Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

vala

thanks for all the details!!!!
i was hoping that it wouldn't have increase :( oh well, it's still better than paying full price

StarrySim

Eye shadows are up to $12? Wow, good thing I hauled majorly at previous sales, because I don't think I'll be picking up much this time, besides the charity bags. I wonder if they will lower prices for Sunday. And three different brow pencils in the charity bag? They're nice pencils and all, but who has three different colours of eyebrows?

gujifijian

OMG, I'm so disappointed in this month's mac sale...everything was overpriced by $3...the same stuff that i could get any other months are $3 cheaper than today...First time ever I went on a friday...usually i go on sunday's..got there around 5pm....didn't like anything for the prices they had so i end up buying Tea Time pigment and Cash Flow paint pot...was really wanting Blonde's Gold pigment but it was sold out! grrrrrrrrrrrr....my cheapest buy...i love mac sales! hopefully they have the same goodies and better stuff in march! woot woot!

p3chiu

i hope they don't have the three brow pencils for my charity pack tomorrow. I don't usually use these. i looked up MAC Nocturnelle nail polish. woooahh that's black nail polish. yikes!! i like my pinks and golds LOL

praying for decent charity packs and free gift tomorrow!

ricaaa

I was told that they usually jack up the price for the sale before Christmas. I hope this is true, but we'll just have to wait till March and see. I was pretty bummed too. I didn't get any makeup lol. I only got some skincare and brushes =P

x
Rica

MzFit

I went to the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale today. Today is Friday, 3 Dec 2010. The prices of pretty much everything have gone up. For example, eye shadows, pigments, shadesticks were $9, now they are $12, quads were $15, now they are $25, face compacts were $12, now they are $15, concealers and nail polishes were $7, now they are $9, lipsticks were buy 1 get 1 free at $15, now they are $10 each and foundations and mascaras were $10 and are now $12 each. The charity bags are still $5 each, thank goodness!!!

Overall, if you've never been to the sale, you will still have a wonderful time getting things, but for those of us who go there 12 days a year, it was disappointing due to the price increase.

Good for my bank account cause I have no interest in going to this sale.

Makeup Emporium

Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but they don't have samples out to see what is in the charity packs. I was told it's only $5 so you get what you get. They take your money then hand you the bags. I went with a friend and we got a total of 8 charity packs and there were 5 different ones! There were 4 the same and then the other 4 were all different. The 4 that were the same had an MSF in it though so that was nice! There were lots of Brow Pencils though.

I'm actually surprised that prices weren't raised sooner given the regular MAC retail price increases. They have had the same prices at the sale for quite a while now. Given that a pigment is $23.50 it's still a great deal to get them for only $12. Plus MSF's for only $15 instead of $33.50 retail. Still great prices in my opinion. The only price increase I was surprised about was the quads from $15 to $25. That's quite a jump. Although they do retail for $43 but they could have done $20 on those. When I was there that table was empty so they may always reduce prices...

bbseh

Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but they don't have samples out to see what is in the charity packs. I was told it's only $5 so you get what you get. They take your money then hand you the bags. I went with a friend and we got a total of 8 charity packs and there were 5 different ones! There were 4 the same and then the other 4 were all different. The 4 that were the same had an MSF in it though so that was nice! There were lots of Brow Pencils though.

I'm actually surprised that prices weren't raised sooner given the regular MAC retail price increases. They have had the same prices at the sale for quite a while now. Given that a pigment is $23.50 it's still a great deal to get them for only $12. Plus MSF's for only $15 instead of $33.50 retail. Still great prices in my opinion. The only price increase I was surprised about was the quads from $15 to $25. That's quite a jump. Although they do retail for $43 but they could have done $20 on those. When I was there that table was empty so they may always reduce prices...
wow that is crazy. I don't know how I'd feel about paying $20 for 8 eyebrow pencils in various shades. I agree that it quite the jump for the quads. What did you get in your charity packages?! I didn't get to go/will not be going and those $5 packs are the most exciting part haha.

p3chiu

oh man, that sucks that you don't see what's in the charity packs. i just hope i don't get stuck with 4 packs of brow pencils (sorry if you guys like this but i really don't use brow pencils)...argh!!!

baton

Oh I know that people including myself :D would love to know what was in the different charity packs. If you have time would you be able share with us the items in the charity packs
Thanks

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by baton
Oh I know that people including myself :D would love to know what was in the different charity packs. If you have time would you be able share with us the items in the charity packs Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbseh
wow that is crazy. I don't know how I'd feel about paying $20 for 8 eyebrow pencils in various shades. I agree that it quite the jump for the quads. What did you get in your charity packages?! I didn't get to go/will not be going and those $5 packs are the most exciting part haha.

charity bag #1
Taupe impeccable brow pencil
Blonde impeccable brow pencil
Dirty Blonde impeccable brow pencil
Gold Stroke pigment jar

charity bag #2
P+P Skin Mini
White Gold pigment in Rodarte packaging

charity bag #3
Sassy Grass Eyeshadow

charity bag #4
Sly As a Fox Nail Lacquer
Sky Blue Eyeshadow
charity bag #5
Comfort MSF

p3chiu

Alright i am back!! I'm happy that I got my cleanse off oil even though they were $15 each.. argh!!! but it's better than paying $29 at the stores.
I couldn't find the Pro Eye Makeup remover. I guess that was sold out :( Look in a Box were gone too! :( I bought lots of fake lashes (#20, #40 and #41).

I didn't buy any eyeshadows/pigments except for Pink Bronze. No lipsticks/lipglasses either. If you've been to the past two sales, i think they had 95% of the same items. I didn't notice anything TOO different.

All products are MAC unless otherwise stated. My charity packs were:

1. Odyssey lipstick, High Tea lipstick, Bobbi Brown Brown Metal cream shadow, Bobbi Brow Face Touch-up Palette.

2. High Tea lipstick, Twig lipstick, Cosmo lipstick and Bobbi Brown Brown metal cream shadow

3. Twig lipstick, High Tea lipstick, Bobbi Brown Burnished cream shadow, Bronze Shimmer lipstick

4. Housewine lipstick, Aveda Poppy lipstick in poppy?, Warm Me Up lipstick, Bobbi Brown Heather cream shadow

5. Deepdark MSF, Prrr lipglass, Viva Glam Cyndi (WOW!), oversexed lipglass.

They didn't call it charity packs. LOL. They called it GRAB BAGS. a lot of people wanted to see what was in the bags but i just took whatever they gave me. I got one extra b/c of my friend.
My free gift was one sponge and two sharpeners (*tears*).

I don't know if i'm going to be swapping charity packs as a whole. I might be doing item by item. And please note that some of the lipsticks that i got in the grab didn't even come with a box. FYI.

p3chiu

Oh yes, i also forgot that i got there around 1pm. Waited 45 mins in the line to go in (at least we were inside). Cashed out around 2:30pm.

One more thing, be careful when the staff are cashing out your items. I almost got charged $16 for eyelashes when i only bought one box. She pushed 4*4.00 instead of 1*4.00. They work really fast but i don't know how i can argue something like that after i walk out.

Overall, okay sale but free gift could have been better. Some people were like "???" but either way, i don't blame them for trying to get rid of old inventory.

yu.neek

WOW!!! Your charity packs were AWESOME!!! and 5 different ones too? Dang!
Sure beats a bunch of damn eyebrow pencils.. !@#$%^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!
th_wallbash.gif

SakurasamaLover

Gold Stroke pigment jar

charity bag #2
P+P Skin Mini
White Gold pigment in Rodarte packaging

charity bag #3
Sassy Grass Eyeshadow

charity bag #4
Sly As a Fox Nail Lacquer
Sky Blue Eyeshadow
charity bag #5
Comfort MSF

^
:shock: could you please post a pick of it ?
Consequently: Am I being delusional for thinking Badlands may show up at CCOs ?

StarrySim

Wow, a Rodarte item in the charity bag? Those things probably have crazy resale values! I'd love to get my hands on a VG Cyndi too, I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Thanks so much for posting, girls!

I went today (Sat) and left just before closing time at 6pm.

My gift was a sharpener and a set of 6 MAC christmas cards.

The $5 charity bag was
1) Mineralize Blush in Cheek and Cheerful
2) Cremestick Pearl Liner in Ginger Root
3) Eyeshadow in Smoke and Diamonds

There were only 3 items instead of 4... strange, but I'm just glad there weren't any brow pencils b/c I don't use those. Pretty happy with the blush and e/s! :)

Latest posts