Electro Flash~ What Are U Getting????

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I did a video on the new collections, almost solely to emphasize this point!! This is the only way I would use the shadows. What's the fun in using them dry???
winkiss.gif

omggg!!
th_drool.gif
that is stunning!! i can't wait to use mine wet now!! i need to get fix plus and i need to get odd couple!!! i just need to hold out till thursday.

could i just dampen my brush with water and do the same thing?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
omggg!!
th_drool.gif
that is stunning!! i can't wait to use mine wet now!! i need to get fix plus and i need to get odd couple!!! i just need to hold out till thursday.

could i just dampen my brush with water and do the same thing?

Yes. That's what I do. And Fix + is just supped up water (with glycerin and some other stuff).

IvyTrini

I got Polar Opposites, Hot Contrast, Sea & Sky, and Odd Couple. These MES are better than last year's. They go on buttery smooth. My faves are Polar Opposites( the mixed side gives this blackened violet colour which is amazing!) and Hot Contast. That smoky eye is going to be off the hook! I would seriously consider this collection.
BTW these MES are more expensive because they are a lot more expensive to produce as they are baked instead of just pressed in the pan and that makes the texture of the powders a lot better

NW45

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyTrini
\
BTW these MES are more expensive because they are a lot more expensive to produce as they are baked instead of just pressed in the pan and that makes the texture of the powders a lot better

Not only that; they're almost twice the size of regular shadows, and you're getting two colors instead of a single.

HeavenLeiBlu

You know what? I think I'mma have to go back and get a backup of Sea & Sky. I REALLY got it for the "Sea" side, and I was only using the "Sky" side on my lower lashline, but I switched it up today, and I'm on love all over again. This has been the only light blue that doesn't make me look crazy as hell. I'll be sad when I run out, so I guess I'll be picking up another this weekend.

MisaMayah

sea & sky seems the only one worth getting it looks amazing.
I just hope it doesnt sell out by the time i get paid at the end of the month!!

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely333
I bought Play on Plums and it's going back. The color payoff is horrible.

Nc45-50

I bought it too, if the colors showed on darker skin the way they look in the pot...this would have been a keeper. I took it back the next day. You can get the same look with All That Glitters and Antiqued or Twinks.

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely333
dnd what did you end up getting?

I ended up getting Sea + Sky. I know I did not need this. I have Deep Truth and the Cool Heat blues that just sit in my makeup case. I haven't even opened it. Hopefully, I will have a chance to wear it before summer ends because it is a beautiful color, especially for the summer.

I kind of wanted Two to Glow but I don't want to have the same experience that I had with Play on Plums. I reeeaallly wanted Play on Plums, but I guess that's how it is sometimes
th_dunno.gif

Lapis

I came home with Hot Contrast (I will need a back up for this I love the mixed side) and Odd Couple, which I haven't found a look I like yet using it.
I'm going back for Pink Split, Play on Plums and Sea and Sky on Friday.

blazeno.8

I actually tried using the marbled side with another color I have and it looked very close. I can't remember which color it was, but I'll probably put up swatches for comparison since I have so many purples... too many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
I came home with Hot Contrast (I will need a back up for this I love the mixed side) and Odd Couple, which I haven't found a look I like yet using it.
I'm going back for Pink Split, Play on Plums and Sea and Sky on Friday.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I actually tried using the marbled side with another color I have and it looked very close. I can't remember which color it was, but I'll probably put up swatches for comparison since I have so many purples... too many.

I'll be looking for it
thmbup.gif

TwistedFaith

I got Pink Split, Sea & Sky, Fresh Green Mix and Hot Contrast e/s, Lil Hot Pepper l/g, and Mellow Mood l/s. I knew the e/s's would be gorgeous, but the l/g's & l/s's were a pleasant surprise!