coming soon! from: Doo.Ri Spring 2011 - Backstage Beauty - StyleList

doorimaccreamcolors.jpg

i'm having a great day looking at these! and i totally agree, fashion week info rocks!

the correctors are creamy textured but quite thick -- and come in a range of correcting colours.. bout time MAC came out with these.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
the correctors are creamy textured but quite thick -- and come in a range of correcting colours.. bout time MAC came out with these.

so that's what the single pans are! thanks HerGreyness
greengrin.gif

PinkBasset

How these correctors are different to what there already is available?
hmm.gif
The pro single pan corrector-concealers I mean what you can get from Mac Pro.

Purrple

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness

So that's what they are! Though a bit too late, I have bobbi brown and shiseido correctors and I'm not running out of them in the near future.

spunky

right, here's my list as of new products that i've seen at NYFW:

i get no kick - kohl
centre stage - mega metal shadow
dalliance - mega metal shadow
washed out - cream shadow
derailed - cream shadow
light bright - cream shadow palette/quad

dangerous cuvee - paint pot
chilled on ice - paint pot
let me pop - paint pot [both from a french blog posted in the cham-pale thread]

so vain - kissable lip color
super - kissable lip color
orange alarm - lip something [not sure what it is yet!]
supremely confident - wondershine [new lipgloss formula perhaps?]
flesh - lipglass

ochre - studio finish skin corrector
ash blonde - studio finish skin corrector
paparazzi - blush

if i've missed anything so far, add it to the list!

LMD84

the colour correctors are not a product for me. i doubt i would have much use for them seeing as i don't even bother with normal concealer!! let alone letting me loose with coloured versions!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the colour correctors are not a product for me. i doubt i would have much use for them seeing as i don't even bother with normal concealer!! let alone letting me loose with coloured versions!

i'm in two minds about them. i've got a kryolan dermapalette for college and the bottom row is correctors that look kinda intimidating, but i guess once i get the hang of using them i'll wonder what i did without them
yes.gif

mac_aiken

I have the SF Skin corrector in Ash Blonde (? can't remember the exact name). I purchased this some time ago from the pro site. It is awesome for anyone with minor redness that they want to conceal.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i saw them too! apparently there's a palette [read: quad] coming soon! from: Doo.Ri Spring 2011 - Backstage Beauty - StyleList

i'm having a great day looking at these! and i totally agree, fashion week info rocks!

Finally something I can skip
tong.gif
I don't use cream products fast enough to not feel guilty about buying them. But, they do look pretty.
choochoo.gif

liba

Quote:
right, here's my list as of new products that i've seen at NYFW:

so vain - kissable lip color
super - kissable lip color
orange alarm - lip something [not sure what it is yet!]
supremely confident - wondershine [new lipgloss formula perhaps?]

flesh - lipglass

ochre - studio finish skin corrector
ash blonde - studio finish skin corrector
paparazzi - blush

if i've missed anything so far, add it to the list!
[/font][/size][/color]

Do you have some links for these? I'd love to see 'em!

Thanks for compiling this list!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts