Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

StarrySim

Just posting this again - I have invites to the L'Oreal/Lancome sale that's going on this month. I'd love to trade for MAC invites. PM me :)

RoxyJ

Hey all. I'm looking for a ticket for Friday. I can meet up anywhere between Oshawa and Markham. Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Edited to add:
I'm having some difficulty finding Friday Tix, so if anyone has Saturday tix avail, please pm me.

Either way, if I can score tix I'll pick up a few extra charity bags for swapping.

MzFit

If anybody's selling tickets let pm me I am looking for one either saturday or sunday.

munchkin86

I saw on their website that Estee Lauder owns Bumble and Bumble, do they usually have B&B products there??

yu.neek

If anyones interested in tickets my friend is selling hers again... $15 each.
PM me if you're interested!

katiekatxoxo

hey guys,
I'll be going on saturday morning and I'll do an update with prices for those interested and I'll have 3 extra charity bags unless I can get some ones that are different :)

munchkin86

It would be great if anyone going friday could post an update asap so we know what to expect in terms of pricing and selection :) I'm sure most of us saturday and sunday go-ers would appreciate it!

~Zoe~

Hi ladies I have one ticket for Sunday June 5th, selling for $15
pm me if you're interested!

RoxyJ

Any idea what today's charity bag is? I'm in Scarborough now, and my ticket fell through. I'm just trying to decide how depressed I should be. If the gift bag is not so good, I'll just head home :(

MallyK

I'm in Scarborough now, and my ticket fell through. I'm just trying to decide how depressed I should be. If the gift bag is not so good, I'll just head home
ssad.gif

You should just go. I went last year and stood by the line and asked if anyone had a spare ticket. Within about 5 minutes, I had one.

RoxyJ

No extra tix :( I'm at the sale now. edited to add: I found a ticket yay!!! A very kind lady gave me a ticket :angel:. So I'm sending her good vibes :urock:

s1234

does anyone know how the sale was today? did the prices increase again? and also what products were in the charity bags?

swweeetkisses

does anyone know how the sale was today? did the prices increase again? and also what products were in the charity bags?
The sale was crazy today and the free gift was nail lacquer in vintage vamp (Dark red).

Prices were the same as in March ($15 blushes/msf, $12 eye shadow pigments, quads $25, lipsticks $12)

The charity bag this time was WAYYYY better than last time. I got had an mineral eyeshadow duo in sea and sky, lip colour in scandalicious, full size mascara

katiekatxoxo

apparently, prices are the same and the charity bag was sea and sky duo, a kissable lip color in scan-delicious and the pro long lash mascara.. only 3 items :( and the free gift was a nail polish

MallyK

The prices were the same, there were some buy-one-get one deals, but I think that they were mostly the perfume gift sets. The eyeshadows were $12, the quads and eye palettes were $25, the lip products were $10 (I think). The $4 area was really good, they had a lot of the pro-pans (just to name a few: trax, club, wedge, satin taupe, vex, goldmine, lucky green, sunshine...) they also had some cork pro-pan blushes (at least I think that they were blushes, they were huge). They were pretty picked over when I got there, so I'm not sure if they will last until tomorrow. They also had a lot of I Want Candy Dazzleglass (the yellow one) in the $4 section. They had a few Christmas collections, some bobbi brown concealer (no peach, just light, beige, and dark beige, they had just the concealer in the concealer section, and in the eyeshadow section they had the concealer and powder duo for $12), a lot of the small brush collections, they had 2 of the to the beach eyeliners (I think it was the dark green one and the teal one). I didn't see any fix + or brush cleaner (I didn't look too hard though) or any of the look in a box kits that they had last time.

I went about 4:00 and my charity bag was:
Ethereal Lipglass
Sky and Sea mineralize duo
Alibi lipstick

The free gift was a nailpolish (I can't remember the color, it is a very dark red, I think i was vamp something)

I have some gift bags to trade, so if anyone has extras please pm me :)
so you got a ticket to get in? how long did you have to wait?

mellyerxs

Hi All! Just posting my haul and answering as many questions as I can before anyone goes tomorrow!
Soooo:

Hang Loose Mineralize Blush
Clove Blush Pro Pan
Deep Blue Green Pigment
Melon Pigment
Partylicious Pigment
Dame Edna Wisteria Trio
Dame Edna Royal Tour Trio
Femmi Fi Eyeshadow
Aqua Eyeshadow
Lime Eyeshadow
Sky Blue Eyeshadow
Free To Be Eyeshadow
Brill Pro Pan
Contrast Pro Pan
Carbon Pro Pan
All That Glitters Pro Pan
Expensive Pink Pro Pan
Shroom Pro Pan
Parfait Amour Pro Pan
Tilt Pro Pan
Satin Taupe Pro Pan
Retrospeckt Pro Pan
Knight Divine Pro Pan
Pinkie Eye Liner
Pale Yellow Eye Liner
Float on By Eye Liner
Clinique Eye Makeup Remover
4 Fix+ Minis
1 Charged Water Mini and 1 Large Size
2 Make Up Brush sets
MAC 184 Brush
DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set
To The Beach Tote
Clinique Makeup Bag
Charity Pack: Sea & Sky Eyeshadow, Peek-At-You Eyeshadow and Velvetella Lip Liner
Free Gift: Vintage Vamp Nail Polish

All for a little lower that 480..... I'm broke for a while...... :)

But anyways, to answer some questions, yes there is Fix+ in the $4 bins only. Charged water can be found in the $4 bins or the $15 table in the first room. I picked up both. There are look in a boxes in the second room. My mom picked up one. I've seen them in haul vids from march though.... I'm not sure if there is any new ones to this sale.

I arrived to Markham Fairgrounds at 6:30am... so I got an earlier charity bag with a Sea and Sky Mineralize Eyeshadow, Peek-At-You Mega Metal and a Lip Liner. My friend who left earlier than me got a pink pigment instead of the lip liner. My friend who left after me got a mascara instead...

Latest posts