Ecotools Brushes

Eyelashwishes

I just recently bought the powder brush as well, and was pleasantly surprised with it. it made a really nice flawless finish, when i applied my pressed powder with it, and it didnt feel like it was getting packed on. I am very happy with it, and I use it everyday!

Melon

The only brushes I own are ecotools and sonia kashuk ones. I usually see them at target. The ecotools brushes are definitely HG-status, especially for their pricing! Get the sets because they're more cost-efficient.

Ecotool's eyeliner brush is definitely a HG for me. I use it all the time to line my eyes with eyeshadow because it's VERY fine/thin, so I can get a really thin line! In addition, it feels really soft against my skin, but not flimsy! Ecotool's eyeliner brush is better than Sonia Kashuk's angled eyeliner brush!

Nivette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon
Ecotool's eyeliner brush is definitely a HG for me. I use it all the time to line my eyes with eyeshadow because it's VERY fine/thin, so I can get a really thin line!

I couldn't agree more
smiles.gif

their eyeliner brush is HG for me to
love.gif

I just adore their brushes, I've bought 2 sets and planing to buy more
heart.gif

Makeupaddict88

I bought them when I first heard about them and I honestly don't like them. The only ones I use out of the whole kit I bought would be the eyebrow tamer, concealer brush and sometimes the eyeshadow brush, but not even. The powder brush doesn't pick up any powder for me and the other brushes are just to stiff. I like the concealer brush the best but that's about it. I wouldn't buy anymore if I got the chance.

vanchi

soft, fluffy, frequent cleaning doesn't "destroy" them and they're cheap. i like them very much!

Aphrael

I bought one of the 5 set and the 6 set brushes and my mom decided to pinch my blush brush from one of the sets to apply her BE powder so I just ordered the entire set again! Really love them, great for carrying around in my makeup bag!
smiles.gif

SeaHen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wbunnie
I recently got the blush brush, and love this one too! It's awesome, just the right size and applies Tippy like a dream! I may need to pick up a few more of these brushes too...

So sooooooft.

The blush brush and the slanted eye liner brush are HG's for me( i was soo pissed when i lost it along with my bag in the back of a cab
angry.gif
)

But i am a brush newbie.

chickatthegym

I have LOTS of MAC, Sephora, and Stila brushes and just bought my first EcoTools brush today... the powder brush from Target for $7.99! I LOVE it and it's super soft! I love that it's envoiornmentally and animal friendly
smiles.gif
I paid $50.00 for my big Stila Powder brush and something like $50 for the MAC 134 brush and I like the Ecotools brush better! Can't wait to get more of these brushes. They are awesome and I can't believe the price!

gigiopolis

I have the Ecotools retractable kabuki, blush brush and powder brush. I got so many of their face brushes because I'm not looking to spend over 30 bucks on a face brush, but I'm totally in need of some better quality ones! Ecotools DEFINITELY lived up to my wishes.

Kabuki - wonderful. Soft, dense, easily portable, GREAT for touchups. My only so-so about it is that I'm not really sure how to clean it. I always feel like, when I get it wet, it's inevitable that some water gets down into the metal part of the brush. Still, I LOVE THIS ONE.

Blush brush - EXCELLENT. Again, soft but just dense enough to pick up colour. I use it for everything! My only quip with this one - wish it was a different colour, cus sometimes I can't gauge how much product I have on the brush since the blush colour usually blends in with the colour of the brush fibres.

Powder brush - just got this yesterday as all my previous crappy powder brushes are...not good. Really, really excellent. Super soft, fluffy enough for powders, but has enough give so that product doesn't go flying everywhere. I can see this working really well with bronzers, too!

I SERIOUSLY love these brushes.

Elle_P

The Ecotools blush brush is soooo soft. I do wish the angled brush was a bit denser..its too soft for me to fill in my eyebrows.

chickatthegym

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Where'd you find this new brush? How does it compare to the EcoTools powder brush (size wise)? And is it denser?

I bought it at ulta a few days ago, i searched online for it but I cant find it anywhere. It looks exactly like that smashbox brush. It alot shorter and fatter than the powder brush and is way more denser. If you can find it you need it, its not like any brush ive ever owned! I work at ulta and we just got a bunch of new eco tools brushes and sets in so if you have one near you check it out! I hope that helped, I wish it was online so I could show you!
yes.gif

chickatthegym

^Awesome, thanks! I was thinking of going to Ulta for something else so now I really have to go check that out HAHA! Sounds like a great brush
smiles.gif

vesperholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Kabuki - wonderful. Soft, dense, easily portable, GREAT for touchups. My only so-so about it is that I'm not really sure how to clean it. I always feel like, when I get it wet, it's inevitable that some water gets down into the metal part of the brush. Still, I LOVE THIS ONE.

I love the kabuki!!! It is my favorite powder brush by far. So soft and has great coverage.

To clean it, I usually try to be very careful about rinsing, then I wind a hair elastic around it and hang it upside down to dry. Koren had a video about doing this with kabukis. You put a hair elastic around the brush, unfold two paper clips and stick them in the elastic, then hang the clips over a glass. It works great.

I haven't tried the other EcoTools brushes yet, but I fully intend to!

astarael7

i have the roll and it think they're great. i was thinking about purchasing the mineral set as well.

i find them really soft to use and don't mind them being synthetic at all, in fact, as a vegetarian, i prefer it! and these are the best synthetic brushes i've tried so far and not too expensive either!

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarael7
i have the roll and it think they're great. i was thinking about purchasing the mineral set as well.

i find them really soft to use and don't mind them being synthetic at all, in fact, as a vegetarian, i prefer it! and these are the best synthetic brushes i've tried so far and not too expensive either!

Let us know how you like the mineral set
smiles.gif
I was thinking of picking that one up too...I saw it at target. I want all of their brushes now!

Thanks for the tips on washing the kabuki... Here is that video from Enkore about drying them:

YouTube - Drying Kabuki Brushes

chickatthegym

My Ulta didn't have that new bronzer brush
ssad.gif
But I bought one of the 5 piece brush sets and it was like $16.99 at Ulta and then saw the exact same one for $10.99 at Target! All the EcoTools stuff was much cheaper at Target than Ulta FYI
smiles.gif

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
My Ulta didn't have that new bronzer brush
ssad.gif
But I bought one of the 5 piece brush sets and it was like $16.99 at Ulta and then saw the exact same one for $10.99 at Target! All the EcoTools stuff was much cheaper at Target than Ulta FYI
smiles.gif

ugh I know, when we first got eco tools in it was alot cheap but theyhave raised the prices a ton!! Its a good deal when its B1G1 though!