Ecotools Brushes

myystiqueen

ohhh.. geee.... ecotools brushes are def. myy HG...!!
i really love how it feels on myy face.... so d*mn soft...... sometimes there are times when i just want to sit down and pet 'em..... (i know...)
i have been using it for more than 2 months and they work really great... and they don't shed (which is always a good thing)

this is the only brushes that make MAC brushes seem unnecessary for me.... in terms of the powder, blush, concealer and foundation brush.... as much as i love the angled liner brush,, it's a bit too big for lining compared to #266 so yea... but i found it really useful if the #266 is still wet or just to fill in brows... oh and the shading brush is not really for powder eyeshadow application.. it's more for applying paintpots (great for that) or other creamy product... i hope they come in more.. uhm.... shape??? it's great for backup for myy MAC brushes...

pink_lily82

I have the foundation brush and it is so soft! Like a mini massage on my face
lol.gif
. I'm definitely putting the other brushes on my wishlist.

sn0wbunnie

I recently got the blush brush, and love this one too! It's awesome, just the right size and applies Tippy like a dream! I may need to pick up a few more of these brushes too...

So sooooooft.

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamalicious
You can buy them online on Makeup Masala (check out her other stuff too)
The Makeup Mix Shop

Thanks! Just placed the order yesterday! They've the powder brush back in stock.
winks.gif

lizziebetha

I saw these at my local wal-greens. I'm so tempted to buy a set for the heck of it. I love eco-friendly stuff. But I also reallly want the essence of beauty brushes. We don't have CVS here though.
ssad.gif

knics33

I just got the 5 brush set for mineral makeup (4 brushes, 1 hemp/cotton bag to store them in). WOW- these are SOOO soft and really great quality for the price. I plan on purchasing the powder and blush brushes as well.

SakurasamaLover

Those are the best quality and affordable brushes I tried, and believe me, I tried a lot.. from coastal scents and what not..

Go and get some if you can!!!!
girl_devil.gif

lizziebetha

I found some at this place called drug emporium for $8.50! The one with the big blush brush, the concealer brush, eyeshadow brush, eye liner and mascara comb. At walgreens it was 11.99.

misha5150

i have the kabuki brush and it is freakin FANTASTIC!!!!! not only is it earth friendly (recycled aluminum) it's also animal friendly (not tested or made out of animal fur like some makeup brands). this brush is soooooo SOFT, i just love to brush it against my skin!!! it is comparable to urban decay's teddy bear brushes cause it's synthetic. it doesn't shed or have a weird smell to them like some brushes that are made from animal hair do before/after you clean them.

slick

Yep, I agree these brushes are gems! Powder and blush brushes are heaven - never spending crazy amounts of cash on high-end powder brushes again!!! They are amazingly soft (too soft for some people!) and apply product well. The foundation and concealer brushes are just as good as any other out high end versions out there. The eyeshadow brush sucks for powder eyeshadow but its great for cream shadow and Paint Pots, its like a slightly smaller MAC 249. The angle brush is PERFECT for gel liner - I have 3 of them and this is the best brush I've come across for lining! I also have the retractable kabuki and its super soft and handy for travel.

I hope Ecotools continues to expand their line! I'm hoping for a fluffy eyeshadow brush (I think there's one in a set out there somewhere) and a flat-top kabuki!

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Does anyone know where I can buy these brushes online?

I got the retractable Kabuki at WALGREEN online. I've also seen ECOTOOLS online at AMAZON and EBAY.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I got the Foundation and Blush brush for $3.99 and $4.99 (I think) at TJ Maxx and found the Powder and Brush Set 15% off at Target today. Hooray!

KittyKosmetics

^this

Stores like TJ Max and Marshall's have cheap Ecotool brushes. I bought my blush brush there for like 5 bucks. At the drug stores, it's usually 10 or more.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKosmetics
^this

Stores like TJ Max and Marshall's have cheap Ecotool brushes. I bought my blush brush there for like 5 bucks. At the drug stores, it's usually 10 or more.

Yeah I think the set was $11 or more at Walgreens when I was last there.

ZoZo

I do love these brushes, I got the mineral brush set and the other five brushe set.
They are so soft and as good as high brand and also got the eco tool brow grooming set and it is so good.

KittyKosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoZo
I do love these brushes, I got the mineral brush set and the other five brushe set.
They are so soft and as good as high brand and also got the eco tool brow grooming set and it is so good.

I saw the brow grooming set at Tj Max or Marshall's. I think I'll go pick this up tomorrow lol.