Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

goldilocks88

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

I'm excited to hear what everyone picked up today...I'm so pumped to be going tomorrow!!

DirtyHarriet

I'm going to head out in about an hour (hopefully short line then) and would love to hear what everyone got!

sweeteternity

Hey everyone!

I went to the sale this morning - got there at 8:45 and didn't have to wait too long once the doors opened at 10.

I went straight to the eye section and scored Blonde's Gold pigment, a backup Creme de Miel, Evening Aura and Cross-Cultural. $9 ea as usual. There were quads/palettes for $15 and I grabbed the Colour 3 quad from Spring Forecast. I also got a few things from the $3 bin.

I had to be conservative with the spending, but I'm pleased with what I got. The line for the blushes and msfs ($12 ea again) was insanity, and a lot of foundation sold out in the first hour. Lipstick/gloss was 2 for $15 again.

The free gift was Family Silver mineralized eyeshadow.

I got my charity bag around 12:45 - it was unimpressive. Mine had: Mineralize All-Over Lotion; Impeccable Brow Pencil in Blonde; Louder, Please eyeshadow; and Assertive Slimshine Lipstick.
I went in December and March and they were much better then. I usually get four of each to give as gifts, but this time I only got 2.

I'm interested to find out what the other charity packages were. I do have a second in case anyone may want to trade!

PS. I forgot to say...the lines to pay were the slowest thing ever. I don't know what was going on, but it was painful!

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteternity
Hey everyone!

I went to the sale this morning - got there at 8:45 and didn't have to wait too long once the doors opened at 10.

I went straight to the eye section and scored Blonde's Gold pigment, a backup Creme de Miel, Evening Aura and Cross-Cultural. $9 ea as usual. There were quads/palettes for $15 and I grabbed the Colour 3 quad from Spring Forecast. I also got a few things from the $3 bin.

I had to be conservative with the spending, but I'm pleased with what I got. The line for the blushes and msfs ($12 ea again) was insanity, and a lot of foundation sold out in the first hour. Lipstick/gloss was 2 for $15 again.

The free gift was Family Silver mineralized eyeshadow.

I got my charity bag around 12:45 - it was unimpressive. Mine had: Mineralize All-Over Lotion; Impeccable Brow Pencil in Blonde; Louder, Please eyeshadow; and Assertive Slimshine Lipstick.
I went in December and March and they were much better then. I usually get four of each to give as gifts, but this time I only got 2.

I'm interested to find out what the other charity packages were. I do have a second in case anyone may want to trade!

PS. I forgot to say...the lines to pay were the slowest thing ever. I don't know what was going on, but it was painful!

Thanks Sweeteternity for sharing!! Did they have MAC Fold and Tuck lipglass from the pret-a- papier collection?? (i think that's what it was...)....

sweeteternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3chiu
Thanks Sweeteternity for sharing!! Did they have MAC Fold and Tuck lipglass from the pret-a- papier collection?? (i think that's what it was...)....

Oh man...I have no idea. There were quite a few lip tables and I definitely didn't spend as much time looking there (I'm on a lip product buying ban until I use up some of the ones in my collection!). I'm sorry I'm not more help!

gujifijian

hahahaha ur so cute...ur on a ban from buying lip products...me 2...I got so many and duplicates 2...But I can't help myself when I go to the sale...I end up buying more! grrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Oh man...I have no idea. There were quite a few lip tables and I definitely didn't spend as much time looking there (I'm on a lip product buying ban until I use up some of the ones in my collection!). I'm sorry I'm not more help!

Suzye829

If anyone wants to swap charity packages, I have:

Mineralize All Over Lotion
Impeccable Brow Pencil in Blonde
Slimshine Lipstick in Assertive
Eyeshadow in Louder, Please

Let me know what you have!

StarrySim

Quote:
Hey everyone!
I grabbed the Colour 3 quad from Spring Forecast.

Thanks so much for the update! My top item to get this time would've been Colour 3, but I just bought it on Specktra 2 weeks ago. Knowing my luck, it would've been sold out by saturday anyway.

p3chiu

i don't mind the charity bag that has Louder Please. Will pick up a few bags for swapping/gifts this sat and sun. I heard there was another charity bag and it had Going Bananas... however, that bag was gone. congrats to the early crowd! :p

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3chiu
i don't mind the charity bag that has Louder Please. Will pick up a few bags for swapping/gifts this sat and sun. I heard there was another charity bag and it had Going Bananas... however, that bag was gone. congrats to the early crowd! :p

Yeah, I saw that first package, it had a highlight powder from the honey collection and two dazzleglasses...

StarrySim

It looks like they had quite a few different bags today. The girls that I gave my Fridays tickets to went in the afternoon/ evening and their bags had:

Smooth Merge msf
Roman Holiday dazzleglass
Point of View pro longwear lipstain marker
Mineralize all-over lotion

gemmel06

Ugh my charity bag sucked
ssad.gif

gemmel06

The sale was good this time but very very busy! It was insane in the blush section!

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Ugh my charity bag sucked
ssad.gif

what was in it? what did you buy?

Come on girls, I need more INFO!!!!
smiles.gif

Does anyone know what time is safe to go on Saturday and expect no lineups? I'm not up for a 2 hour lineup.

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzye829
Yeah, I saw that first package, it had a highlight powder from the honey collection and two dazzleglasses...

I remember one of the dazzleglasses was Rue d'Rouge from Euristocrats.

Makeup Emporium

From what I heard there were like 5-6 different charity bags today. Too bad they don't put out 2 at a time like they have before and let people choose!

Makeup Emporium

These are the 3 I know of from friends:

1)Mineralize All Over Lotion

2)Mineralize All Over Lotion
Eyeshadow in In The Groove

3)Select Sheer Loose NW15
Slimshine Lipstick in Gentle Simmer
Lipstick in Colour me Coral
Lipstick in Alibi

So who knows what they will have tomorrow. The free gift appears to have been the same all day though (from what I heard) Family Silver eyeshadow.

Hope this helps for those trading!

DirtyHarriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
3)Select Sheer Loose NW15
Slimshine Lipstick in Gentle Simmer
Lipstick in Colour me Coral
Lipstick in Alibi

I was there for this one. It was ass. I didn't get any. Big disappointment.

And I also got a clinique blush only to get it home and find out that it was shattered! Sad.

Oh yeah, and I saw two people pass out while waiting in the lipstick line because it was so hot in that room! YIKES!

But I did score some awesome pigments, shadows, and blushes. I also got an Estee Lauder lipstick that ROCKS! My best deal was Bobbi Brown cleanse off oil 2 for $20! Wicked awesome!

I went at about 1pm, and there was no line at the door and the first two rooms were dead. The third room was busy, but it was the end of the crowd. I say, go in the afternoon if you can. Some things are sold out, but saves you sanity. And there is still plenty of goodies to buy.

I was disappointed that I didn't score Face&Body foundation - sold out in my color when I got there. But other than that I got everything I wanted and more!

Junkie

I got almost everything I wanted...but DAMN....Select Sheer Loose in the Charity bag!? That exact colour was sold out when I waited in the blush line - the only item on my list that was, but man that pisses me off.

My bf almost made me cry today when he asked if I got my Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. That hurts my heart....really. I was looking EVERYWHERE for it. So sad.

Everything else I think I pretty much got.

gemmel06

1)Mineralize All Over Lotion

Hi this is the one i got
ssad.gif
so if anyone wants to swap i do have a few let me know!!!

I also still have a June charity bag that has never been opened with Pret a papier lipgloss haunting eyshadow, lustrewhite lipgloss and impeccable brow pencil in taupe.

Latest posts