Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

littlersx

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
I wonder wat was in the first warehouse...someone mentioned head strait to second and 3 third warehouse....the last couple of times they had concealer's and nail polish's in the first warehouse...and I'm already stocked up on concealers for now....i hope they have some good pigments...really would like to get my hands on some discontinued pigments. *cross my finger*

The Magic, Mirth & Mischief Holiday pigment, l/g sets, and palettes were in the first room. I almost missed them by skipping the first room until I saw someone with the Holiday boxes and found out they were in the room I skipped.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie-gone-bad
Haul time
greengrin.gif
:

I may have been silly and bought 5 lipsticks that are soooo similar: Crazee, Coral Polyp, Made with Love, Eager and Crosswires...plus back ups for Made with love, Crazee, and Coral Polyp. WOW SILLY ME
tong.gif

I bought Made with Love and Crazee at the last sale. MWL is amazing, I love it! I ended up swapping Crazee without trying it out, it just looked so scary in the tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
The 272 brush was $12 last time, $20 this time. Some good thinks at the sale were face & body foundations again for $10, lollipop loving l/s, blacktrack f/l, painterly p/p. That's about all IMO :p

Nooooo, that's my main reason for wanting to go! I got a 272 last time and I'm so in love with it. I don't think I will pay $20 though, what a shame! I can't believe they have Blacktrack and painterly, too bad I already have them or I would've snatched those up for sure. Did they have Macroviolet?

I will probably be interested in swapping charity bags, so I'll let you know!

StarrySim

Quote:
I wonder wat was in the first warehouse...someone mentioned head strait to second and 3 third warehouse....the last couple of times they had concealer's and nail polish's in the first warehouse...and I'm already stocked up on concealers for now....i hope they have some good pigments...really would like to get my hands on some discontinued pigments. *cross my finger*

Last time the Pinkzapopping mineralize kit was in the first room, for $35. Never skip the first room!
smiles.gif

What are the e/s palettes out this time? Is it too much to hope for the SCF quads to be out?

littlersx

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Nooooo, that's my main reason for wanting to go! I got a 272 last time and I'm so in love with it. I don't think I will pay $20 though, what a shame! I can't believe they have Blacktrack and painterly, too bad I already have them or I would've snatched those up for sure. Did they have Macroviolet?

the 272 was the reason I went this time as well! I bit the bullet and paid the $20 for the brush since it's d/c and reasoned that it's still cheaper than msrp.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlersx
the 272 was the reason I went this time as well! I bit the bullet and paid the $20 for the brush since it's d/c and told myself it's still cheaper than msrp.

you're such an enabler!
mac_addict.gif
I guess it will depend on how much other stuff I pick up. I am trying to limit myself to 3-7 items, but I'm not sure that's realistic
smiles.gif

littlersx

Quote:
you're such an enabler!
mac_addict.gif

LOL!

the 180 buffer brush was $25 so only $5 more for a much larger brush. the 272 is priced so wrong! but what can you do
mac_addict.gif

StarrySim

Quote:
LOL!

the 180 buffer brush was $25 so only $5 more for a much larger brush. the 272 is priced so wrong! but what can you do
mac_addict.gif

yep, I didn't want to pay $25-30 for those brushes either.
What other full size brushes did they have this time? I really really want a 226, but I don't think that will be happening. I was also mad that the price of the LE brush bags went up to $30 last time. I did end up buying one, and I only liked 1 of the brushes in it, so no more LE's for me, ever.

littlersx

Quote:
What are the e/s palettes out this time? Is it too much to hope for the SCF quads to be out?

There were 3 or 4 quads - I didn't look closely to identify the collection. I picked up the Smoke & Mirrors palette. There was one palette that was buy one get one but I don't recall which collection it was from atm - the cover was red with the red fake gem on it...

littlersx

Quote:
yep, I didn't want to pay $25-30 for those brushes either.
What other full size brushes did they have this time? I really really want a 226, but I don't think that will be happening. I was also mad that the price of the LE brush bags went up to $30 last time. I did end up buying one, and I only liked 1 of the brushes in it, so no more LE's for me, ever.

no 226...

136 $30
180 $25
225 (it's huge for an eye brush!) $20?
224(I think) in gold with gold case $20?
316 $10
231 $10
165 $20

StarrySim

Quote:
I didn't see the SCF, only the Magic, Mirth, Mischief palettes. There was one palette that was buy one get one but I don't recall which collection it was from atm - I think the cover was red with the red fake gem on it...

Oh yeah, that's the Devoted Poppy Classic eyes, I bought that one once already, and have swapped it away since. I'm sick of seeing it there actually.

Did they have the Sorceress palette? They had it on Friday at the last sale, and it was all gone by Saturday morning when I got in. But I have since acquired Hypnotizing in pot, so that one may not interest me anymore either.

Thanks for the brush breakdown! I will have to do my research tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
I too was disappointed in the sale. At least the last sale it was $10 buy one get one lip products, this time was $15. The 272 brush was $12 last time, $20 this time. Same w/ moisturelush cream, $20 and was $12 last time. Prices keep going up and they really don't get new items so I'm not sure if I'll even go next time around.

My charity pack was :
Impeccable brow pencil in taupe
lipglass in naked frost
lustreglass in lustrewhite
eyeshadow in bitter

You're right the prices were higher this time... ie. the lippies, and the brush sets (they used to be $25 last time, now $30). This is the 1st time I've gone on the first day though... maybe they'll have markdowns on later days?

Looks like we got a slightly different bags... mine had the same pencil and lustreglass, but Lipglass in Pret-a-Papier and eyeshadow in Haunting. Did everyone get the same gift? Mine was an Earth to Earth Mineralize Blush, which I'm very happy with.. I love those blushes!

If anyone is interested in trading a Friday bag for a Sunday or Saturday... please feel free to email me
yes.gif

tesstsang

This is too early to be thinking about make up... crossing my fingers for some Saturday deals/mark-downs!

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesstsang
This is too early to be thinking about make up... crossing my fingers for some Saturday deals/mark-downs!

Never too early! I'm just getting ready to leave soon too. I'm excited! Looking forward to hearing what you get!
smiles.gif

Suzye829

Sorry, posted the in the wrong area last time...

If you want to find Lustre Drops, go to room 1 or room 2, Concealor or Foundation tables....I've seen them at both spots before...

tesstsang

OMG Lustre drops I knew I forgot something
ssad.gif
I rushed through the rooms since my friends didn't get a lot of stuff. If anyone is going Sunday and is willing to pick up Pink Rebel and Sun Rush for me i'd be grateful for that. We could meet up or I could pay for shipping!

I just got back so i'll leave another post after with my haul. Gonna grab lunch with my mom
smiles.gif
BTW Lollipop Loving is SOLD OUT

tesstsang

Oh and they had Petticoat still available (repromoted in the upcoming In the Groove collection)

Civies

Quote:
U were able to find moisture lush cream last sale? omg I looked everywhere for that for my aunt and couldn't find it...dang...

I know wat u mean about prices not staying the same...i've noticed that as well...I'm going sunday so hopefully the gift bags are different. Don't really wear blush so wouldn't know wat to do with one if I got it. I remember, perhaps in dec or b4 that, that lipgloss's were like buy 3 get one 1 free and the price was somewhere around $10...I think..i should have bought some lip gelee's cuz now I'm running low...doh...y can't the prices be the same all the time...I'd buy more if the prices were the same! ohhhhhhh i can't wait till sunday!! i won't sleep for sure!
mac_addict.gif

Yep ! I agree, it was VERY difficult to find.. it was hidden pretty much. You know where the blush table was.. where everyone was lining up to get their things? That's where the moisturelush table was, right where people lined up so no one would ever see it unless you lined up and took a peek around. This time the moisturelush is in a different table, where the $20 table is. I forget which room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesstsang
Oh and they had Petticoat still available (repromoted in the upcoming In the Groove collection)

I love getting MSFs from these sales. I've accumulated 9 already which should have cost me a crap load. Also, the blushes this time weren't buy 3 get 1 free. They were just $12. Forgot to mention that.

Suzye829

I hope everyone posts their Charity Package details here! I have Friday's that I want to swap!

StarrySim

Hi girls! Back from the sale, but I don't have much time to post right now. Here are a few tidbits -

Petticoat sold out, Lavender Whip still available as of 1pm, palettes include the blue quad from last summer/fall, smoke & mirrors, mystic smoky (sorceress sold out). Other MSF's/powders available are porcelain pink, brunette, light flush, refined, spectacle, both beauty powders from rose romance. Both lustre drops available still, on the foundation table, it's just liquid goop in a pan, you have to read the labels. Painterly pp sold out. Lots of starflash e/s, and lots of pigments (I can try to remember names if anyone's interested).

No more kabuki brushes, and the 272 is indeed $20 this time
ssad.gif
There is a FULL SIZE brush set for $75 - it has the 187, 168, 222 and 263 - all full size in a black bag. If I had been mentally prepared for spending that much, I may have bought it, to hell with budgets
smiles.gif
It's in the last room, look for the $75 sign on the wall. That's a clean 50% off the website price of $150 for that set.

But I did pick up a full size Fix+ rose for $8 (was $20 last time IIRC). The $3 table is crap - it's not even a section, it's just like a half-empty table. No mini fix+, #20 lashes only.

Charity bag around 1pm was:
impeccable brow pencil (taupe)
Off the page e/s
Phlox l/s
Lovey-dove slimshine

Free gift was Sweet William blushcreme pearl.

I would love to swap gift bags (entire bag) for any of the other ones, PM me please.

RoxyJ

Hey all, I went today.
I was a little disapointed though, prices were more expensive than last time, and lines were loooooong. I tried going around 10am but the line was so long it reached right to the exit! I left and came back around 12pm and line line was just to the doors (much more manageable) but the eyeshadow lines and lipstick lines wrapped around the bagging area.
The devoted poppy classic eye palette was 2 for 1 (although why anyone would want 2, I don't know, wasn't a very good palette).

I was pretty excited about getting Sweet William though, it was one of the blushes I have wanted for a while.

I have 1 Saturday Charity bag to swap (in person only, shipping is crazy)
impeccable brow pencil (taupe)
Off the page e/s
Phlox l/s
Lovey-dove slimshine

I'll be in the toronto area next Saturday for Woofstock (St. Lawrence Market area). pm me if interested.