Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

p3chiu

I only got one item from the sale (Tweet Me in the mega metal shadows). I didn't really need this but i didn't want to leave empty handed. Overall, sale was bad and hopefully this was a one-off. I heard they had Siahi and Blacktrack fluidlines but i couldn't find those :( either way, i came on a Sunday so that was expected.

hi there,
I live in the Middle East and am travelling to NY and Toronto in November this year. I would LOVE to get a ticket/pass to this event (complimentary or paid).
Would it be possible to get one please ? since it will be a once in a lifetime experience for me , lol !

Pls. contact me pronto, Would be really grategul. Thanks !

HOTasFCUK

Does anyone one if the dates have been released for the December 2011 Warehouse sale in Ontario?

It usually is the first or second weekend of December. It better be good LOL because i skipped out on the September one after hearing how it awful it was.

How can someone says they charity bags couldn't be done because the person didn't have time?? Its charity!! I've been going to the sale since March '06 and they always had the bags.

tonyam

Anyone have dates yet for the December 2011 sale in Markham? It is only 5-6 weeks away, so I'm thinking the dates must be released by now! (Going on vacation and want to make sure I'm there for the sale! Haven't been to one yet!)

tonyam

Thanks so much for posting! thats what I was hoping for :D
Now I just have to track down tickets !

Makeup Emporium

Just an FYI for those who are buying tickets online...the ticket colours are:
Friday - Bright Pink
Saturday - Bright Green
Sunday - Bright Yellow

HOTasFCUK

Any updates? Please let us know! I saw on another site someone said there is the charity gift bags this time!

goldilocks88

I went to the sale this morning, and to be honest it was pretty disappointing. The prices are getting so high that my pro discount is better than most of them. However, the charity bags were good so that made it worthwhile.

I bought....
Velvetta lipliner
#20 Lashes x 3
#45 Lashes

...Yup that was it.

I bought 3 charity bags (I would have bought 4 had I realized that they weren't all exactly the same but oh well)

Charity bag #1: Double Feature palettes #5 and #8

Charity bag #2: Double Feature palettes #5 and #7 x2

The free gift was Select Sheer Loose Powder in NW20

I spent a whopping $43; I'm happy with what I bought but I was really hoping for Cleanse Off Oil, of which there was none to be found.
Overall, it's the same stuff you see at every sale with the added bonus of rude, pushy people who are happy to body-check you if it means they'll get the last eyeliner.

katiekatxoxo

I went this afternoon and spent 45$ plus $20 in charity bags. I purchased 7 items from the $4 bins: 2 brow sets in boy girl, 1 mini strobe cream, 1 mini studio moisture cream, 1 mini green gel cleanser and 1 prep and prime lash serum. I also picked up 2 lip products (2 for 15) 1 lipglass in strange potion and lavender whip lipstick. The sale was fine in my opinion, I liked what I received in my charity bags
1. Mineral Mode mineralized eye shadow
curvaceous lipglass
gem of roses lipstick

2 Curvaceous lipglass
One of a kind lipstick
blue candy eyeshadow

3 Curvaceous lipglass
Gem of roses lipstick
plum fun lipglass

4Mineral Mode mineralized eyeshadow
Curvaceous lipglass
One of a kind lipstick

I got bags 1 and 4 and my mom got 2 and 3 and she gave me hers :)

I was there today and left around 4:30pm. I got 4 charity packs, all of which were slightly different. My friend decided to buy only 2 charity packs and hers were different than mine since mine had been pre-assembled into a pack of 4. What we got were:

#1 - 2 x Double Feature #4 and 1 x Deep Sea nail lacquer
#2 - 2 x Double Feature #6 and 1 x Deep Sea nail lacquer
#3 - 2 x Double Feature #8 and 1 x Deep Sea nail lacquer
#4 - 2 x Double Feature #4 and 1 x Endless Night nail lacquer

Friend's:
#1 - 1 x Clarity mineralized eye shadow, 1 x Check This Out glamglass, 1 x Lush Amber lustre lipstick

Our free gift was Nocturnelle nail lacquer

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick note to remind you that all sales/swaps must be posted within the Clearance Bin area or they will be removed by staff.
Thanks for your cooperation!

vala

wow those charity packs are good compared to some in the recent past. I'm glad the person responsible was able to do it. So nothing new, eh? oh well, maybe next time? i hope...

Jaxter

It seems that more and more ladies are noticing the same things each year. I would like to know if you choose not to go this year perhaps you might consider offering your tickets to one of the upcoming dates. I have not attended one of the sales yet as they are the hardest tickets to get. If you have tickets you will not be using, please consider me. I would like to take my Mother In Law as she is in love with Este and Clinique products. Thank you for you consideration and I would like to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas.

Sincerely,
Jackie

katiekatxoxo

Hey there,
Just wanted to let everyone know that the date has been set for the weekend of March 23rd :)
May or may not go- it's right before the end of my semester so I have a lot of stuff going on around that time /:

StarrySim

Thanks for the heads up! Isn't that late, I thought it was usually at the beginning of March? I haven't been in like a year or two, I'd love to go this time. I'll have to get started hunting for a ticket soon :)

Hey there,
Just wanted to let everyone know that the date has been set for the weekend of March 23rd :)
May or may not go- it's right before the end of my semester so I have a lot of stuff going on around that time /: