Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Barbie-gone-bad

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Yay I can't wait for tomorrow, can't wait to here what you guys get!!

I am running to the lip and cheek room first.....love my blushes and lipsticks
greengrin.gif

soveryfabulous

Can't wait until people start posting details on today's sale! I'm excited to be going tomorrow!

ClaireAvril

hey yall..
I have an extra ticket for Sunday.
Msg me if you want it.

Now I've been asking a lot of people if they want the ticket and I can't get it gone.. so if someone does get back to me in the meantime.. please don't be upset if the ticket is gone.

smiles.gif

Hey ya'll

Well... where do I start! I was not impressed this time around. The charity pkgs were pitiful...the pkg I got included -Impeccable brow pencil (taupe), Cross-cultural e/s, Frost l/s in Pink burst, Lipglass (Lustrewhite)....this one was the better of the two.

The free gift was a mineralized blush (Earth to Earth)

Overall it was ok, nothing to go crazy over.

I still have an extra ticket for today maybe someone could benefit from it, I'm in Brampton.

Oh yes... I forgot to mention they did have two items that I saw from the Style Black collection...the cream base Bat Black and Blackware dazzleglass.
They also had Lavender Whip, since everyone is always looking for that one.

Anyways ladies, just thought I would share
smiles.gif

Barbie-gone-bad

Haul time
greengrin.gif
:

I may have been silly and bought 5 lipsticks that are soooo similar: Crazee, Coral Polyp, Made with Love, Eager and Crosswires...plus back ups for Made with love, Crazee, and Coral Polyp. WOW SILLY ME
tong.gif

I also bought Lollipop loving <3, Front Lit... I should have bought back up for these two instend :p

I also got Dreammaker e/s, Pollinator e/s, Violet Trance e/s, Henna e/s, Dear Cupcake e/s, Reflects Pearl glitter, Pink Rebel l/d, Sun Rush l/d, Light Flush m/s/f, and Improvise m/b

munchkin86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
hey yall..
I have an extra ticket for Sunday.
Msg me if you want it.

Now I've been asking a lot of people if they want the ticket and I can't get it gone.. so if someone does get back to me in the meantime.. please don't be upset if the ticket is gone.

smiles.gif

Are you also going on sunday?? I was hoping to get a ticket and not yet able to find one. IF you are going sunday as well I could meet up with you whatever time you are going. Unless of course youve already gotten rid of it!

tesstsang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie-gone-bad
Haul time
greengrin.gif
:

I may have been silly and bought 5 lipsticks that are soooo similar: Crazee, Coral Polyp, Made with Love, Eager and Crosswires...plus back ups for Made with love, Crazee, and Coral Polyp. WOW SILLY ME
tong.gif

I also bought Lollipop loving <3, Front Lit... I should have bought back up for these two instend :p

I also got Dreammaker e/s, Pollinator e/s, Violet Trance e/s, Henna e/s, Dear Cupcake e/s, Reflects Pearl glitter, Pink Rebel l/d, Sun Rush l/d, Light Flush m/s/f, and Improvise m/b

nice picks! a lot are on my list of wants
smiles.gif
were there a lot of lustre drops left? i'm going tomorrow (morning hahaha). i blame the lustre drops for my obsession with TTB. they're the last things i need... but other things keep creeping in the longer i wait!

Barbie-gone-bad

Hey ,

If any one is willing to pick me up Front Lit l/s and Lollipop Loving l/s (really really want back ups) it would mean a lot. I am will pay, trade for, meet up to exchange or ship.

I will trade a Marine Life life and the rest of the cost for the powder if anyone wants one (I bought a back-up, don't need it anymore). Or I will trade the Coral Polyp and Crazee l/s...I bought back ups for both...they don't look good on me...no need for the back ups now :p

Barbie-gone-bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesstsang
nice picks! a lot are on my list of wants
smiles.gif
were there a lot of lustre drops left? i'm going tomorrow (morning hahaha). i blame the lustre drops for my obsession with TTB. they're the last things i need... but other things keep creeping in the longer i wait!

I didnt get a greatt view, but there looked to be alot, there on the fountation table. You have to read the cards, the product is not it the bottle on the table, its in some random pan. If I remeber correctly they were on the first of the foundation tables (the first one you see when you walk into the room. Sun Rush is not right beside the other two (Pink Rebel and Bronze Hero) I almost missed it :p.

Barbie-gone-bad

Highlights (In my mind):
-LOTS of glitters
-Lots og coral l/s
-LUSTRE DROPS <3
-Lollipop loving and Lavender whip l/s
-Lots of style warrior things
-Pink Grapefruit l/g

tesstsang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie-gone-bad
Hey ,

If any one is willing to pick me up Front Lit l/s and Lollipop Loving l/s (really really want back ups) it would mean a lot. I am will pay, trade for, meet up to exchange or ship.

I will trade a Marine Life life and the rest of the cost for the powder if anyone wants one (I bought a back-up, don't need it anymore). Or I will trade the Coral Polyp and Crazee l/s...I bought back ups for both...they don't look good on me...no need for the back ups now :p

I'll pick them up for you if they're still there tomorrow
smiles.gif
We can do a swap for Coral Polyp for sure! Not sure how I feel about Crazee yet, i've never seen it in person before. But i'll try to get them for you first and then we'll work it all out
yes.gif

yu.neek

I was not at all impressed this time around. I saw alot of the same stuff I saw in March.... The charity bags were disappointing. they had:
Impeccable brown pencil in taupe, lipglass in naked frost, lustreglass in lustrewhite, and eyeshadow in bitter. :S
I hope the charity bags are better for those of you going Saturday & Sunday!

yu.neek

OH and lipsticks were $15, buy one get one free. I was hoping they'd be $10 like last time!

Civies

I too was disappointed in the sale. At least the last sale it was $10 buy one get one lip products, this time was $15. The 272 brush was $12 last time, $20 this time. Same w/ moisturelush cream, $20 and was $12 last time. Prices keep going up and they really don't get new items so I'm not sure if I'll even go next time around.

My charity pack was :
Impeccable brow pencil in taupe
lipglass in naked frost
lustreglass in lustrewhite
eyeshadow in bitter

If anyone wants to swap please let me know, I'll be more than happy to!
smiles.gif

* also, at this sale I pretty much got what I didn't get last time.. so 2nd round things.
Some good thinks at the sale were face & body foundations again for $10, lollipop loving l/s, blacktrack f/l, painterly p/p. That's about all IMO :p

gujifijian

U were able to find moisture lush cream last sale? omg I looked everywhere for that for my aunt and couldn't find it...dang...

I know wat u mean about prices not staying the same...i've noticed that as well...I'm going sunday so hopefully the gift bags are different. Don't really wear blush so wouldn't know wat to do with one if I got it. I remember, perhaps in dec or b4 that, that lipgloss's were like buy 3 get one 1 free and the price was somewhere around $10...I think..i should have bought some lip gelee's cuz now I'm running low...doh...y can't the prices be the same all the time...I'd buy more if the prices were the same! ohhhhhhh i can't wait till sunday!! i won't sleep for sure!
mac_addict.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
I too was disappointed in the sale. At least the last sale it was $10 buy one get one lip products, this time was $15. The 272 brush was $12 last time, $20 this time. Same w/ moisturelush cream, $20 and was $12 last time. Prices keep going up and they really don't get new items so I'm not sure if I'll even go next time around.

My charity pack was :
Impeccable brow pencil in taupe
lipglass in naked frost
lustreglass in lustrewhite
eyeshadow in bitter

If anyone wants to swap please let me know, I'll be more than happy to!
smiles.gif

* also, at this sale I pretty much got what I didn't get last time.. so 2nd round things.
Some good thinks at the sale were face & body foundations again for $10, lollipop loving l/s, blacktrack f/l, painterly p/p. That's about all IMO :p

ClaireAvril

Sorry everyone. My Sunday ticket is gone.
I can't wait to go.. but like the March sale.. I won't be going nuts. I'd like to get some Oil Control, Fix+, half lashes that i've probably never use but always get at each sale. Some Clinique take the day off balm..... and brushes!! I need another 224, blush, and/or powder brush.
Love making that little road trip to markham!!

Who else is going on Sunday?

gujifijian

I wonder wat was in the first warehouse...someone mentioned head strait to second and 3 third warehouse....the last couple of times they had concealer's and nail polish's in the first warehouse...and I'm already stocked up on concealers for now....i hope they have some good pigments...really would like to get my hands on some discontinued pigments. *cross my finger*

Barbie-gone-bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
I wonder wat was in the first warehouse...someone mentioned head strait to second and 3 third warehouse....the last couple of times they had concealer's and nail polish's in the first warehouse...and I'm already stocked up on concealers for now....i hope they have some good pigments...really would like to get my hands on some discontinued pigments. *cross my finger*

There were a lott of pigments
greengrin.gif
, I remember seeing a purple one, pink one, and a white one. The first room I didnt spend much time in, but there was nail polishes, concealers, perfume, bags, and creams I think.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian

From what I can remember, there was ..

violet
pink pearl
tan
melon
jardin aires
deep blue green
golden olive
chocolate brown
fuschia
kitchsmas
white gold