Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

RoxyJ

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Would anyone be willing to CP me one or two charity bags? I can pick it up in the GTA and pay in person? PM me
th_DANCE.gif

Junkie

If anyone goes on a different day than me - or goes the same day but gets a different charity bag, pm to swap
smiles.gif

p3chiu

I am planning to go this Sat AND Sun. I don't mind swapping for a Friday bag (hopefully it's a good one -because it's FRIDAY)
smiles.gif

If someone goes on Friday, I hope you can post what was in that charity bag. If it's different from Saturday/Sunday, then i will definitely pick up an extra pack so we can swap. But i just want to know so i don't pick up so many
smiles.gif
THANKS!

Thanks!

StarrySim

Does anyone know the hours on Friday?

And does anyone know what time Saturday the lineups tend to die down? I'm not up for a 2-hour lineup this time.

I'm trying to decide with day to go, may try to go both days for the first time ever
smiles.gif
But hopefully only buy stuff one day, and stick to charity bags and maybe one or two regret items the second day.

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
There's a Sunoco gas station on the corner - we always just cab it from there. Its less than $10.

And I still have your lustre drops! lol I keep forgetting to reply to the last email!

Where is everyone located? I am willing to be a taxi service in exchange for a ticket.
greengrin.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Sorry, no extra tickets
ssad.gif
I will be going on Friday most likely, or possibly Saturday. I'm so sick of Saturday lineups, and Sundays everything is sold out and the gifts are crappy.

As for Mauvement, I don't remember ever seeing it there, so you may be better off picking it up now before they sell out. You can always return it if you do find it at the sale. They did have some Lollipop Loving at the last sale. I haven't seen HK at the last 2 sales, but you never know...

Thank you so much! Awww really? It sucks, just now I had to decide on Bloodline or Mauvement - and I picked Bloodline! I figure it's more rare since it is new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
There's a Sunoco gas station on the corner - we always just cab it from there. Its less than $10.

And I still have your lustre drops! lol I keep forgetting to reply to the last email!

That's not a bad idea!
smiles.gif
However this is starting to get too pricey
ssad.gif
I have to have a job by the next sale! lol. I'm wondering if you or someone can do a CP for me? You can add it to my lustre drops and we will arrange a meet-up very shortly!
greengrin.gif
If you want! & no, my list won't be as long as what I posted!
lol.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
That's not a bad idea!
smiles.gif
However this is starting to get too pricey
ssad.gif
I have to have a job by the next sale! lol. I'm wondering if you or someone can do a CP for me? You can add it to my lustre drops and we will arrange a meet-up very shortly!
greengrin.gif
If you want! & no, my list won't be as long as what I posted!
lol.gif

Hahaha maybe....email me and tell me what you're thinking of!

ellesea

Hey warehouse sale veterans, I finally got tickets for this sale after hearing about for 2 years now! I have a few questions

1) My ticket is for Sunday....will there be a decent selection left by then?

2) It says a limit of 4 single items and 4 gift sets - does that mean I can only buy 8 items in TOTAL or just 4 of the SAME single/gift item?

3) If the ticket is for 9-5PM....when should I get there for?

Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

gemmel06

I have never been on Sunday, but i have heard on many occasions nothing is left. So I would go for 8:30am if you can
smiles.gif

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesea
Hey warehouse sale veterans, I finally got tickets for this sale after hearing about for 2 years now! I have a few questions

1) My ticket is for Sunday....will there be a decent selection left by then?

2) It says a limit of 4 single items and 4 gift sets - does that mean I can only buy 8 items in TOTAL or just 4 of the SAME single/gift item?

3) If the ticket is for 9-5PM....when should I get there for?

Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

1) Well, it should still be better than not going at all. The most highly sought-after items will be gone though. Also be prepared for worse charity bags/ door gifts.

2) The limits apply to identical items, identical shades.

3) The times that I went Sundays I went later in the day, so I'm not sure if there is a lineup at opening time. I would get there for 8:30, even if there are lineups it shouldn't be as long as Saturdays.

aradhana

hi all
if anyone still has a couple of extra tickets available for the sale, please let me know! (any day)
i'm in town for the week, and would love to go check it out!

sweeteternity

My brother was able to get me a ticket for Friday! I'm pretty stoked, I haven't been since March. However, I swear when I went in March the Friday sale opened at 9am, but these tickets say it doesn't open til 10am. Hopefully if I get there around 8:45 I'll be near the front of the line!

I am mostly hoping to find some full-sized pigments.

RoxyJ

Is anyone will to pick me up a Charity bag (or two)? I can trade a new "On a Mission" BP. Lets make a deal!
th_DANCE.gif

If anyone has an extra ticket, I'd also trade the On a Mission BP

PM me.

Junkie

Well....button up ladies (and gents)! Its supposed to be only 12 degrees on Friday morning! Thats pretty cold if your waiting outside for awhile. Its supposed to rain Thursday, so lets hope it doesnt spill over into Friday morning.

StarrySim

How are Friday evenings, in terms of lineups? I'll be getting there around 6-6:30. When does it close? I still don't have my tickets in hand. I'd love to take half a day off work, but I really really can't this week
ssad.gif

Girls, make sure you post the inside scoop as soon as you can get online!

Makeup Emporium

^^^I have never been stuck in a lineup on Friday evenings. It's a great time to go. There may be a few things sold out from the morning but unless you are one of the first few in line that's going to happen anyway!!

RoxyJ

Does anyone know what time the sale closes on Friday?

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ
Does anyone know what time the sale closes on Friday?

It closes at 8 pm on Friday

StarrySim

OK girls! I have two Friday tickets, but it looks like I won't be going (my friend bailed out on me at the last minute, I don't really have a way to get there). So, they're up for grabs, all I ask is that:

1. you pick them up from me either at work between 9-4:30 (very close to Yonge/Dundas), or from my home anytime after about 5:30 or 6pm (Yonge/Finch). Pickup times are not negotiable, sorry, this is all I can do. Re-read the above locations and times carefully and don't contact me if you can't pick up at one of those locations and times.

2. Please pick up a charity gift bag for me, and a Painterly paint pot if they have it. The limit on gift bags is 4, so you will be able to get one or more for yourself too.

3. Other than that, all I ask is that you have been a member on specktra for a month or two at least, and have been participating in the forums. No lurkers, please.

Send me a PM, or I may get back to you quicker if you email me at "emarton at hotmail.com" Leave me your phone number so I can get in touch with you ASAP.

gemmel06

Ok there is an extra ticket available for Friday sale but pick up must be made Friday morning
ssad.gif
. If you cant make it Friday morning then text me to see if I can meet you in the afternoon. I will be at the sale in the morning FYI this ticket is NOT free!!!!! It is 25 dollars.

Latest posts