Ecotools Brushes

Dani

Has anyone else tried these? I just got the powder brush and I LOVE it, it's sooooo soft and fluffy. All the brushes in this line have bamboo handles and syntetic bristles, and the metal part (whoops! forgot the technical name!) is made from recycled aluminum (I think thats what the back of the pouch said...99.9% positive on that). The powder brush (my new HG) was about 8 bucks in Duane Reade, and I'm going back for a brush set which was eleven. Can't wait to get more!!
yes.gif

deven.marie

i work at ulta and we just put these brushes out today, and we sold 10 sets within 2 hours of opening! Also, this morning before we opened my coworkers and I had a chance to play around with these, and despite the fact that they have synthetic bristles, i didnt notice much difference when applying. They didnt feel as soft as natural hair of course, however the application was just as smooth. I recommend these! I will be picking up the set myself, that is unless we are sold out!

sn0wbunnie

I just bought one of these!
I got a large, stiff bristled one for primer and paints/paint pots and it works like a charm. I'm thinking about going back to get some more, but I'm not sure of what I might need as they have a fairly limited selection here.

Everytime I'm out shopping I buy 1 or 2 of the eco angle brush (dirt cheap) and as good as it gets. This brush is really packed with fibres which gives it great stability and balance during application, yet it thins down to a super fine line - better than the expensive counterparts imo. I have a vase full of angle brushes I use for top eyelining because I spray and clean them with alcohol after each use. I'm not comfortable in using dirty brushes so close to the eye especially when I use them to pick up liquid makeup, yet I'm way too lazy to wash a brush after every single use. I have tens of them because the alcohol breaks down their glue faster than washing them. Having a huge pool of lining brushes to alternate from helps makes them last longer. I'm really grateful to Eco for marketing such a great product at such a cheap rpice.

ms_bloom

Glad to hear these are liked ... I have way too many brushes but I might get a couple of sets for friends who are just starting to get more into makeup. Partly due to my influence
greengrin.gif

traunit

I just got a EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush and I LOVE it!!! Its super soft and pretty dense...definitely recommend it especially cause I got it for $7.99!

nikita2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by traunit
I just got a EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush and I LOVE it!!! Its super soft and pretty dense...definitely recommend it especially cause I got it for $7.99!

Where did you buy that at? I haven't seen any of the new Ecotool brushes in stores yet.

MACLovin

I have the 'eye shader' brush (i think that's what it's called?), it's a flat, rounded edge and the bristles are dense but soft. It's perfect for paintpots and pigments.

I also have the Blush brush, which I use more for face powders.. I like to use my Sonia Kashuk flat buffer for any blush/bronzer type thing.

I really like them both! I'll probably end up getting the powder brush as well because it's really soft, and I need a new one.

clotheswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by traunit

I just got this too! I super love it! FYI, you can now get EcoTools at Rite Aid.

Lizzie

I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! I got the powder brush, and a variety of eyeshadow brushes... they're SOOOOOOO soft!

chey

I think I spotted this brand at London Drugs. I need some new brushes and will check them out. Thanks!

sherox

I LOVE these brushes! I only have the blush and foundation brush but they're super soft. I think because the bristles are synthetic they don't get all wonky like natural haired brushes! They're so cheap too I've seen them at Target and Walmart and I love how they're enviromental friendly too!

Vi0let_Twilight

I had to go to 3 different Walgreens to find these. I have to say that I totally love them. I bought the 5 piece set as well as the foundation one and every single one of them is super soft. Mine haven't shed a single 'hair' or lost their shape and I wash mine every time I use them. They seem to pick up the color really well and I have 0 issues when applying makeup. I only paid about 10 bucks for the set and this is one of those instances where price didn't dictate quality. I've recommended them to everyone I know.