Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

katiekatxoxo

Or buy 3 get one free skin products back when they were $12 each :( Its actually pretty easy to manipulate the charity bag people if you go wtih someone else and you finish first just go through and get your bags and then go get your free gift and say that you have to wait for your friend, by the time your friend's done they always forget who I am and then Im with her while I'm going through the line they always ask me how many bags I want, most of the time they've switched bags by then if youre willing to wait a while for your friend haha- it's all for charity though! :)

I remember when they used to have different charity bags to choose from and buy2 get1 free items. Ah the good o' days.

mrspuff

Wow what a great idea. Never thought to try that. I know that there's a security guard by the charity counter but I figure that they always tell people to go through pass them where the washrooms are to wait for people cuz i see people waiting there all the time. I didn't know that you can just wait before passing the guard. Thanks for the tip!!

The colours for September's 2011 sale tickets are as follows:

Friday September 9 - mint green
Saturday September 10 - banana yellow
Sunday September 11 - Coral/Salmon

:)

MzFit

apparently there were NO pro pan shadows in the bins this time and NO CHARITY BAGS FOR SALE. WTF.

What? Pro Pan I can deal with byt no charity? I got a ticket for Sunday hopefully this changes.

Anyone been can say whats there?

Praying for MSFN, Fix+ and wipes :D

SmashCakes

apparently there were NO pro pan shadows in the bins this time and NO CHARITY BAGS FOR SALE. WTF.

Just got back from the sale and that is true. Was so pissed off this time around. Prices were also the same recap:
MSF/Blush/Powder - $15
Eyeshadow/Pigments - $12
Lip Products - $10
$4 Bins had the usual crap lashes, travel sized stuff

RoxyJ

So not worth it! No charity bags, high prices, same old products. Ugh, this is probably my last time going. I spoke to a security guard about the charity sale, he said that they aren't doing it this time. The person organizing the charity section didn't have time. I'm really disappointed this time around, I just spent $40 is gas to save $10. Oh well :(

SmashCakes

What? Pro Pan I can deal with byt no charity? I got a ticket for Sunday hopefully this changes.
Anyone been can say whats there?

Praying for MSFN, Fix+ and wipes :D
There were MSFNs in Light + Medium but thats all.
I took the last Fix+ Lavender (Ugh they're $15 not $12, not sure if they're restocking)
I don't think I've ever seen any wipes there the last few times I've been.

Other things I remember:
- No MAC Foundations - Sold out early on Friday morning, saw some people with Face & Body but no more on display
- The only MSF left was Refined. By Candlelight was sold out
- Lots of Glitter, not many pigments
- Lots of MAC Perfumes + Origin Skincare
- Had a few Mega Metal Eyeshadows in the MSF/Blush/Powder Section for $15
- Only Paint Pots they had were from the Champale Collection
- Didn't see Bobbi Brown or MAC Cleanse Off Oil (There were a few MAC minis left in the $4 Boxes, probably sold out)

mrspuff

Oh man - that really sucks about no charity bags :(( Did they at least give out a free gift!!! (if so what did they hand out). I am going on Sunday. I really hope the person who does the charity bags is there this time.

StarrySim

I was also planning to go on Sunday, but if there are no charity bags by Saturday, then that's a dealbreaker for me. I'll just try to give my tickets away instead of going for the long drive out there.

FYI, the free gift for (at least part of) Friday was a MAC loose powder in NW35, according to my friend. Some of the things she found that weren't mentioned above include the Athma quad, and Siahi and Ivy fluidlines.

mrspuff

Ladies if anyone went for Saturday's sale could you please let us know if charity bags were there or not. I have a ticket for Sunday but might not go if they don't have the bags this year since it's a long commute for me to get up all the way there.

Karebear

There was no charity bag today.
The free gift was a sponge + a plastic bag that says Clinique on it...
That's right, they gave us a plastic bag!!! =(

Was very disappointed... By the time I got there (5:20pm on Sat.), there were no MSF or MSFN left. All face powder were sold out!!
All in all, it was a very very sad sale!

StarrySim

Ok, well that means my day just opened up. What a waste of tickets, I guess I can still try to give them away...

MzFit

I went today so sad no MSFN no Fix+ ... I did get a few things I wanted but was hoping to get more for Christmas gifts etc but nothing that I knew people wanted for Christmas.

mrspuff

did they have any charity bags or free gift today???

I went today so sad no MSFN no Fix+ ... I did get a few things I wanted but was hoping to get more for Christmas gifts etc but nothing that I knew people wanted for Christmas.

mrspuff

OMG!!! I hope that they don't stop doing the charity bags in the future sales as that was always the best part of the sale for me. I might have to stop going to the sales now if they stop the charity bags :(