Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

gujifijian

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

ohhh I missed out on the mascara's...last time I got a mascara(plushlash), I got it for $8....I really want the Zoom Lash...oh well next time I suppose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponacloset
I did see MAC mascara on a table with other mascaras from EL and Prescriptives, I think it was in the 1st or 2nd room for $10.

gemmel06

Hey there I do have a cancer pack for swap
cross cultural eyeshadow
Pink burst lipstick
Lustrewhite Lustreglass
Taupe impeccable brow pencil

blacklondon

When will tickets be up for grabs? It's usually 2 weeks before right?

Makeup Emporium

Tickets were distributed earlier this time. If you check Craigslist you will see that people already started selling them last week!!

Junkie

Saw them! Contacted a few people already - just waiting on replies
smiles.gif
Also posted my own ad. I need 4 this time around....ouch! lol

Oh! What colour are they if anyone knows? Picture? Thanks!

StarrySim

Oooh, it's that time of year again! I never go to the Christmas sale (too cold and extra crazy with people buying presents), so this is my last chance for this year. Can't wait to see what's new!

I've contacted my usual source, but in case she doesn't come through, I may have to look elsewhere. If anyone has extras, I can trade for L'Oreal tickets (the L'Oreal sale is usually in October IIRC).

Junkie

Alrighty, I ended up picking up my Friday tickets yesterday from a really nice woman named Marjan. She met up with me from Richmond Hill at Finch Station. I got 4 Friday tickets for $100. Not that bad...

However, I also posted an ad on Craigslist & some guy, "shaun smith", is asking $75 PER FRIKKEN FRIDAY TICKET! Talk about jacked up!
shockt.gif

I do have another source and she said I could provide her email to other people interested. Teresa is in Whitby and has tickets, including Friday ones. Her email is (and with permission) [email protected] - She offered to meet up with me at STC, so maybe you can compromise and work out the same meet-up place.

2 are for me and a co-worker, the other 2 are still up in the air. If any are available (I have to talk to the other potential people first), then I'll put them up for sale here for the same price I got them just to re-coup my money.
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Just to let people know the ticket colours are as follows...
Friday Sept. 10th is pink
Saturday Sept. 11th is electric blue
Sunday Sept. 12th is bright yellow
I was asked this question before but did not have the tickets at the time. Hope this helps!

Junkie

If anyone has a charity bag from the last sale with the Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe and wanna sell just that (not super high either as the whole bag was only $5) - can you message me please? I have a friend that wants to try it
smiles.gif

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
If anyone has a charity bag from the last sale with the Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe and wanna sell just that (not super high either as the whole bag was only $5) - can you message me please? I have a friend that wants to try it
smiles.gif

Does she by chance have any Sweet Sienna pigment for trade?

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzye829
Does she by chance have any Sweet Sienna pigment for trade?

Nah Suze...she's not a MAC addict like us hahaha. I had to give her a lecture on buying pigments on ebay! She almost got stuck with 4 fakes and a $40 invoice!

I found one anyways from Marusia on here
smiles.gif

Nepenthe

I know someone running a contest on Facebook for tickets to the September sale, if anyone is interested. She's all kinds of awesome as an artist and as a person, I think she may be on Specktra but I'm not sure of her handle.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
I know someone running a contest on Facebook for tickets to the September sale, if anyone is interested. She's all kinds of awesome as an artist and as a person, I think she may be on Specktra but I'm not sure of her handle.

Are you going this time around Tamara?

2browneyes

I'm so sad that I can't go. If someone could CP a charity bag or two for me I'd appreciate it...PM me if so. Thanks!

munchkin86

Is there anyone from Barrie going that could pick me up a charity bag or two??

Nepenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Are you going this time around Tamara?

I haven't made up my mind yet, I'd like to.. but I'm trying to save up for IMATS in November.
th_dunno.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
I haven't made up my mind yet, I'd like to.. but I'm trying to save up for IMATS in November.
th_dunno.gif

Rahhh! SAME! I'm only going to IMATS for the MUFE though this time around. And some brushes for my little sis. Haha! It'd be nice to see ya again!
yes.gif

TeresitaMC

It's that time again!
winks.gif
I'd love to go eventually
ssad.gif
There's things I am looking for.

StarrySim

I'm so excited, it looks like I'll be able to go again, fingers crossed
smiles.gif
I will try to keep it small like last time, and here's what I'm hoping to find

- the full size brush set for $75. I sort of wish I had bought it last time, but I was trying to stick to a budget (which I did, yay me!)
- painterly paint pot (sold out on friday last time, and mine is getting so dry)
- prep+prime transparent finishing powder (apparently I missed it at the spring sale, and at the summer sale they didn't have it)
- SCF quads (although I just bought the purple one on specktra, couldn't wait any longer)
- any other quads/ palettes, hopefully nice and cheap
- pearlglide eyeliners (I've never seen these, but maybe this time...)
- any good full size brushes under $20 that I don't already have - any chance of a 226 popping up?
- By Candlelight MSF. no other blushes/ powders! really! maybe another perfect topping if my bag is looking empty.
- good stuff at the $3 table, unlike last time. maybe some pro pan e/s?
- eyeshadows in all sorts of unexpected and pretty colours
- cremesheen glasses (will resist all other lipsticks, except Ever Hip or Fresh Salmon)
- charity bags!!!

I LOVE combing through to see what they have. Even if I don't buy much, I love going just to see.

Teresita - what are you looking for?

Latest posts