Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

gemmel06

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

ok so I did score in the three dollar section
smiles.gif
with lashes.

I got:

RoxyJ

saturday gift bag around 2:30 was really good! there was
mineralize lotion
roman holiday lg
feirce and fab lg
and...
triple fusion mineralize skinfinish

i picked up a few extras to trade, pm me if interested my hubby will be in the toronto area sunday afternoon so pm me by tonight

Edited to add: I'm sending the hubby out with an extra bag, so if someone gets a good Sunday bag, and wants to trade for one of mine I can call him with my "demands" lol, he'll be down in TO from about 5pm until 6pm so if someone wants to swap their Sunday bag please pm me asap
smiles.gif

baton

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ
saturday gift bag around 2:30 was really good! there was
mineralize lotion
roman holiday lg
feirce and fab lg
and...
triple fusion mineralize skinfinish

i picked up a few extras to trade, pm me if interested my hubby will be in the toronto area sunday afternoon so pm me by tonight

i was also at the charity line-up about 2:15pm when they switched the bags.

from the charity bag line-up, i saw that the bag contained: 2 dazzleglasses
mac_lglass.gif
, a pink round pot the size of a lip balm, and something else. i only had a second to look at it before the staff quickly took that away from the table so i couldn't see exactly what was in that charity bag (but if anyone grabbed one, can you please list the contents)
w00t.gif
so i ended up getting the new charity bags which contain the stuff from the above quote.

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by baton
i was also at the charity line-up about 2:15pm when they switched the bags.

from the charity bag line-up, i saw that the bag contained: 2 dazzleglasses
mac_lglass.gif
, a pink round pot the size of a lip balm, and something else. i only had a second to look at it before the staff quickly took that away from the table so i couldn't see exactly what was in that charity bag (but if anyone grabbed one, can you please list the contents)
w00t.gif
so i ended up getting the new charity bags which contain the stuff from the above quote.

I got that bag :p it was Coral Crepe paint pot, Going Bananas eyeshadow, and two dazzleglasses (Roman Holiday and Local Colour)
smiles.gif

MzFit

I have two charity bags I would like to swap for other ones.

Going Banana's
Cheeky Bronze
Roman Holiday
Local Colour

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3chiu
I got that bag :p it was Coral Crepe paint pot, Going Bananas eyeshadow, and two dazzleglasses (Roman Holiday and Local Colour)
smiles.gif

OMG coral Crepe did you get extra's?

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
From what I heard there were like 5-6 different charity bags today. Too bad they don't put out 2 at a time like they have before and let people choose!

Agreed that is way better.

p3chiu

Overall, I think this sale sucked. I went around 12pm didn't leave till 2:30. Very crowded and i didn't spend as much as i liked LOL.

I only got Lickable lipstick and Perennial high style lipglass, Golden Lemon pigment, Sweet Sage fluid line and Fix + rose.

If anyone found the MAC Cleanse off oil, i'll be sad
ssad.gif
they had it at the last sale for $12. Now the price went up at the stores. it now costs $29.
Boooo.....

i might be interested in swapping charity bag. My bag was Coral Crepe paint pot, Going Bananas eyeshadow, and two dazzleglasses (Roman Holiday and Local Colour). I just want to see what they have for Sunday before i see if i want to get Friday's bag....

Thanks!

MzFit

The sale was crazy busy best finds were eyelashes. There was not that many eyeshadows a good amount of pigments in the orginal jars like a dope I bought two I own already and missed out on one that I thought I owned but didn't. The blush section was crazy. I didn't even bother with the lip glosses. I did get a few things on my wish list but was disappointed with the eyeshadow selection.

MzFit

Quote:
Overall, I think this sale sucked. I went around 12pm didn't leave till 2:30. Very crowded and i didn't spend as much as i liked LOL.

I only got Lickable lipstick and Perennial high style lipglass, Golden Lemon pigment, Sweet Sage fluid line and Fix + rose.

If anyone found the MAC Cleanse off oil, i'll be sad
ssad.gif
they had it at the last sale for $12. Now the price went up at the stores. it now costs $29.
Boooo.....

i might be interested in swapping charity bag. My bag was Coral Crepe paint pot, Going Bananas eyeshadow, and two dazzleglasses (Roman Holiday and Local Colour). I just want to see what they have for Sunday before i see if i want to get Friday's bag....

Thanks!

The ones we got are almost the same mine has checky bronze but I would love to swap with anyone that got Coral Crepe in theres.

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzFit
OMG coral Crepe did you get extra's?

i have one extra bag that i am willing to swap but i just want to see what all the charity bags are and see if anyone wants to trade. I think this bag sold out instantly because there was a new bag after one hour. Someone i know got the other one with Phlox lipstick, Impecc Brow pencil in Taupe, Silverthorn eyeshadow and lovey dovey slimshine....

goldilocks88

Ok...just wanted to post what I got this a.m. before I take a nap...

For $15...
Naked Honey fragrance

For $12 ea...
Cleanse Off Oil x 2 (soo glad I found the last two, and my friend found one in returns...worth lining up at 7am for)
Dame Edna Spectacle highlight
Dsquared Accentuate Sculpt

$15 BOGO...
Preppy Lipgelee
Creme Allure Dazzleglass creme
Just Add color l/g
Lavender Wind l/g
Lavender Whip l/s x 2

For $9 ea..
All races e/s
haunting e/s
sky blue e/s
violet trance e/s
strike a pose e/s
rose pigment
teal pigment
lemon chiffon shadestick

For $7...
Light Affair nail lacquer (I needed a backup b/c i love it!!)

For $3...
Mini Fix+ x2
chill blue e/s pan
#10 lashes
#41 lashes

Charity Bags..
I got 4 of:
Gentle Simmer slimshine
Intimidate slimshine
Roman Holiday dazzleglass
Gee Whiz lacquer

If anyone is looking to trade a charity bag, I do have one extra! edit:it's spoken for
Hope everyone had fun! This was my first sale so I had a really great time and got lots of things I was looking for.
smiles.gif

time for a nap...

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks88
Ok...just wanted to post what I got this a.m. before I take a nap...

For $15...
Naked Honey fragrance

For $12 ea...
Cleanse Off Oil x 2 (soo glad I found the last two, and my friend found one in returns...worth lining up at 7am for)
Dame Edna Spectacle highlight
Dsquared Accentuate Sculpt

$15 BOGO...
Preppy Lipgelee
Creme Allure Dazzleglass creme
Just Add color l/g
Lavender Wind l/g
Lavender Whip l/s x 2

For $9 ea..
All races e/s
haunting e/s
sky blue e/s
violet trance e/s
strike a pose e/s
rose pigment
teal pigment
lemon chiffon shadestick

For $7...
Light Affair nail lacquer (I needed a backup b/c i love it!!)

For $3...
Mini Fix+ x2
chill blue e/s pan
#10 lashes
#41 lashes

Charity Bags..
I got 4 of:
Gentle Simmer slimshine
Intimidate slimshine
Gee Whiz lacquer

If anyone is looking to trade a charity bag, I do have one extra!
Hope everyone had fun! This was my first sale so I had a really great time and got lots of things I was looking for.
smiles.gif

time for a nap...

Oh i'm soo jealous you got the cleanse off oil
smiles.gif
that's awesome. I'm going to go tomorrow to the returns bin and see if they have any.. who knows LOL

RoxyJ

That cleanse off oil sure does go fast! I don't think that I've ever even seen it at the sale, it's always sold out. I really liked this sale, they seemed to actually have different stuff this time. They had a lot of dazzleglasses, and a bunch of the new creamsheen glosses. I also saw the photorealism quad, and they had the full sized set of brushes again. When going into the sale, did anyone see the sign that mentioned a "brush set special" for $35? I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it, they couldn't have been talking about the little holiday sets could they?

goldilocks88

Quote:
Oh i'm soo jealous you got the cleanse off oil
smiles.gif
that's awesome. I'm going to go tomorrow to the returns bin and see if they have any.. who knows LOL

I feel pretty lucky
smiles.gif
I hope you find some tomorrow! They had tons of the Bobbi Brown cleansing oil...I wonder if that's similar?

StarrySim

Just got back, let me collect my thoughts.

Charity bag when I got there at 2 pm:
Going Bananas e/s
Coral Crepe pp
Local Color dazzleglass

When I was leaving at 4 pm:
Silverthorn e/s
Lovey Dove slimshine
Phlox l/s
Impeccable brow pencil (taupe)
---> this is like a deja vu from summer

I am willing to swap charity bags, send me a PM. So far, I'm interested in the bags that had In The Groove MES, Louder Please e/s, Colour me Coral and Alibi lipstick, or the Honey highlight powder.

Free gift has been Family Silver MES the entire time so far I think.

Soooo what am I excited about...
- I scored a Cleanse Off Oil for the first time ever! I couldn't find them, so at the table with all the charged waters I asked if they had it. The woman pulled one from behind the counter. She didn't know how much it was, it didn't belong to her table, and it was not bagged. She gave it to me and I got it bagged at the returns table, $12
- lots of different lashes! I got #10 and #40.
- $75 full size brush set! wooot!
- best selection of palettes I've seen. I got Photorealism, In The Gallery and Notoriety, $15 ea. The SCF quads were sold out.
- e/s table - the sad thing is I have most of those e/s already. but I did pick up a greasepaint stick (B), my first one ever. And Nice Vice p/p.
- My favourite find - a Mystery Powder in the Baroque Boudoir packaging, plus refill for $12. That's $12!!!! It was at the antiques table, I never looked there before. For some reason you have to pay for those separately. They had the Monogram powders as well, for $30. But $12 for Baroque Boudoir!!!!
- I did pick up a few l/s and l/g, but nothing exciting. I only saw one Cremesheen Glass (Partial To Pink) and it was sold out. I so wanted some, but no luck this time. Who said they had lots of cremesheen glasses? They did have Lavender Whip l/s left still.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ
They had a lot of dazzleglasses, and a bunch of the new creamsheen glosses. I also saw the photorealism quad, and they had the full sized set of brushes again. When going into the sale, did anyone see the sign that mentioned a "brush set special" for $35? I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it, they couldn't have been talking about the little holiday sets could they?

The $35 brush set special was actually last holidays and previous holiday sets that come with bags. Doesn't seem "special" because those used to be $20-30, first time I've seen them at $35. They weren't at the table with the single brushes, but off at the side. You didn't miss much.

Where on earth did you see a bunch of cremesheen glasses? I only saw one (Partial to Pink), and it was sold out.

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
The $35 brush set special was actually last holidays and previous holiday sets that come with bags. Doesn't seem "special" because those used to be $20-30, first time I've seen them at $35. They weren't at the table with the single brushes, but off at the side. You didn't miss much.

Where on earth did you see a bunch of cremesheen glasses? I only saw one (Partial to Pink), and it was sold out.

I only saw two cremesheen glasses Partial to Pink and Boy Bait. Both sold out. I think those are the only two cremesheen glasses that i can remember.

goldilocks88

Quote:
I only saw two cremesheen glasses Partial to Pink and Boy Bait. Both sold out. I think those are the only two cremesheen glasses that i can remember.

I think Boy Bait was still available when I was at the l/s table around 9:30 but I didn't see any others...I must have overlooked Partial Pink in my excitement over finding lavender whip l/s.

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks88
I feel pretty lucky
smiles.gif
I hope you find some tomorrow! They had tons of the Bobbi Brown cleansing oil...I wonder if that's similar?

Yeah, i saw a lot of the BB cleansing oil
smiles.gif
That's a pretty good deal 2 for $20. I like the MAC cuz it smells nice and at least i can B2M this...but yeah i did hear that BB cleansing oil is similar to MAC's.