Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

goldilocks88

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3chiu
Yeah, i saw a lot of the BB cleansing oil
smiles.gif
That's a pretty good deal 2 for $20. I like the MAC cuz it smells nice and at least i can B2M this...but yeah i did hear that BB cleansing oil is similar to MAC's.

lol Yeah, being able to B2M is certainly a plus...I can't wait to de-pot all my shadows!

RoxyJ

I could have been mistaken, I thought that I had seen at least 4 creamsheen lipglosses, maybe I was just excited to see something new at the sale lol (I can't remember the names though) I was trying for a lip product no-buy too ("trying" being the operative word)
winks.gif

StarrySim

Oh, I forgot to mention. This may come in useful for some of you for future sales. When I was in line to go in, a girl in front of me had an extra ticket. She gave it to the door guy, telling him that she has an extra and someone else can have it. I was curious, so I asked the door guy if he would actually give it to someone who asked. He said yes. So that's something to try if you're bored on a sale day. Go and see if the door guy has one (or anyone in line, if you're brave enough - I've heard this being done too)

MallyK

Ok, total long shot here, I know, but............ does anyone have two tickets for tomorrow left?

I thought I had some sorted out, but can't seem to get a hold of the person I was getting them from, and I already invited my friend along with me.

masaabza

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3chiu
Overall, I think this sale sucked. I went around 12pm didn't leave till 2:30. Very crowded and i didn't spend as much as i liked LOL.

I only got Lickable lipstick and Perennial high style lipglass, Golden Lemon pigment, Sweet Sage fluid line and Fix + rose.

If anyone found the MAC Cleanse off oil, i'll be sad
ssad.gif
they had it at the last sale for $12. Now the price went up at the stores. it now costs $29.
Boooo.....

i might be interested in swapping charity bag. My bag was Coral Crepe paint pot, Going Bananas eyeshadow, and two dazzleglasses (Roman Holiday and Local Colour). I just want to see what they have for Sunday before i see if i want to get Friday's bag....

Thanks!

Hello there. I would love to get the charity bag that you have. I have 4 different pacakges from Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please e-mail me at [email protected].

RoxyJ

I wonder what will be in the Sunday bags? Seems like Colour Craft and Dare to wear. Funny they had Coral Crepe, I called just about every store in my driving distance, and they were sold out. I also wonder about Going Bananas, seems to have been a popular colour too? Hmm

**Edit to add: Both bags have been swapped, Thanks! YAY!!

RoxyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekatxoxo
Ughhh I was right there at the antiques table and didn't pick up the powder cause I thought it was $30 like the monogram.. oh well.. hopefully it's there in December
ssad.gif

Me too! I saw them, I should have asked. Oh well live and learn!
thmbdn.gif

baton

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim

Soooo what am I excited about...
- My favourite find - a Mystery Powder in the Baroque Boudoir packaging, plus refill for $12. That's $12!!!! It was at the antiques table, I never looked there before. For some reason you have to pay for those separately. They had the Monogram powders as well, for $30. But $12 for Baroque Boudoir!!!!

Thanks StarrySim for sharing about this gem
drools.gif
...i skipped by the antique section on Saturday but I found it today and got one.
th_DANCE.gif
it's so pretty even the packaging box is gorgeous.

Actually I should have bought 2 b/c the compact looks like it can fit a depotted mac blush.

TeresitaMC

Quote:
- My favourite find - a Mystery Powder in the Baroque Boudoir packaging, plus refill for $12. That's $12!!!! It was at the antiques table, I never looked there before. For some reason you have to pay for those separately. They had the Monogram powders as well, for $30. But $12 for Baroque Boudoir!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!.... Sorry, but that is what I really said when I read your post!
tong.gif
wtff.gif
I was hyperventilating and putting my hand over my mouth
heat.gif
heat.gif
My dog even came, jumped behind me on my chair and stood against my back - making sure I was ok
lol.gif

I wanted this compact SO *@%^# bad that I almost allowed myself to get it, even without a job. I said, NO - you will get it someday somehow! I cannot believe it was $12!!!
wtff.gif
Thank you for the info!

I just hope you bought a 2nd one "just cause"?
greengrin.gif
Haha
winks.gif

Oh boy - the dream of getting that is looking hopeful!
smiles.gif

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!.... Sorry, but that is what I really said when I read your post!
tong.gif
wtff.gif
I was hyperventilating and putting my hand over my mouth
heat.gif
heat.gif
My dog even came, jumped behind me on my chair and stood against my back - making sure I was ok
lol.gif

I wanted this compact SO *@%^# bad that I almost allowed myself to get it, even without a job. I said, NO - you will get it someday somehow! I cannot believe it was $12!!!
wtff.gif
Thank you for the info!

I just hope you bought a 2nd one "just cause"?
greengrin.gif
Haha
winks.gif

Oh boy - the dream of getting that is looking hopeful!
smiles.gif

Awww, I wish I had gotten a second one, but I didn't. For sure, try at the December sale and if you're not going, I'm sure someone will CP one for you. I would love to, but I won't be going in December. It really is such a gem especially at that price.

Fiona - You ended up going after all
smiles.gif
It is really hard to resist, I have to start getting used to the idea of not going in December, but it will be tough seeing everyone's hauls and bags.

fm7228

Quote:
Fiona - You ended up going after all
smiles.gif
It is really hard to resist, I have to start getting used to the idea of not going in December, but it will be tough seeing everyone's hauls and bags.

Haha yeah well my friend had tickets last minute so I thought why not.

Makeup Emporium

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up...the dates have been confirmed for the December 2010 sale and they are December 3rd to 5th.

RoxyJ

Where are these sales at? Do you need actual tickets, or can you just show up and line up?

Unfortunately you need tickets, but you can sometimes find them on kijiji for sale. You have to watch though, there are counterfeiters out there, and the prices for the tickets are getting crazy, keep in mind that these tickets were handed out for free, so if someone is asking a large amount of money for the tickets, then they are ripping people off.

gitts

I would love to go to this December Sale. If anyone has any extra tickets, please let me know.

yu.neek

If anyone knows which colour the cards are for each day, please let us know. Thanks!

Friday: Lime Green
Saturday: Orange
Sunday: White

I'm trying to get in contact with the person I usually get my ticks from but they haven't gotten their tickets yet... ahh Im so anxious thats all I think about... I have a problem
icon_eek.gif

**edit: Sundays tickets are light purple!**

StarrySim

I've promised myself that I will skip the December sale, like I did last year. But damn, it's so painful to see everyone's hauls during the sale! It almost killed me last year.

p3chiu

i have soo much make-up already but i still want to go. I think it's the charity packs that are calling to me. If it weren't for that, i think i could pass this time.