Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Care

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

holy moley it seems everyone got some great stuff even though the prices were a bit jacked up. If anyone going tomorrow that may be able to CP me some pigments (I'm in the US) let me know please
smiles.gif

tesstsang

Alright so i've had some time to play with my goodies. For those of you going tomorrow give VELLUM E/S a swatch!!! It looks like a boring white frost e/s in the pan but one swatch of that baby and you'll know what i'm talking about. there's a beautiful violet/blue duochrome to it. It's one of my favourite things I picked up! I also suggest Artifact paint pot. It's great for brown eyes... can't wait to pair this with some bronze/copper shadows. I'm fairly pale, but I think Eversun from Style Warriors is a great blush to have for summer. I love pretty much everything I got... but this would be a fairly long post if I kept going on. Hope everyone got what they wanted!

RoxyJ

Did anyone go on Sunday? What was the Sunday charity bag?

Junkie

Haha! Yeah, most of what I wanted to say was already said by all of you.

Why oh why didn't I get extra Lollipop Loving lipsticks!? Hahaha!

I know its a long shot, but if ANYONE got the Crystallized Coral pigment glitter and would like to sell it, please PM me
smiles.gif
I decided to skip it when I first started and ended up forgetting to go back
ssad.gif

RoxyJ

Were the charity bags different on Sunday?
Is anyone interested in swapping charity bags? I have Saturday's bag to swap. I'll be in the T.O. Area next weekend.

StarrySim

Hey, did anyone see greasepaint sticks, mac mascaras or pearlglide liners? I've never seen them, I'm wondering if I'm just missing them every time.

And why are the Sunday shoppers such slackers about posting?
smiles.gif

Hello ladies!

There was actually nothing left at all, even the testers were empty (lippies, e/s).
I only bought the three Lustre drops, didn't bother with any powder products have tons from past sales. The pickings were very slim compared to Friday.

Sunday charity bag incl...
e/s (Brill)
brow pencil (Taupe)
l/g (Pret-A-Papier)
l/g (Lustrewhite)

free gift... Blushcreme pearl (Sweet William)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Hey, did anyone see greasepaint sticks, mac mascaras or pearlglide liners? I've never seen them, I'm wondering if I'm just missing them every time.

And why are the Sunday shoppers such slackers about posting?
smiles.gif

I did see MAC mascara on a table with other mascaras from EL and Prescriptives, I think it was in the 1st or 2nd room for $10.

Kaliyan

Hey Ladies!
I have the Sunday Charity package if anyone is wanting to do a local swap:
Impeccable Brown Pencil in Taupe
Pret-a-Papier Lipglass
Lustrewhite Lustreglass
Brill Eyeshadow

I'm particularly interested in the bag with Cross-Cultural or Off the Page, even if you want to swap just item for item.
And if you have other bags, don't hesitate to message me.

baton

thanks everyone for sharing about what you got in the charity packages on each day!!!! did they have less people going on sunday or is it pretty much busy on all the days?

Hi again,

Here's another Saturday bag that I traded for! Hers had:

Impeccable Brown Pencil in Taupe
Lipglass in Queen Bee
Lustreglass in Lustrewhite
Eyeshadow in Brill

Looks like all bags were quite similar this time!

tesstsang

I have a Saturday charity bag up for swaps:

- Phlox l/s
- Off the page e/s
- Lovey Dovey slim shine
- Taupe impeccable brow pencil

I'm particularly interested in the one with Cross cultural e/s or Queen Bee l/g!

gujifijian

U know I checked out the eyeshadow table, and I was lucky enough from the last mac sale to grab tan and melon...Cuz I didn't see Tan this time....I'm glad that they r slowly putting everyday pigments they sell in stores in the warehouse sales...Gurl ur memory is good if u remembered the names of all the pigments that were there!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
From what I can remember, there was ..

violet
pink pearl
tan
melon
jardin aires
deep blue green
golden olive
chocolate brown
fuschia
kitchsmas
white gold

& this time around there were a LOT of glitters

gujifijian

I've been going only on sundays for the all past mac warehouse sales...and the lineup's were insane...same as this time....A friend's friend went around 12ish and she said there was a lineup...I didn't realize there would be a lineup as it had already started at 9am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baton
thanks everyone for sharing about what you got in the charity packages on each day!!!! did they have less people going on sunday or is it pretty much busy on all the days?

gujifijian

So I went on sunday to the mac sale....To much of my disappointment, there wasn't that much goodies this time...the $3 bins was a very small stall this time around. Usually they have alot of goodies....The blushes(i don't wear any but had to find one for my aunt), didn't have much of a selection. Wanted a very light pink shade for her but ended up getting "summer rose"...I don't think my aunt would like 'moon river' considering it was a very nice color not to mention very shimmery for her age! I personally got for myself, Mac Cleanse off Oil(trying it out for the first time), wanted to get some lip gelee's but it was $15 for one...they used to be $10 b4....I also got a purple clinque bag for $4(love purple so had to have it), Origins Drink Up Mask(never tried Origins b4), Origins cleansing oil(read the reviews...not so much a good product, which I read it earlier). Talk about not buying anything for myself....

Kaliyan

Aw I went Sunday too but I did not see Summer Rose =(
By the way, lip products were $15 but 1 get 1 free so $7.50 basically

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
So I went on sunday to the mac sale....To much of my disappointment, there wasn't that much goodies this time...the $3 bins was a very small stall this time around. Usually they have alot of goodies....The blushes(i don't wear any but had to find one for my aunt), didn't have much of a selection. Wanted a very light pink shade for her but ended up getting "summer rose"...I don't think my aunt would like 'moon river' considering it was a very nice color not to mention very shimmery for her age! I personally got for myself, Mac Cleanse off Oil(trying it out for the first time), wanted to get some lip gelee's but it was $15 for one...they used to be $10 b4....I also got a purple clinque bag for $4(love purple so had to have it), Origins Drink Up Mask(never tried Origins b4), Origins cleansing oil(read the reviews...not so much a good product, which I read it earlier). Talk about not buying anything for myself....

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
So I went on sunday to the mac sale....I personally got for myself, Mac Cleanse off Oil(trying it out for the first time).

They had Cleanse off oil on Sunday??? I was there Saturday around noon and I only saw one left in the bin, and the pump was missing from the cap. I really wanted it, I was so sad
ssad.gif
Maybe it was actually supposed to be somewhere else and I never found that stash. Or maybe they restocked... Both Summer Rose and Blush of Youth were there Saturday btw.

gujifijian

hahaha I can't do math at the spur of moment when I'm so excited! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliyan
Aw I went Sunday too but I did not see Summer Rose =(
By the way, lip products were $15 but 1 get 1 free so $7.50 basically

gujifijian

yeah the cleanse off oil' I think it was in the second warehouse....by the doors going into 3rd warehouse....I can't remember how much I bought it for now...I think $8..that's a guess..not sure anymore!

Latest posts