Embarrassed b/c visiting the MAC store too often

PeaceLoveVogue

Honestly you have nothing to be embarrassed about. When I was working at Banana Republic I would see the same two or three women ATLEAST once a week. Many of them were older than me, I'm 22, but they always recognized me as I did with them..and they would ask for my help. And it was nice to know they trusted the store so much to continue to shop there. They're just loyal BR customers, as you are to MAC. Absolutely nothing to be embarassed about. You're giving them your money, lol..they don't care if you come ten times a day..although that would be over the border obsessive ha!
winks.gif
When I got addicted to MAC I was buying stuff left & right. I think it's always like that when you find something new & exciting you like..you want to keep buying it. And hey it's good to become "friends" with the MA's because they're better able to help you pick out colors, they'll probably invite you to instore events..etc. So no shame in the game!
smiles.gif

PeaceLoveVogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Sephora is a different matter. I go there like twice a week...I always need something....blotting papers, Fibrewig, Givenchey Mystic Pink Lipstick, etc. I have to test things out. I do buy alot of products, and they are like "Back again?" I've never returned anything, I don't give anyone a hard time, so they are all nice to me and stop and small talk. Sometimes they call me at home and let me know if some special is dropping by the store and if I'd like to meet a certain artist. My NARS( at N>M>) rep also calls me at home and lets me now what is going on on the inside. ...Its always a good idea to be a nice customer and treat the people who are giving you their attention your respect. You may even make some lasting friends....
Yeah, I'm a little embaressed by my makeup addiction, but that's my thing. i mean if you go grocery shopping and the same people check you out every Monday night do they imagine you have a gluttony problem? "Back again? Buying more food? You bought spinach last week, what happened to it?"
Makeup is a useable commodity...you use it up (or you hate it and give it away,lol) and then you need more.....

How do you use your Fiberwig? I have it, but can't for the life of me see any difference!!!!!!
thmbdn.gif

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveVogue
How do you use your Fiberwig? I have it, but can't for the life of me see any difference!!!!!!
thmbdn.gif

I jiggle the wang horizontally the first run through so I get volume, I let it dry and then I get a ton on product on the end of my wand and hit the tips of my lashes over and over again till I build those little fibres all the way up to my brows if I desire. Got to let it dry a little inbetween.....I can burn through a tube in a week if I'm lash crazy, but I haven't found any product quite as buildable as Fibrewig, its way more fibre-full than Diorshow! Just takes alittle practice....I've since thrown out my Smashbox primer.

Trunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
i mean if you go grocery shopping and the same people check you out every Monday night do they imagine you have a gluttony problem? "Back again? Buying more food? You bought spinach last week, what happened to it?"

Wow thats why everybody says 'HEY TRUNKMONKEY' when I go to the liquor store
winks.gif

GertiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I feel that way with buying stuff online... and the UPS guy. Today he said "You get a lot of things don't you?" I laughed. And he continued to say "I don't even have to look who it is anymore, I'm getting to know you."

EMBARRASSING.

However, at least I'm not a QVC/HSN person. THEN I'd be embarrassed.

My online orders are delivered at the grocery store I live above. Sometimes 2 packages a week. And with that I don't feel embarrassed.
th_LMAO.gif